Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

my boy Roy.....fight in Russia

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1my boy Roy.....fight in Russia Empty my boy Roy.....fight in Russia 12/22/2013, 12:30 am

talknstang

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

12 or 13 years ago....Roy would have ended this fight in the 3 rd round when the Frenchie pissed him off. He had some good series of punches but not the powerful knock out punches we are use to seeing. I love to watch Roy.....but he has slowed down.

talknstang

Joanimaroni wrote:12 or 13 years ago....Roy would have ended this fight in the 3 rd round when the Frenchie pissed him off.  He had some good series of punches but not the powerful knock out punches we are use to seeing.  I love to watch Roy.....but he has slowed down.
and I would have to agree with you......and there's this talk about a fight with Anderson Silva. That would be rather odd/interesting....i'm not sure why they'd want to fight, but why not? lol

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Boxing and not mixed martial I hope.

talknstang

Joanimaroni wrote:Boxing and not mixed martial I hope.
Yea, its boxing, supposedly. If it were MMA, that wouldn't even be fun to watch, unless Roy has been secretly training his ground game without anyone knowing, lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Merry Christmas stang..glad you are here.  santa 

talknstang

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Merry Christmas stang..glad you are here.   santa 
Well that is very kind of you.   Merry Christmas to you too Teo. This is the 1st one i've been a free man in a few years, lol

It makes me sad to see roy still fighting... he's not even close to his former skill set that made him one of the best ever.

cool1

cool1

I remember inviting every one to my house to watch a pay per view years ago , we were  all sitting around fixing to watch Roy and the fight came on and 1 min later it was over Roy knocked the guy out just in one min   Shocked

10my boy Roy.....fight in Russia Empty Re: my boy Roy.....fight in Russia 12/22/2013, 9:32 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

cool1 wrote:I remember inviting every one to my house to watch a pay per view years ago , we were  all sitting around fixing to watch Roy and the fight came on and 1 min later it was over Roy knocked the guy out just in one min   Shocked

LOL....we did the same thing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum