Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

14 Y.O. white child,aka (thug) rapes and kills popular teacher because she said something about Tennessee.

+2
Joanimaroni
TEOTWAWKI
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2013/11/22/police-affidavit-describes-chilling-note-left-philip-chism-after-death-danvers-high-teacher-colleen-ritzer/TIIRW5NuMrq6PpUND31eBP/story.html?s_campaign=sm_tw

“She said that at some point, Ms. Ritzer mentioned Tennessee. She said that Philip became visibly upset after she mentioned Tennessee,” Trooper LaBarge wrote. “She said that Ms. Ritzer became aware that Philip was getting upset about her talking about Tennessee. She said that Ms. Ritzer later changed the topic.’’

The student said that after Ritzer stopped mentioning Tennessee, Chism continued to be upset. “She also said that she observed Philip apparently talking to himself in the classroom,’’ the student said.

Following Ritzer’s murder, Diana Chism was interviewed by police about her son. She told them she was living with her aunt, having moved away from Tennessee with her son and her daughter, in part because she was divorcing her husband.

“She said that it was a stressful divorce,’’ the affidavit said.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

First degree murder. With the advanced planning, I hope he is charged as an adult.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Now if they would just charge the Obama drone gang with aggravated premeditated murder...the world would see justice.

this is ridiculous. we have a serious culture problem in this country. people need to pay attention. for gods sake we have insanity to not see this problem.

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

Joanimaroni wrote:First degree murder. With the advanced planning, I hope he is charged as an adult.
He is.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Chism is not really a "white child." He looks mixed if you see his photo.

14 Y.O. white child,aka (thug) rapes and kills popular teacher because she said something about Tennessee. Bc440fc618cccc571b2ad7684b8851ff

No one is completely safe anywhere anymore.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Chism is not really a "white child." He looks mixed if you see his photo.

14 Y.O. white child,aka (thug) rapes and kills popular teacher because she said something about Tennessee. Bc440fc618cccc571b2ad7684b8851ff

Strange, I've not heard President Barack Hussein Obama say that Chism could be his son....

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I did not know he was mixed. Because of his name and location I thought he was white. I was trying to show a recent youth crime NOT committed by a black person....oh well I am sure if I wait one will come along...

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Chism is not really a "white child." He looks mixed if you see his photo.

Strange, I've not heard President Barack Hussein Obama say that Chism could be his son....
What does that comment have to do with this thread?

14 Y.O. white child,aka (thug) rapes and kills popular teacher because she said something about Tennessee. Nose-p10

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:

What does that comment have to do with this thread?

14 Y.O. white child,aka (thug) rapes and kills popular teacher because she said something about Tennessee. Nose-p10
You know exactly what is has to do with the thread.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:
Now that's funny. lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum