Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I shed the light on seaoat

+2
2seaoat
gulfbeachbandit
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I shed the light on seaoat Empty I shed the light on seaoat 11/30/2013, 11:01 pm

yes, his true hateful character is raw and ready for the healing.

Seaoat, you need to look in the mirror and think about all that hate you have deep inside. Where it comes from. You may be struggling to still be the big man you thought you once were on here by pushing yourself and your hate onto others. Ive caught that behavior in myself before. its a struggle.

I don't really want to be hateful to you seaoat. Id like it to stop. but it can only stop when you stop doing what your doing.

You see, Im slowly becoming immune to the belittling and personal attacks. Because im learning that its not a flaw in me that your seeing when you say those things, but one in yourself.

forgive yourself and find gods forgiveness for your past. Im not your target.

good night.

2I shed the light on seaoat Empty Re: I shed the light on seaoat 11/30/2013, 11:20 pm

I shed the light on seaoat Z

Haters gotta hate Chrissy.

Not much you can do about it except to let them work it out.

Meanwhile...

*****WARM SMILE*****

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/post?t=11587&mode=reply

Cool 

3I shed the light on seaoat Empty Re: I shed the light on seaoat 11/30/2013, 11:22 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

The libs will always hate us conservatives because we have all the brains and most of the guns.

4I shed the light on seaoat Empty Re: I shed the light on seaoat 12/1/2013, 12:13 am

Chrissy wrote:yes, his true hateful character is raw and ready for the healing.

Seaoat, you need to look in the mirror and think about all that hate you have deep inside. Where it comes from. You may be struggling to still be the big man you thought you once were on here by pushing yourself and your hate onto others. Ive caught that behavior in myself before. its a struggle.

I don't really want to be hateful to you seaoat. Id like it to stop. but it can only stop when you stop doing what your doing.

You see, Im slowly becoming immune to the belittling and personal attacks. Because im learning that its not a flaw in me that your seeing when you say those things, but one in yourself.

forgive yourself and find gods forgiveness for your past. Im not your target.

good night.
LOL! What a twisted soul you are.

5I shed the light on seaoat Empty Re: I shed the light on seaoat 12/1/2013, 12:27 am

2seaoat

Chrissy,
What you did tonight was wrong. I care enough about you to say the same. I have no hate for you, and I want you to find happiness. However, do not expect me to accept your conclusions or perspective. I will challenge you and hopefully make you think and grow. Nothing feels better than letting a little air out of seaoats balloons, and you enjoy the challenge.
Yes, you desperately wanted me to say something cruel about your niece. You know how I feel about tats. You were angry that I did not respond in a negative way. Your niece should be honored. Many people who come to this forum want to learn. Many want to share. Many want to fill an empty place. Nobody wants to come here and feel bad. I make you feel bad sometimes. It is not my intent. My intent is to challenge you to higher levels of thought and discussion. I tease you. I play rough sometime in the sandbox, but if you feel I have been too real with you. I have modified my responses to others who are sensitive. I find no pleasure in hurting you, but I will continue to post the truth and I will continue to challenge ideas which are hateful toward those who are less fortunate.

You would like me in person, but that will never happen. I would tease you to the point you would want to hit me. I have friends from fourth grade who have physically fought with me many times. Our bonds are forever. You need to understand that nothing said here reflects on you in real life.....it reflects on this character you created called Chrissy. You need to take a deep breath and understand........none of this matters.

6I shed the light on seaoat Empty Re: I shed the light on seaoat 12/1/2013, 12:27 am

Dreamsglore wrote:
LOL! What a twisted soul you are.
I shed the light on seaoat Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRp00GgDd9huu5ctWFpD1aPb_ai6SOaqu82SiF8RthyOaU88phu

Speaking of haters... How ya' doing darlin'? Here to spread some more fear and hate?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17HRV8k1YMw

Twisted Evil 

7I shed the light on seaoat Empty Re: I shed the light on seaoat 12/1/2013, 10:45 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

No, you didn't, Chrissy. What you did was dishonor your niece because you got your little feelings hurt on another thread...so you tried to set up Seaoat as a patsy, but it didn't work.

I think you were trying to make the point somewhere in there that we never know what kind of sadness and depression people are dealing with...even those we're close to. That point is valid, but it applies to everyone, not just to you. You can't run through the hallway like a bull in a china closet, knocking people down, and then look back and ask them why they weren't more careful and considerate.

That said, I'm sorry for the loss to your family.

8I shed the light on seaoat Empty Re: I shed the light on seaoat 12/1/2013, 10:54 am

Floridatexan wrote:

I think you were trying to make the point somewhere in there that we never know what kind of sadness and depression people are dealing with...even those we're close to. That point is valid,

That's all you needed to say... if you had her best interest at heart.

9I shed the light on seaoat Empty Re: I shed the light on seaoat 12/1/2013, 12:10 pm

2seaoat wrote:Chrissy,
What you did tonight was wrong.  I care enough about you to say the same.  I have no hate for you, and I want you to find happiness.  However, do not expect me to accept your conclusions or perspective.  I will challenge you and hopefully make you think and grow.  Nothing feels better than letting a little air out of seaoats balloons, and you enjoy the challenge.
Yes, you desperately wanted me to say something cruel about your niece.  You know how I feel about tats.   You were angry that I did not respond in a negative way.  Your niece should be honored.   Many people who come to this forum want to learn.  Many want to share.  Many want to fill an empty place.  Nobody wants to come here and feel bad.  I make you feel bad sometimes.  It is not my intent.  My intent is to challenge you to higher levels of thought and discussion.  I tease you.  I play rough sometime in the sandbox, but if you feel I have been too real with you.   I have modified my responses to others who are sensitive.  I find no pleasure in hurting you, but I will continue to post the truth and I will continue to challenge ideas which are hateful toward those who are less fortunate.  

You would like me in person, but that will never happen.  I would tease you to the point you would want to hit me.   I have friends from fourth grade who have physically fought with me many times.  Our bonds are forever.  You need to understand that nothing said here reflects on you in real life.....it reflects on this character you created called Chrissy.  You need to take a deep breath and understand........none of this matters.
seaoat. you are not shining the light on anything. You treat people here like they are all below you, demeaning, belittling and even chasing them round the forum doing it. and when that doesn't work you whip out your disease and remind us all how you are dying. Yes you whip out the "death" card on us.And then you get mad because I make a post about how lots of us(not just you) are suffering this time of year and use my niece as an example to try and remind people that all of us has wounds. ALL OF US.

Its your character that has been flushed to the surface sir.

Im sorry you don't see that.

and thanks FT. that means a lot.

10I shed the light on seaoat Empty Re: I shed the light on seaoat 12/1/2013, 12:13 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I've gotten in a lot of discussions with seaoat which have us totally disagreeing with each other.
But I don't recall seaoat ever writing a post to say that he "hopes another person's wife will get raped by niggers and get AIDS". lol

11I shed the light on seaoat Empty Re: I shed the light on seaoat 12/1/2013, 12:17 pm

Bob wrote:I've gotten in a lot of discussions with seaoat which have us totally disagreeing with each other.
But I don't recall seaoat ever writing a post to say that he "hopes another person's wife will get raped by niggers and get AIDS".  lol
yes I said that in a fit of rage. it was wrong.

however, seaoat uses his illness as leverage. when in debate with oat and his belittling is not working out comes the "DEATH CARD".

then he has a hissy when other people are dealing with tragedy in their own lives. He only thinks it healthy when he talks about his own personal tragedy, our tragedies are not important.

12I shed the light on seaoat Empty Re: I shed the light on seaoat 12/1/2013, 12:29 pm

2seaoat

My character and mental health are fine. My observations are dead cinch correct and therein lies the problem. You need help. I do not think any of us are qualified to help you here, and certainly some who enable your behavior may think they are helping you, but they are not.

If your approach to issues were not so sophomoric and immature, I might give you the respect you so desperately need. So this forum is not a very healthy place for you because people are frank. It involves discussion of issues which you think makes you look foolish. You seek to strike out at others, melt down, or leave for awhile. You seldom are capable of simply discussing the issues and framing them with concepts and facts. Rather your issues consume you on this forum. Your behavior in posting the thread was not healthy, but it did allow you to be enabled and encouraged to continue your unhealthy ways. You need some counseling from professionals to deal with mental health issues. There is nothing to be ashamed about needing help. This is not the right place for you to get better. I certainly could simply lie to you like others are doing. I could pretend your behavior is in the normal range. I could back off on every discussion where you have posted utter nonsense, and we could all treat you with kid gloves........or you could get professional help and realize nothing on these forums matters one bit, and you are not defined by the same.

13I shed the light on seaoat Empty Re: I shed the light on seaoat 12/1/2013, 12:41 pm

2seaoat wrote:My character and mental health are fine.   My observations are dead cinch correct and therein lies the problem.  You need help.   I do not think any of us are qualified to help you here, and certainly some who enable your behavior may think they are helping you, but they are not.

If your approach to issues were not so sophomoric and immature, I might give you the respect you so desperately need.  So this forum is not a very healthy place for you because people are frank.  It involves discussion of issues which you think makes you look foolish.  You seek to strike out at others, melt down, or leave for awhile.  You seldom are capable of simply discussing the issues and framing them with concepts and facts.  Rather your issues consume you on this forum.  Your behavior in posting the thread was not healthy, but it did allow you to be enabled and encouraged to continue your unhealthy ways.  You need some counseling from professionals to deal with mental health issues.  There is nothing to be ashamed about needing help.  This is not the right place for you to get better.  I certainly could simply lie to you like others are doing.  I could pretend your behavior is in the normal range.  I could back off on every discussion where you have posted utter nonsense, and we could all treat you with kid gloves........or you could get professional help and realize nothing on these forums matters one bit, and you are not defined by the same.
you are wrong again. I had two very long debates with you yesterday. and it was YOU who struck out and then went on to USE your condition.

Like I said, to you, its only normal for you to experience and express tragedy, everyone else's tragedies are unimportant.

The mirror has been held up to your face, yet your eyes are blind.

14I shed the light on seaoat Empty Re: I shed the light on seaoat 12/1/2013, 12:52 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

I think you were trying to make the point somewhere in there that we never know what kind of sadness and depression people are dealing with...even those we're close to.  That point is valid,

Who appointed you hall monitor?

15I shed the light on seaoat Empty Re: I shed the light on seaoat 12/1/2013, 12:54 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

I think you were trying to make the point somewhere in there that we never know what kind of sadness and depression people are dealing with...even those we're close to.  That point is valid,

A group of us got together in the private room this morning.  Pkr was the logical choice.

16I shed the light on seaoat Empty Re: I shed the light on seaoat 12/1/2013, 12:55 pm

2seaoat

Chrissy,
You may think you are making a lucid argument, but it is all part of a sophomoric and immature response which is simply angry. You dismiss intellectual exchanges and lash out in anger. Sorry the American Health Care system is in dire need of reform. You have your ego intertwined with criticism of the same, as if we are personally criticizing you.....this is not a normal response, and again it is unhealthy. You confuse my knowledge of the mistake made with Job's liver transplant as some sophomoric attempt to get somebody's pity......no, it was to show with clear and very close evidence that Americans are leaving this country to get superior care in European countries. You simply break down into anger instead of disgesting the concept that Europe is increasingly becoming the medical center of the world, and in that process you transfer that discussion into a personal attack on you. Sorry, you need a mechanism where you can separate your ego from an intellectual argument. You need to feel good enough about yourself not to allow my arguments to anger you.

17I shed the light on seaoat Empty Re: I shed the light on seaoat 12/1/2013, 12:59 pm

Chrissy wrote:
Bob wrote:I've gotten in a lot of discussions with seaoat which have us totally disagreeing with each other.
But I don't recall seaoat ever writing a post to say that he "hopes another person's wife will get raped by niggers and get AIDS".  lol
yes I said that in a fit of rage. it was wrong.

however, seaoat uses his illness as leverage. when in debate with oat and his belittling is not working out comes the "DEATH CARD".

then he has a hissy when other people are dealing with tragedy in their own lives. He only thinks it healthy when he talks about his own personal tragedy, our tragedies are not important.
But you're not a racist either? LOL! Now you're trying to turn the tables and justify your own bad behavior by calling out Seaoat when he mentions his illness.Can you not see how dysfunctional your behavior is?

18I shed the light on seaoat Empty Re: I shed the light on seaoat 12/1/2013, 1:01 pm

Nekochan wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

A group of us got together in the private room this morning.  Pkr was the logical choice.
lol... I would never monitor a group that would elect me to monitor them... especially if I wasn't invited into the private room.

19I shed the light on seaoat Empty Re: I shed the light on seaoat 12/1/2013, 1:02 pm

Nekochan wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Private room? You have a private room where you can talk about other members?

20I shed the light on seaoat Empty Re: I shed the light on seaoat 12/1/2013, 1:11 pm

Nekochan wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

I shed the light on seaoat 2Q==

******CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IzQHW63HoM

Very Happy 

21I shed the light on seaoat Empty Re: I shed the light on seaoat 12/1/2013, 1:12 pm

Sal

Sal

Not narcky enough. 

Jake would be the logical choice. 

But, he may be too busy ratting out his neighbors. 

lol

22I shed the light on seaoat Empty Re: I shed the light on seaoat 12/1/2013, 1:16 pm

Sal wrote:Not narcky enough. 

Jake would be the logical choice. 

But, he may be too busy ratting out his neighbors. 

lol
If I knew what narcky was I might be offended.

23I shed the light on seaoat Empty Re: I shed the light on seaoat 12/1/2013, 1:19 pm

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:
Narc like. 

Maybe I spelled it wrong. 

lol

24I shed the light on seaoat Empty Re: I shed the light on seaoat 12/1/2013, 1:24 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:Private room? You have a private room where you can talk about other members?
I shed the light on seaoat Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKvm1OWYjLv3GVlk-QsISD4bIA71z4q5wUrA5NVwNLuVoD_Wdu

You weren't invited...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8MO7fkZc5o

Twisted Evil

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 12/1/2013, 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

25I shed the light on seaoat Empty Re: I shed the light on seaoat 12/1/2013, 1:24 pm

Sal wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Narc like. 

Maybe I spelled it wrong. 

lol
lol... I would make the worst narc ever.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum