Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thomas kincade painting

+5
Markle
Sal
TEOTWAWKI
Nekochan
Joanimaroni
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Thomas kincade painting - Page 2 Empty Re: Thomas kincade painting 11/25/2013, 12:12 pm

Nazis, burning bodies in the fireplaces

27Thomas kincade painting - Page 2 Empty Re: Thomas kincade painting 11/25/2013, 12:13 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Looks like I was correct.  The New World Order fed him some tranquilizers and then ruled the death was "accidental".  Yea right.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/05/08/coroner-valium-alcohol-killed-painter-kinkade/

p.s. and no this time you can't question the credibility of that like you always do, markel. It's from fox news and they don't lie.

28Thomas kincade painting - Page 2 Empty Re: Thomas kincade painting 11/25/2013, 12:45 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

This Kincaide painting is not hanging in any art gallery. The reason why should be obvious. Kincaide wanted to reveal to the world the truth about the illuminati and The New World Order with this painting. And it's no coincidence that after he painted it, he was found dead from a tranquilizer overdose.

Thomas kincade painting - Page 2 War_on_kinkade_03_by_rolanddeschane-d6rmei3

29Thomas kincade painting - Page 2 Empty Re: Thomas kincade painting 11/25/2013, 1:22 pm

Mr Ichi wrote:In Crome you can right click on a image and then use Image search to look for images...just a quick search show some thing very close..You might could find a print.   Looks like I found the same link Mr Marle Posted

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Christmas-Christmas-Thomas-Kinkade-canvas-original-oil-painting-Prints-24-x36-/261322770119

Thomas kincade painting - Page 2 $(KGrHqJ,!o4FJ,yttYnIBSeQVNBr(!~~60_3
ah so they do have prints.

but even more interesting than that is how you can search for pictures by pictures in chrome. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

30Thomas kincade painting - Page 2 Empty Re: Thomas kincade painting 11/25/2013, 5:01 pm

Yella

Yella

Bob wrote:Thomas kincade painting - Page 2 Chemtr10

Those are obviously chemtrails.

http://www.illuminatiagenda.com/the-illuminati-and-chemtrails/

After Kincaid revealed those chemtrails,  my guess is he was probably rubbed out for it.
Could be chemtrails, Bob,or it could be the Three Flying Crucifixi Brothers, a trio of wild and crazy rocket scientists from MIT who have mounted rockets on life size crosses made from cross ties discarded by the railroad. They make weekend money by doing flyovers of wealthy Catholic churches on Saint days
Your religious leader, Brother Carl Gallops, would hire them but they only go catholic. Maybe you could get him to hire you. You could rent a segway and mount a horizontal bar to make it look right and then run up and down the aisles under his revival tent and throw snakes to the congregation. Not poisonous, I'm thinking those little green ones with the yellow stripes, garter snakes. Maybe hand out jars of rat poison to the really faithful.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

31Thomas kincade painting - Page 2 Empty Re: Thomas kincade painting 11/25/2013, 5:41 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yella wrote:
You could rent a segway and mount a horizontal bar to make it look right and then run up and down the aisles under his revival tent and throw snakes to the congregation. Not poisonous, I'm thinking those little green ones with the yellow stripes, garter snakes. Maybe hand out jars of rat poison to the really faithful.

I think I experienced that in 1970 on an LSD trip,  yella.  That was the same day I looked out the window and a werewolf was staring at me.

Last edited by Bob on 11/25/2013, 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

32Thomas kincade painting - Page 2 Empty Re: Thomas kincade painting 11/25/2013, 5:41 pm

Yella wrote:
Bob wrote:Thomas kincade painting - Page 2 Chemtr10

Those are obviously chemtrails.

http://www.illuminatiagenda.com/the-illuminati-and-chemtrails/

After Kincaid revealed those chemtrails,  my guess is he was probably rubbed out for it.
Could be chemtrails, Bob,or it could be the Three Flying Crucifixi Brothers, a trio of wild and crazy rocket scientists from MIT who have mounted rockets on life size crosses made from cross ties discarded by the railroad. They make weekend money by doing flyovers of wealthy Catholic churches on Saint days
Your religious leader, Brother Carl Gallops, would hire them but they only go catholic. Maybe you could get him to hire you. You could rent a segway and mount a horizontal bar to make it look right and then run up and down the aisles under his revival tent and throw snakes to the congregation. Not poisonous, I'm thinking those little green ones with the yellow stripes, garter snakes. Maybe hand out jars of rat poison to the really faithful.

Its obvious thats the main ingredient being put into the atmosphere to cause people to turn into zombies.

geesh I have to tell you people everything. Razz 

33Thomas kincade painting - Page 2 Empty Re: Thomas kincade painting 11/25/2013, 5:42 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy wrote: thats the main ingredient being put into the atmosphere to cause people to turn into zombies.

That sure would explain a lot.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum