Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alabama or Auburn..........

+6
Markle
ZVUGKTUBM
talknstang
Sal
Joanimaroni
2seaoat
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Alabama or Auburn.......... - Page 2 Empty Re: Alabama or Auburn.......... 11/30/2013, 8:14 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

OMG.....tie game.

27Alabama or Auburn.......... - Page 2 Empty Re: Alabama or Auburn.......... 11/30/2013, 8:16 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

What will happen in overtime.......?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

28Alabama or Auburn.......... - Page 2 Empty Re: Alabama or Auburn.......... 11/30/2013, 8:26 pm

2seaoat

That is the best damn college football game I have ever seen.

29Alabama or Auburn.......... - Page 2 Empty Re: Alabama or Auburn.......... 11/30/2013, 8:26 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I'm crying.......unfucking believable.

30Alabama or Auburn.......... - Page 2 Empty Re: Alabama or Auburn.......... 11/30/2013, 8:27 pm

Best game? Really?

31Alabama or Auburn.......... - Page 2 Empty Re: Alabama or Auburn.......... 11/30/2013, 8:28 pm

I'm laughing my arse off

32Alabama or Auburn.......... - Page 2 Empty Re: Alabama or Auburn.......... 11/30/2013, 8:30 pm

2seaoat

What was Nick Sabin thinking? He does not kick a chip shot, and then takes these kind of risks......his halo will forever be tarnished......GO AUBURN....my recently deceased Uncle is jumping with joy........damn was that unbelievable.....you could not script that ending.

33Alabama or Auburn.......... - Page 2 Empty Re: Alabama or Auburn.......... 11/30/2013, 8:30 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

It's easy to read lips in that stadium......I think everyone said "OMG". I'm thrilled.

Big mistake for Nick.

34Alabama or Auburn.......... - Page 2 Empty Re: Alabama or Auburn.......... 11/30/2013, 8:42 pm

2seaoat

Big mistake for Nick.

I agree. His brand will never be the same. How can you have no confidence to win the game with a 35 yard field goal and then think a 57 yard field goal is a percentage choice. This will stain his legacy. It will be irreparable. Hello Texas.

35Alabama or Auburn.......... - Page 2 Empty Re: Alabama or Auburn.......... 11/30/2013, 8:43 pm

Sal

Sal

Far out!!

36Alabama or Auburn.......... - Page 2 Empty Re: Alabama or Auburn.......... 11/30/2013, 8:47 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Big mistake for Nick.

I agree.  His brand will never be the same.   How can you have no confidence to win the game with a 35 yard field goal and then think a 57 yard field goal is a percentage choice.   This will stain his legacy.   It will be irreparable.   Hello Texas.
Especially, with a red shirt freshman. Nicky stepped all over his Jesus robes.

37Alabama or Auburn.......... - Page 2 Empty Re: Alabama or Auburn.......... 11/30/2013, 9:02 pm

2seaoat

Especially, with a red shirt freshman. Nicky stepped all over his Jesus robes.

I am telling you the man is done. He had history in his grasp, and he had no confidence in his team......HE tried to outsmart the obvious percentages.....HE let Alabama down today. This will be on his tombstone....

THEY PUT ONE SECOND ON THE CLOCK
I WENT FOR THE LOCK
ALL THOUGHT A BLOCK
INSTEAD I LOST MY FLOCK

38Alabama or Auburn.......... - Page 2 Empty Re: Alabama or Auburn.......... 11/30/2013, 9:04 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Good one.

39Alabama or Auburn.......... - Page 2 Empty Re: Alabama or Auburn.......... 11/30/2013, 9:08 pm

Markle

Markle

If Alabama had won, he'd have been a hero.

A game of inches and it came down to a game of seconds too.

40Alabama or Auburn.......... - Page 2 Empty Re: Alabama or Auburn.......... 11/30/2013, 9:15 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Markle wrote:If Alabama had won, he'd have been a hero.

So are you saying Nick's ego had something to do with it?Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

41Alabama or Auburn.......... - Page 2 Empty Re: Alabama or Auburn.......... 11/30/2013, 9:19 pm

2seaoat

If Alabama had won, he'd have been a hero.

Yep. Had President Obama bombed Syria like you predicted and had he also taken all the wrong choices, he would be known as the guy who made very bad choices.......he chose a different path.......Nick now has the honors on bad choices. As a lifetime Auburn fan and family members attending games since 1914 I have rarely been feeling as good as this moment. This crossing my fingers thing is working.......I think Auburn will get blown out in the SEC championship........yep, now the question is.......who goes to the championship game......and how do I uncross my fingers over the next few weeks.

42Alabama or Auburn.......... - Page 2 Empty Re: Alabama or Auburn.......... 11/30/2013, 9:41 pm

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:If Alabama had won, he'd have been a hero.

Yep.   Had President Obama bombed Syria like you predicted and had he also taken all the wrong choices, he would be known as the guy who made very bad choices.......he chose a different path.......Nick now has the honors on bad choices.   As a lifetime Auburn fan and family members attending games since 1914 I have rarely been feeling as good as this moment.  This crossing my fingers thing is working.......I think Auburn will get blown out in the SEC championship........yep, now the question is.......who goes to the championship game......and how do I uncross my fingers over the next few weeks.
Laughing Laughing 

I guess when your party is in such total chaos and has no respect from the rest of the world, you have to make desperate efforts to make President Barack Hussein Obama "LOOK" good. That game isn't finished yet, it's only in the second quarter, at most.

43Alabama or Auburn.......... - Page 2 Empty Re: Alabama or Auburn.......... 11/30/2013, 9:48 pm

2seaoat

I guess when your party is in such total chaos and has no respect from the rest of the world, you have to make desperate efforts to make President Barack Hussein Obama "LOOK" good. That game isn't finished yet, it's only in the second quarter, at most.

Very good observation......oh by the way.....my fingers are still crossed for the next couple weeks.

44Alabama or Auburn.......... - Page 2 Empty Re: Alabama or Auburn.......... 11/30/2013, 10:47 pm

2seaoat

http://msn.foxsports.com/college-football/story/failure-of-the-process-guarantees-nick-saban-will-never-digest-this-finish-113013

Nick Saban will be defined by his choices at the end of this game.

45Alabama or Auburn.......... - Page 2 Empty Re: Alabama or Auburn.......... 11/30/2013, 11:25 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:http://msn.foxsports.com/college-football/story/failure-of-the-process-guarantees-nick-saban-will-never-digest-this-finish-113013

Nick Saban will be defined by his choices at the end of this game.
Wow....what a commentary.

46Alabama or Auburn.......... - Page 2 Empty Re: Alabama or Auburn.......... 12/1/2013, 12:41 am

2seaoat

When do they release the updated polls?

47Alabama or Auburn.......... - Page 2 Empty Re: Alabama or Auburn.......... 12/1/2013, 12:44 am

2seaoat

Where is Ghost? There is no way if he was healthy he was not watching that game. I hope he is ok, because for him to not comment on the game does not bode well.

48Alabama or Auburn.......... - Page 2 Empty Re: Alabama or Auburn.......... 12/1/2013, 12:57 pm

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

2seaoat wrote:Where is Ghost?  There is no way if he was healthy he was not watching that game.  I hope he is ok, because for him to not comment on the game does not bode well.
I am present and accounted for 2SO. Just been feeling kinda drained the last few days since I was released from the hospital. Thanks for thinking of me.

I did watch the games. First FSU/Florida, then Alabama/Auburn and finally A&M/Mizz. As for the Alabama/Auburn game, the last second field goal attempt was a high school football mistake. Even when I played football in high school ions ago, it was a given that all field goal attempts be covered. Besides, Bama had just come from a time out and it should have been discussed during that time. NO EXCUSES for that sort of play. Now don't get me wrong, I am not defending Bama, just pointing out a stupid mistake that cost them the ball game, as well as an SEC Championship and another BCS Championship.

After all is said and done, Congratulations to the Auburn Tigers, yall deserve it and yall must have a guardian angel looking over you for the last 2 games.

Does anyone here think that Auburn can overtake OSU if OSU beats MSU and Auburn beats Mizz in their respective conference championship game. It would make a fantastic BCS championship game if FSU beats Duke and Auburn overtakes OSU.

The latest BCS polls are usually released about 6PM on Sunday evening. When they release today, my predictions are #1 FSU, #2 OSU, #3 Auburn and #4 Mizz and #5 Alabama.

49Alabama or Auburn.......... - Page 2 Empty Re: Alabama or Auburn.......... 12/1/2013, 1:04 pm

Sal

Sal

Ghost Rider wrote:
Does anyone here think that Auburn can overtake OSU if OSU beats MSU and Auburn beats Mizz in their respective conference championship game. 
 Nope. 

But, I don't think OSU will get by MSU. 

Hope you get your strength back soon, Ghost. 

50Alabama or Auburn.......... - Page 2 Empty Re: Alabama or Auburn.......... 12/1/2013, 3:39 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Glad you saw the games Ghost....just sit back and relax. I'll do the team screaming.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum