Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

An accompanying thread to PB's thread about the high cost of health care. THIS is the REAL PROBLEM. And neither democrats or republicans are doing a goddamn thing about it.

+4
Sal
PBulldog2
Joanimaroni
Hospital Bob
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy wrote:

whos fault was that mr I don't trust my doctor? LOL
It's all my fault of course.  
And now I'm almost wiped out financially so you've won,  Chrissy.  You can sleep well tonight.

Bob wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

whos fault was that mr I don't trust my doctor? LOL
It's all my fault of course.  
And now I'm almost wiped out financially so you've won,  Chrissy.  You can sleep well tonight.
I will sleep well. not because you had to spend all your money doing something you were not told to do by a doctor but instead to spend it because you listened to a chick who probably doesn't even work in healthcare.

but either way. I am NOT happy it cost you so much and your insurance sucked.

I always feel the need to be honest. even when it hurts

I am sure there are better ways to handle our problem, we just have not figured it out yet. and we never will because we have become a nation of pussies expecting the gov to give us a solution for everything.

I could come up with so many off the wall ways to fund this nations SMALL healthcare gap that no one ever thought of. take this one. $1 of every fucking sports game and movie theater goes to support free clinics. wow, we would be rich mother fuckers.

Ill call it the entertainment covering your ass tax.

Yes, you may elect me your next and first female lesbian president, because I really am that awesome. Very Happy 

good day

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum