Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who among us predicted war......

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who among us predicted war...... Empty Who among us predicted war...... 11/24/2013, 7:31 pm

2seaoat

1. Guess who said this"
None of them are listening to the public. They are hell bent on starting war with Syria. We've elected idiots who should be doing our will and not their own. I have not seen one poll where citizens support attacking Syria. WTH is going on here and then that MORON McCain tells everyone today that Muslims saying Allah abkbar is the same thing as Christians saying Thank God. What a senile idiot we have representing the US in the Senate !!! And now the speaker of the house and others are on the Obama war bandwagon . We are going to really start something we cannot finish.

2. Guess who said this:
Just tell me when the bombs drop.....I am still waiting. Iran is full of young people under the age of 35. The Mullahs are not going to put the cork back in the bottle ,and they see what covert activities have done in Libya and Syria.....Iran is a time bomb.....not from missiles, nuclear, or bombs, but from young people who want personal freedom. Tick tock.....tick tock.....

3. Guess who said this:
But I hope you are right... sitting in your recliner... looking out on the world with a smug face. You are Obama.

4. Guess who said this:
It's funny how the lefties give Obama a pass on starting wars.

5. Guess who said this:
as I see it Obama is simply a loose canon who's going to start WWIII.

6. Guess who said this:
All of the saber rattling was designed to get Syria and the UN to do what they should have done a long time ago - start talking.

The entire administration was talking so tough that they had everyone convinced (including me) that we were on a war footing.

7. Guess who said this:
Dudes, I hate to burst your bubble, but Cool Hand Luke was a fictional character. Like MacGuyver. Or Indiana Jones. Those people exist only in the minds of screenwriters. lol

8 Guess who said this:
It was his red line and he needs to own it.

9 Guess who said this:
Poor President Barack Hussein Obama is probably having some sleepless nights. He's really painted himself into a tiny corner and virtually the rest of the world, have lost all remaining confidence (if they ever had any) in him and his policies are watching him plunder around like a bull in a china shop.

10 Guess who said this:
Its a bluff and Iran is the goal.........

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Why PaceDog, of course, predicted war. He wants to bomb Iran back to the stone age, and then nuke the rubble!

But then again, when has he ever been right on just about any issue?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

He certainly was not alone on getting this wrong.......none will give President Obama credit or admit how utterly wrong their predictions were.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Israel will attack iran once they realize that Obama wants iran to have a nuclear bomb. The track that we are on now. Obama thinks that with Israel out of the way, peace in the middle east will be in sight, as long as everyone left in the middle east is a muslim.

gulfbeachbandit wrote:Israel will attack iran once they realize that Obama wants iran to have a nuclear bomb.  The track that we are on now.  Obama thinks that with Israel out of the way, peace in the middle east will be in sight, as long as everyone left in the middle east is a muslim.
Duh? Which was did he go,George? I left my pea brain in my pea coat.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Dreamsglore wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:Israel will attack iran once they realize that Obama wants iran to have a nuclear bomb.  The track that we are on now.  Obama thinks that with Israel out of the way, peace in the middle east will be in sight, as long as everyone left in the middle east is a muslim.
Duh? Which was did he go,George? I left my pea brain in my pea coat.
GBB is hitting the Smirnoff hard tonight, I can see...

Since a back door deal has been made with Iran, Israel will handle this alone and Saudi Arabia has now said it will pursue its own nuke program regardless of what the world thinks. So now we will have a Mid East nuclear arms race all because Obama won't stand up to Iran. Congratulations to the world.

WE might not start the war, but we will be involved after the fact.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Since a back door deal has been made with Iran, Israel will handle this alone and Saudi Arabia has now said it will pursue its own nuke program regardless of what the world thinks. So now we will have a Mid East nuclear arms race all because Obama won't stand up to Iran. Congratulations to the world.
Who among us predicted war...... Fear_m10

If you think we won't you are gravely mistaken.

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Since a back door deal has been made with Iran, Israel will handle this alone and Saudi Arabia has now said it will pursue its own nuke program regardless of what the world thinks. So now we will have a Mid East nuclear arms race all because Obama won't stand up to Iran. Congratulations to the world.

Back door deal?

Really??

This agreement with Iran was struck with the support of the US, Russia, UK, France, China, Germany and the EU.

Bibi is in a box.

The God of Israel will prevail.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:The God of Israel will prevail.
Religious dogma clouds your vision as bad as it clouds the vision of the fanatical Muslims you hate.

Sal

Sal

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:The God of Israel will prevail.
Religious dogma clouds your vision as bad as it clouds the vision of the fanatical Muslims you hate.
Two sides of the same putrid coin.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Sal wrote:

Back door deal?

Really??

This agreement with Iran was struck with the support of the US, Russia, UK, France, China, Germany and the EU.

Bibi is in a box.
I think Obama is looking at the bigger picture; not just kowtowing to the Israeli perspective. Bill Clinton made great strides toward putting a lid on Israel's aggressive temperament during his presidency. George W. Bush had intensions for war in the Persian Gulf region from the first day of his presidency and saw no need for there to be peace and stability in Palestine--all Muslims were the enemy from 2001-2009. Obama is continuing Clinton's legacy, getting Israel to back down from its aggressiveness toward Iran. There is no need to attack Iran if it is complying with the Nuclear Non-proliferation Treaty, which it signed. Possessing enriched uranium for power-generation purposes is allowed under this treaty. May the dogs of war be damned!

Markle

Markle

Iran got everything they wanted and, once again, President Barack Hussein Obama is viewed as weak and not to be trusted.

Where are my quotes?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Actually, President Obama grew a big pair of testicles for this deal. He decided to push-back hard against the Israeli Lobby. For this he gets two-thumbs-up from me.

He had the balls to engage in secret negotiations, without informing our 'most trustworthy ally,' and strike a deal that the world can live with. Sure, it pissed-off Israel, but by doing it this way, it informed Israel that the United States conducts its own foreign policy and will not be a lacky/lap-dog to the interests of Israel's hard-line Zionists. It is about damned time this happened.

How were the secret negotiations kept from the Mossad's ever-prying eyes? Perhaps they were kept secret because our 'most trustworthy ally' really cannot be trusted, especially when the country is lead by somone as brash as Benjamin Netanyahu.

Gee, maybe things will simmer down in the Persian Gulf region now, and we won't have to keep two expensive carrier battle groups patrolling endlessly off of the Straits of Hormuz.

Besides, we have 58 billion barrels of recoverable oil right here in the good old USA in tight-shale formations. Who needs Middle Eastern oil? At least for the near-term, OPEC is becoming more irrelevant with each passing year.

Last edited by ZVUGKTUBM on 11/25/2013, 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

19Who among us predicted war...... Empty Re: Who among us predicted war...... 11/25/2013, 10:07 pm

Too bad out allies without ail resources like Japan will still have to deal with Middle East huh zvug?

20Who among us predicted war...... Empty Re: Who among us predicted war...... 11/25/2013, 10:09 pm

Obama turned his back on Israel, but at least the Israelis don't trust him so you have time to repent Zvug .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum