Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anti trust enforcement.....go get em North Carolina....health care pricing is rigged

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

2seaoat wrote:You lack even cursory knowledge in the health care debate, and I could be very mean but I have never done that with you.   Either research and learn something, or please quit spewing misinformation under the guise that through osmosis you have learned something working in healthcare.  Sitting on a book does not mean you have read that book.
Dear sir, I have explained to you how this process works in every way possible. And effectively I am ABSOLUTLY accurate.

You and many others have made some VERY WRONG assumptions about your adversary.

I can not make it any clearer. I am right. You are delusional.

what am I not right about here? please point it out. There is no mis-information. I have described how it works.

I am sorry you do not like it. tuff shit.

I know you expected everyone to roll over and die because Obama said so. but it is going to take a few more communistic laws before that happens. so deal with it.

2seaoat

The reality of healthcare in America has nothing to do with President Obama. Romney could have won and the structural problems would still exist. Now you continually and utterly fail to recognize the flaws in a unfettered for profit environment in healthcare. As hospitals fight over the newest high end technology, doctors vertically integrate their testing and care for the optimal profit for that unit, yet the community medical resources are not allocated to provide the most care for the most people.

The truth is that for one hundred and fifty years the American healthcare model was a trailblazer. In the last twenty five years with the shift from not for profit medical care to a virtual for profit paradigm, the American healthcare system has stumbled into the jungle without a compass. You are an apologist for this broken system. Bob's story is not pretend. It is reality. Yet, like any good union worker, you are more concerned to maximize your individual profit over reforming the broken system. Sorry, when somebody argues that Steve Jobs liver transplant was a sound medical decision, and then thinks because they work in the medical field somehow their complete and utter ignorance about specific medical issues can be overcome by some generic get out of stupid jail card......sorry. You have repeatedly and consistently shown an utter ignorance of medical issues, and your attempts to justify the pricing structure which is arbitrary and capricious is typical.

2seaoat wrote:The reality of healthcare in America has nothing to do with President Obama.  Romney could have won and the structural problems would still exist.   Now you continually and utterly fail to recognize the flaws in a unfettered for profit environment in healthcare.   As hospitals fight over the newest high end technology, doctors vertically integrate their testing and care for the optimal profit for that unit, yet the community medical resources are not allocated to provide the most care for the most people.

The truth is that for one hundred and fifty years the American healthcare model was a trailblazer.   In the last twenty five years with the shift from not for profit medical care to a virtual for profit paradigm, the American healthcare system has stumbled into the jungle without a compass.  You are an apologist for this broken system.   Bob's story is not pretend.  It is reality.  Yet, like any good union worker, you are more concerned to maximize your individual profit over reforming the broken system.  Sorry, when somebody argues that Steve Jobs liver transplant was a sound medical decision, and then thinks because they work in the medical field somehow their complete and utter ignorance about specific medical issues can be overcome by some generic get out of stupid jail card......sorry.  You have repeatedly and consistently shown an utter ignorance of medical issues, and your attempts to justify the pricing structure which is arbitrary and capricious is typical.
I am laughing hysterically. Very Happy 

AT YOU! LOL

2seaoat

I am laughing hysterically. Very Happy

That is good. It shows that not saying mean things will allow you not to run away and hide. With humor you may actually begin to read and learn. Then we could all laugh. Sometimes the level of ignorance around here can bring a tear to any reasonable human being. Laughter and knowledge are both good things.

2seaoat wrote:I am laughing hysterically. Very Happy

That is good.  It shows that not saying mean things will allow you not to run away and hide.   With humor you may actually begin to read and learn.   Then we could all laugh.   Sometimes the level of ignorance around here can bring a tear to any reasonable human being.  Laughter and knowledge are both good things.
again you make me laugh. Thank you.

2seaoat wrote:The reality of healthcare in America has nothing to do with President Obama.  Romney could have won and the structural problems would still exist.   Now you continually and utterly fail to recognize the flaws in a unfettered for profit environment in healthcare.   As hospitals fight over the newest high end technology, doctors vertically integrate their testing and care for the optimal profit for that unit, yet the community medical resources are not allocated to provide the most care for the most people.

The truth is that for one hundred and fifty years the American healthcare model was a trailblazer.   In the last twenty five years with the shift from not for profit medical care to a virtual for profit paradigm, the American healthcare system has stumbled into the jungle without a compass.  You are an apologist for this broken system.   Bob's story is not pretend.  It is reality.  Yet, like any good union worker, you are more concerned to maximize your individual profit over reforming the broken system.  Sorry, when somebody argues that Steve Jobs liver transplant was a sound medical decision, and then thinks because they work in the medical field somehow their complete and utter ignorance about specific medical issues can be overcome by some generic get out of stupid jail card......sorry.  You have repeatedly and consistently shown an utter ignorance of medical issues, and your attempts to justify the pricing structure which is arbitrary and capricious is typical.
How anyone could think this woman is intelligent and informed is beyond me? Her only concern is about her profession and her money. She has a total disconnect about how it even affects her? What a moron!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum