Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Christmas parade

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Christmas parade Empty Christmas parade 12/14/2013, 1:22 pm

surfnrg

surfnrg

Does anyone know the route of the Christmas Parade?

Will Baylen be closed?

Thanx

2Christmas parade Empty Re: Christmas parade 12/14/2013, 2:04 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Were you not supposed to be living on a house barge with an Italian beauty in Europe somewhere ?..What happened dude ?

3Christmas parade Empty Re: Christmas parade 12/14/2013, 3:50 pm

surfnrg

surfnrg

This s 007 stuff teo a "bit" above your pay grade nevertheless....

4Christmas parade Empty Re: Christmas parade 12/14/2013, 4:39 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

surfnrg wrote:This s 007 stuff teo a "bit" above your pay grade nevertheless....

I'll let "Mother" know...

5Christmas parade Empty Re: Christmas parade 12/15/2013, 7:35 am

cool1

cool1

Well the parade was great -had fun-My daughter was marching with West Florida High School---brought grand children they caught allot of stuffed animals --They are from Illinois , They said they wernt use to a parade like this , They said there parade was not many floats at all .

I lived in New Orleans for 10 or so years the parades there are even longer and the floats are huge -you just have to watch your children there though - Allot of people get to drinking and well its a trip you have to watch the children don't get ran over by the floats .

New Orleans -They have so many parades that go down side streets - I was hung over once , came home from a Mardi-gras ball .
The next morning I was half wakened by drums , Got up and there were people all over my porch HaHa I opened the door they all looked at me and I said that's fine -closed the door and went back to bed-  Laughing

6Christmas parade Empty Re: Christmas parade 12/15/2013, 10:27 am

surfnrg

surfnrg

Lots of stuffed animals flying had not seen that before, great parade what 3 hours long?

My fav were the tootsie rolls Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum