Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Decor At The White House Has Changed.

+3
ZVUGKTUBM
Hospital Bob
IAMTHENRA
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Once again: Where is this fleet reserve thing that you want me to go to tomorrow?

Next time dont ask a Army guy. Ask a navy chief.
Fleet Reserve Association Branch 22 in Pensacola, FL
Fleet Reserve Association Branch 22 is a registered 501(c)(4) organization located in Pensacola, FL and is focused in Veterans activities, Other social activities, and Other services or benefits to members or employees.
EIN #59-6211129
107 Ruberia Ave
Pensacola, FL 32507

Nonprofit Activities:
Veterans activities , Other social activities Other social activities , Other services or benefits to members or employees
Nonprofit Classifica

http://pensacolafrabranch22.yolasite.com/resources/Jul-Aug10.pdf

I was a Army draft dodger so they will not let me in..Send me a pic.

Last edited by Mr Ichi on 11/11/2013, 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Mr Ichi wrote:Once again: Where is this fleet reserve thing that you want me to go to tomorrow?

Next time dont ask a Army guy. Ask a navy chief.
Fleet Reserve Association Branch 22 in Pensacola, FL
Fleet Reserve Association Branch 22 is a registered 501(c)(4) organization located in Pensacola, FL and is focused in Veterans activities, Other social activities, and Other services or benefits to members or employees.
EIN #59-6211129
107 Ruberia Ave
Pensacola, FL 32507

Nonprofit Activities:
Veterans activities , Other social activities Other social activities , Other services or benefits to members or employees
Nonprofit Classifica
What time?

2seaoat

Hallmark,
I would suggest you refocus and get mad at me. You know better. This conversation does not end well.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

2seaoat wrote:Hallmark,
I would suggest you refocus and get mad at me.  You know better.  This conversation does not end well.
All I asked is what time. It's for me. A veteran. Why shouldn't I show up?
He's a grown up. Let him answer for himself, Will there be salad? If there's free food and no doorman, maybe sal will show up too. Two birdbrains with one stone.

A ship's bell is used to indicate the time aboard a ship and hence to regulate the sailors' duty watches. The bell itself is usually made of brass or bronze and normally has the ship's name engraved or cast on it. The ship's cook (or his staff) traditionally has the job of shining the ship's bell.
Contents  [hide]
8 Bells on the Forenoon watch  got it?.  ask a army guy if need any more info

Unlike civil clock bells, the strikes of the bell do not accord to the number of the hour. Instead, there are eight bells, one for each half-hour of a four-hour watch. In the age of sailing, watches were timed with a 30-minute hourglass. Bells would be struck every time the glass was turned, and in a pattern of pairs for easier counting, with any odd bells at the end of the sequence.
The classical system was:

Bell from the Titanic
Number of bells Bell pattern Middle
watch Morning
watch Forenoon
watch Afternoon
watch First
dog
watch Last
dog
watch First
watch
One bell . 0:30 4:30 8:30 12:30 16:30 18:30† 20:30
Two bells .. 1:00 5:00 9:00 13:00 17:00 19:00† 21:00
Three bells .. . 1:30 5:30 9:30 13:30 17:30 19:30† 21:30
Four bells .. .. 2:00 6:00 10:00 14:00 18:00 22:00
Five bells .. .. . 2:30 6:30 10:30 14:30 18:30 22:30
Six bells .. .. .. 3:00 7:00 11:00 15:00 19:00 23:00
Seven bells .. .. .. . 3:30 7:30 11:30 15:30 19:30 23:30
Eight bells .. .. .. .. 4:00 8:00 12:00‡ 16:00 20:00 0:00
† British usage after the Nore mutiny[1]
‡ Before the introduction of time zones, noon was not struck by the glass, but when the captain or officer of the deck confirmed local noon by the sun, using a sextant

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I would suggest you refocus and get mad at me.  You know better.  This conversation does not end well.
The best thing both of you and all the rest of us can do is to log out and walk away from this. Because there is no longer anything about this forum that is good for anyone who is reading it. This forum no longer has any good reason to exist. Just bad reasons. Nothing will be gained by any of us still being here.

Markle

Markle

IAMTHENRA wrote:Every American should be alarmed.

Decor At The White House Has Changed. - Page 2 Photoshoppedwoflag
http://letvent.com/2013/03/15/the-flag-is-gone-did-you-notice/

I don't buy it.  

To many things are so easy to do with Photoshop.  They can take an ordinary girl and make her look like a super model.  They can make eyes larger, legs longer more shapely and virtually anything else.

Here is a photo of President Barack Hussein Obama on the same day, same location, same suit, same tie.

Decor At The White House Has Changed. - Page 2 March-4-2013-at-the-White-House

Don't get me wrong, I know President Barack Hussein Obama has plans strongly detrimental to the interests of America.  He strongly promised to FUNDAMENTALLY CHANGE America.

I NEVER wanted America to FUNDAMENTALLY CHANGE.

Last edited by Markle on 11/11/2013, 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Mr Ichi wrote:A ship's bell is used to indicate the time aboard a ship and hence to regulate the sailors' duty watches. The bell itself is usually made of brass or bronze and normally has the ship's name engraved or cast on it. The ship's cook (or his staff) traditionally has the job of shining the ship's bell.
Contents  [hide]
8 Bells on the Forenoon watch  got it?.  ask a army guy if need any more info

Unlike civil clock bells, the strikes of the bell do not accord to the number of the hour. Instead, there are eight bells, one for each half-hour of a four-hour watch. In the age of sailing, watches were timed with a 30-minute hourglass. Bells would be struck every time the glass was turned, and in a pattern of pairs for easier counting, with any odd bells at the end of the sequence.
The classical system was:

Bell from the Titanic
Number of bells Bell pattern Middle
watch Morning
watch Forenoon
watch Afternoon
watch First
dog
watch Last
dog
watch First
watch
One bell . 0:30 4:30 8:30 12:30 16:30 18:30† 20:30
Two bells .. 1:00 5:00 9:00 13:00 17:00 19:00† 21:00
Three bells .. . 1:30 5:30 9:30 13:30 17:30 19:30† 21:30
Four bells .. .. 2:00 6:00 10:00 14:00 18:00 22:00
Five bells .. .. . 2:30 6:30 10:30 14:30 18:30 22:30
Six bells .. .. .. 3:00 7:00 11:00 15:00 19:00 23:00
Seven bells .. .. .. . 3:30 7:30 11:30 15:30 19:30 23:30
Eight bells .. .. .. .. 4:00 8:00 12:00‡ 16:00 20:00 0:00
† British usage after the Nore mutiny[1]
‡ Before the introduction of time zones, noon was not struck by the glass, but when the captain or officer of the deck confirmed local noon by the sun, using a sextant
As I expected. No real answer to my question. No wonder you're alone.

Later need to go to bed busy day tomorrow Beside it is almost 5 bells on the first watch. see ya later...

Bob wrote:
The best thing both of you and all the rest of us can do is to log out and walk away from this.  Because there is no longer anything about this forum that is good for anyone who is reading it.  This forum no longer has any good reason to exist.  Just bad reasons.  Nothing will be gained by any of us still being here.
Decor At The White House Has Changed. - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQaejsNvjA3izfgX34nMt7Gnewt7JNKwBAlWEHmy5IbYkRiAkcDrA

Oh let's not be silly!

Why is a raven like a writing desk?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipSZYgFVJvI

Very Happy

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm trying to get them all to leave so I can have this forum to myself.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Bob wrote:I'm trying to get them all to leave so I can have this forum to myself.
Decor At The White House Has Changed. - Page 2 2Q==

Well at least you have a valid motive for wanting everyone to leave.....

Wouldn't it be easier to simply create your own forum that simply restricts participation to only the socks you generate?

*****ROFLMAO*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG1NrQYXjLU

Very Happy 

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

that would be too much work. I'm lazy

Bob wrote:that would be too much work.  I'm lazy
Decor At The White House Has Changed. - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGleRhhmPk_87dQiM-Uswf6ggJHVixk1vcDeaxMXl7Sg8cPFWUJw

Well... There is that.

Rolling Eyes 

Will you at least allow Imp and me to drop in occasionally and razz you?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqUtEXmSHfA

Razz

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 11/11/2013, 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Dang, I can't believe it was Markle who showed that the photo in the blog you presented was a Photoshopped piece of shit. Next time try harder. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Dang, I can't believe it was Markle who showed that the photo in the blog you presented was a Photoshopped piece of shit. Next time try harder. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Come on, you know I go out of my way to post the facts and truth.

I HATE what President Barack Hussein Obama is doing to our country and seriously don't know if we can recover. But it is so bad that I don't like seeing things made up. It tends to dilute the real scandals and corruption.

Nekochan

Nekochan

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Mr Ichi wrote:you too smart Mr Chief.  20 years of chipping  paint and standing around drinking coffee made you too smart for me.  You almost have it made. You will almost have lived your entire life working for the government.  wow.  how cool.
Never chipped paint.  Never led my wife to kill herself either.  Got anything else?  
I am asking you as a fellow forum member to stop this of line of attack about another member's wife.   Please, I sincerely beg you, from the bottom of my heart.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum