Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Honor students last words to a campus cop..Oh you're gonna shoot me ...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2520191/Last-words-Texas-student-Cameron-Redus-shot-dead-college-cop.html

'Oh you're gonna shoot me?' The sarcastic last words of straight-A student shot dead by college cop after being stopped for speeding

University student Cameron Redus, 23, was shot and killed by a campus police officer
According to police, the officer tried to pull Redus over for driving erratically and speeding
The two pulled into the parking lot of Redus' apartment block
Minutes later, Redus was shot 'four to six times' by Carter
Redus was a straight-A student set to graduate in May
Alamo Heights police and Texas Rangers are investigating the shooting
Carter is on administrative leave during the investigation

Sal

Sal

This is wrong.

That student was white.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

From Comments: Gordon Johnson, Hope Mills, United States, 1 hour ago

What is the categorical name for a group of people that hire armed guards who may kill you without consequence if you do not do exactly as they say? What is the categorical name for the group of armed hirelings. What is the categorical name for the group of people who are required to obey in the armed hirelings? MASTERS OVERSEERS SLAVES Now you know where you are in history.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

This should tell you something......

Carter the cop......has had nine jobs at eight different agencies over his eight-year law enforcement career.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

They should fry this a-hole cop BUT he will get nothing. Killing goyim slaves isn't a real crime.

We must be safe... even if it kills or enslaves us.

cool1

cool1

My daughter told me this morning about this -How awful--- Mad 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum