Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mea Culpa. Captain Kaoz is not actually ghandi

+3
ZVUGKTUBM
Captn Kaoz
Admin
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Dreamsglore wrote:
Lurch wrote:There's more than 1 posting from this router.

There's more than one posting at my home on the same router but not on the same forum w/ the same ideolgy and the same use of words. Cap'n Koaz is FOS he's not Ghandi!
He said he wasn't and you just said he's FoS he's not Ghandi.. What is it?

Last edited by Lurch on 8/8/2012, 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lurch wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

There's more than one posting at my home on the same router but not on the same forum w/ the same ideolgy and the same use of words. Cap'n Koaz is FOS he's not Ghandi!
He said he wasn't and you just said he's FoS and he's not.. What is it?

Read the sentence again.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Lurch wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

He said he wasn't and you just said he's FoS and he's not.. What is it?

Read the sentence again.

If you are saying that he is FOS for saying he's is not Ghandi, then your sentence structure is grammatically incorrect. It makes it sound like that you are saying that he is FOS and he is not Ghandi.

Last edited by Ghost_Rider1 on 8/8/2012, 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Yes, We have no Bananas

30Mea Culpa.  Captain Kaoz is not actually ghandi - Page 2 Empty if it looks like a duck, etc... 8/8/2012, 4:56 pm

[quote="Captn Kaoz"]Show me one of my posts where I misspelled a word. Put up or shut up.

maybe so, but you and ghandi are the only two posters i've seen on this forum who reply to folk ABOVE the quoted post.

that's a "tell", doncha think....?

i don't believe in those types of coincidences.....

Nekochan

Nekochan

I think Twoism is just trying very hard to be fair and even-handed. And I applaud him for that.

Nekochan wrote:I think Twoism is just trying very hard to be fair and even-handed. And I applaud him for that.

I agree. And even if it is, this nic hasnt acted in the same manner.

I dont think it is. But never the less. Its a different style, not the same and thats all that matters really.imho

Of course he's not going to act in the same manner right now but watch and see. Boards gave him a pass but he didn't really fall for that "cubicle farm" crap either. Mark my words-it will come out.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum