Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Piers Morgan to be deported over gun views?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

bghlaw0371

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/12/24/piers-morgan-gun-control-views-lead-to-petition-for-deportation/

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

However they send that pompous limey packing is fine with me....

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on 12/24/2012, 11:44 am; edited 2 times in total

bghlaw0371

TEOTWAWKI wrote:However they send that pompous limey packing is fine with me.....

I agree. CNN may just need to relocate to Europe.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Hurry....I can't stand the guy.

bghlaw0371

Joanimaroni wrote:Hurry....I can't stand the guy.

Me either. No wonder CNN is at the bottom of the heap.

bghlaw0371 wrote:http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/12/24/piers-morgan-gun-control-views-lead-to-petition-for-deportation/

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Only in your world. Your headline is as usual, misleading. Like his deportation is a fiat accompli.

If petitions are final, Texas would already be a 3rd world country depending on the USA for foreign aid.

Boy howdy....you reached way back in the moldy sock drawer to revive your "old" nom de plume.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Piers Morgan to be deported over gun views? French10

no stress

no stress

The petition, which was initiated by Infowars, states;

British Citizen and CNN television host Piers Morgan is engaged in a hostile attack against the U.S. Constitution by targeting the Second Amendment. We demand that Mr. Morgan be deported immediately for his effort to undermine the Bill of Rights and for exploiting his position as a national network television host to stage attacks against the rights of American citizens.

Infowars is calling for Morgan’s deportation for a number of very specific reasons.

- It’s one thing for an American citizen to ideologically assault and trash the Constitution, although odious such activity would be protected under the First Amendment, but Piers Morgan is a foreigner in a position of influence on prime time television. He is a foreign agent using his power to lobby for the constitutional rights of American citizens to be overturned.

- If I was on British television every night calling for the Queen to be dethroned and kicked out on the streets, many British people would also call for me to be deported. Morgan is subverting the very foundation of American freedom, the second amendment.

- In joining with others like Mayor Bloomberg to lobby for Americans’ rights to be revoked and their property and birthright to be removed, Morgan is committing a clear act of subversion and should be deported. The fact that he is visiting with President Obama and posing for photos with him is also of grave concern.

- Morgan has ideologically aligned himself with other foreign agents in trashing the Constitution, including synthetic citizens like his CNN colleague Fareed Zakaria, the Communist Chinese government, and the Russian government (via state-controlled media).

- In other tweets, Morgan openly brags about how he is a foreign agent coming to conquer America.

- Piers Morgan’s claim that he had no knowledge of the phone hacking scandal has been described by Lord Justice Leveson as “utterly unpersuasive”. Morgan should be extradited back to Britain to face charges for his alleged involvement in the scandal.

- Public officials tasked with representing the interests of the American people have to swear an oath to uphold and protect the Constitution. In aggressively and repeatedly attempting to eviscerate that very Constitution, Piers Morgan has singled himself out as a threat to the liberties of the American people.

Although it’s likely that the White House will be forced to issue a glib response to the petition, we don’t think it’s likely that Piers Morgan will be deported. However, if all the media attention that has been focused on Morgan’s offensive and dangerous rhetoric serves as a reminder that foreigners have no business telling Americans what rights should and not not apply to them under the Constitution, then the White House petition will have been worth it.

no stress

no stress

Petition to Deport Piers Morgan Achieves Target For White House Response

The Alex Jones Channel Alex Jones Show podcast Prison Planet TV Infowars.com Twitter Alex Jones' Facebook Infowars store

CNN host calls originator of petition a “goon”

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
December 24, 2012

The petition to deport Piers Morgan over his repeated attacks against the second amendment has surpassed the number of signatures required to mandate a White House response, as the CNN host labeled the originator of the petition Alex Jones a “goon” for calling for Morgan to be kicked out of the country.

Piers Morgan

@piersmorgan

Bring it on, you goon > RT @RealAlexJones: The Law Says Deport Piers Morgan - infowars.com/the-law-says-d…
23 Dec 12

Retweet
Favorite

The petition currently has over 31,500 signatures, easily reaching the 25,000 benchmark that will now mandate the Obama administration to issue some kind of formal response.

The petition demands that Morgan, “Be deported immediately for his effort to undermine the Bill of Rights and for exploiting his position as a national network television host to stage attacks against the rights of American citizens.”

As we explained yesterday, as a British citizen Morgan’s speech is not protected under the first amendment and his ceaseless rhetorical assaults on the Constitution allied with his position as a prime time host on CNN clearly represent an act of subversion that should be punished accordingly.

After initially joking about the petition to deport him, Morgan’s tone became increasingly antagonistic as the issue received more media attention, leading to Morgan labeling the originator of the petition Alex Jones a “goon” on his Twitter feed yesterday.

In a tweet this morning, Morgan remarked, “If I do get deported from America for wanting fewer gun murders, are there any other countries that will have me?”

The Supreme Court decision in the case of Kleindienst v. Mandel establishes the legal precedent for foreigners to be barred from entry or deported if they espouse anti-American ideologies that are anathema to the U.S. Constitution.

In a response to Morgan’s complaint, when he tweeted, “Ironic U.S. gun rights campaign to deport me for ‘attacking 2nd Amendment rights’ – is my opinion not protected under 1st Amendment rights?,” Wall Street Journal columnist James Taranto responded, “Your opinion is protected, your presence in the U.S. is not. See Kleindienst v. Mandel (1972).”

While it will be interesting to see how the White House responds to the petition, expecting to see Morgan deported would be a long shot given that he fraternizes with Barack Obama on a regular basis.

Infowars launched the petition to draw attention to the fact that a foreigner, Piers Morgan, is trying to dictate the internal laws and affairs of the United States. Alex Jones also intended to use Morgan’s arrogance to illustrate that the United States is completely overrun by globalists and that the United Nations small arms treaty, set for Senate ratification in March, hands control of the second amendment to the foreign-run UN.

Joanimaroni wrote:Piers Morgan to be deported over gun views? French10

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Geaux fuqh vous-meme.

Happy Chriskwanukkeh....!!!!!!

in edit....

OK, granted that was uncalled for, it's Christmas Eve, and I'm cleaning and gleaning part of my kitchen....Wed. is Boxing Day.

It the spirit of the Holiday, I will henceforth endeavor to never reply to you with snark again, or anything you would even think is dissin' you.

There's a package under the tree....whether you open it or not is up to you.

Best wishes to you and your family.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Thank you. Hope you and your family have a great Holiday.

I wish they'd kick the wanker off tv. As it stands, I'm too cheap to pay for cable, so I don't exactly have to watch him or anything, but he's such a gigantor douche that just hearing his name makes me angry.

I only WISH they'd deport that blowhard.

bghlaw0371 wrote:http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/12/24/piers-morgan-gun-control-views-lead-to-petition-for-deportation/

Good. Any non-citizen has no business trying to influence how we do things here.

2seaoat

deport him or turn off his program......he is irrelevant. Anybody who wins celebrity apprentice where Mr. Trump is the final arbitrator......well irrelevant is really being polite.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum