Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Congress Triples Obama's Request on Military Aid to Israel

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.lewrockwell.com/2013/12/no_author/please-take-the-money-we-extorted-from-the-americans/

The new aid package is in addition to the $3.1 billion in military assistance that Washington provides to the Zionist regime annually.

The military aid package to the Israeli regime is one of the few budget deals for which the majority of US Democratic and Republican lawmakers are in agreement.

A great majority of members of US Congress receive funds and perks from powerful pro-Israeli lobby groups. All new members of Congress are offered an all-paid visit to Israel to receive top-level briefings on the regime’s “security needs and concerns.”

Yeaaa Israel but you can't use this equipment if Iran nukes it.

talknstang

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Yeaaa Israel but you can't use this equipment if Iran nukes it.
I don't think Israel would give them the opportunity knowing their past. They fear nobody and are probably the best fighter pilots in the world

surfnrg

surfnrg

talknstang wrote:
I don't think Israel would give them the opportunity knowing their past.  They fear nobody and are probably the best fighter pilots in the world

What kind of jets do they fly and where do they BUY them?

Markle

Markle

TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://www.lewrockwell.com/2013/12/no_author/please-take-the-money-we-extorted-from-the-americans/

The new aid package is in addition to the $3.1 billion in military assistance that Washington provides to the Zionist regime annually.

The military aid package to the Israeli regime is one of the few budget deals for which the majority of US Democratic and Republican lawmakers are in agreement.

A great majority of members of US Congress receive funds and perks from powerful pro-Israeli lobby groups. All new members of Congress are offered an all-paid visit to Israel to receive top-level briefings on the regime’s “security needs and concerns.”

Good!  Nice to see we're supporting our friends for a change!  Left to President Barack Hussein Obama, he'd be sending aid to Iran.  Oh that's right, he is.

talknstang

surfnrg wrote:
talknstang wrote:
I don't think Israel would give them the opportunity knowing their past.  They fear nobody and are probably the best fighter pilots in the world

What kind of jets do they fly and where do they BUY them?
well that is obvious, but they are still probably the best trained/skilled as well as fearless.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

"...Don't worry about American pressure, we the Jewish people control America."

--Ariel Sharon, 2001

"The Israelis control the policy in the congress and the senate."

-- Senator Fullbright, Chair of Senate Foreign Relations Committee:  10/07/1973 on CBS' "Face the Nation".

"...The Israeli embassy is practically dictating to the congress through influential Jewish people in the country..."  

-----Sec. of State John Foster Dulles  

They think they own us and the American taxpayer. I hope Barrack Obama keeps pushing-back. Republican Presidents of late have only wanted to kiss their asses.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Do you wear a yarmulke when you write posts supporting Israel? I think you should change your citizenship.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://www.lewrockwell.com/2013/12/no_author/please-take-the-money-we-extorted-from-the-americans/

Good!  Nice to see we're supporting our friends for a change!  Left to President Barack Hussein Obama, he'd be sending aid to Iran.  Oh that's right, he is.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Jesus was a Jew.

11Congress Triples Obama's Request on Military Aid to Israel Empty Traitors 12/15/2013, 6:56 pm

surfnrg

surfnrg

Yes it is obvious and is Israel's achilles heel. Make no doubt Israel is our friend when it serves their interest. When it does not they use espionage and any other method to achieve their goals they are not Americans nor have our best interest at heart.

We should do exactly the same. Also, we should end the ability of high ranking U.S. Officials both military and civilian from holding joint citizenship.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

surfnrg wrote:Yes it is obvious and is Israel's achilles heel. Make no doubt Israel is our friend when it serves their interest. When it does not they use espionage and any other method to achieve their goals they are not Americans nor have our best interest at heart.

We should do exactly the same. Also, we should end the ability of high ranking U.S. Officials both military and civilian from holding joint citizenship.

Yes, they routinely spy inside the United States. The wingnuts who post here are okay with that, however. Bibi NuttyYahoo keeps asking our presidents to release their favorite spy Jonathan Pollard, who sold them thousands of top secret documents in the 1980s. Pollard currently rots in a Federal Prison, serving a life sentence. I hope President Obama keeps Pollard in jail.

Congress Triples Obama's Request on Military Aid to Israel Free-jonathan-pollard

NOT!!!!

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
surfnrg wrote:Yes it is obvious and is Israel's achilles heel. Make no doubt Israel is our friend when it serves their interest. When it does not they use espionage and any other method to achieve their goals they are not Americans nor have our best interest at heart.

Yes, they routinely spy inside the United States. The wingnuts who post here are okay with that, however. Bibi NuttyYahoo keeps asking our presidents to release their favorite spy Jonathan Pollard, who sold them thousands of top secret documents in the 1980s. Pollard currently rots in a Federal Prison, serving a life sentence. I hope President Obama keeps Pollard in jail.

Congress Triples Obama's Request on Military Aid to Israel Free-jonathan-pollard

NOT!!!!

And you know well that they know that we spy on them as well.

I think Pollard belongs in prison but I'd lose respect for Israel if they didn't try to get him back.  Did we not work out a prisoner exchange to free Francis Gary Powers?  Wasn't Powers guilty of spying?

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Do you wear a yarmulke when you write posts supporting Israel? I think you should change your citizenship.

Do you wear a white hood when you write your bigoted posts denigrating Jews?

We have no better friend in the Middle East than Israel, why do you think that is a bad thing to have a close, democratic friend in one of the most volatile places in the world.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

NOT!!!!

And you know well that they know that we spy on them as well.

I think Pollard belongs in prison but I'd lose respect for Israel if they didn't try to get him back.  Did we not work out a prisoner exchange to free Francis Gary Powers?  Wasn't Powers guilty of spying?

Nice red-herring, Markle.  Suspect 

As you know, Francis Gary Powers was on a mission given to him by the U.S. Government. Jonathan Pollard was an American citizen who chose to be a traitor, stealing secret documents from his employer, the U.S. Navy, and selling them to Israeli agents. Pollard was apprehended with a suitcase containing 70 lbs of secret and top secret documents. He tried to escape to the Israeli embassy, rather than face justice for his crimes. How you can make excuses for this scum is amazing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum