Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Decor At The White House Has Changed.

+3
ZVUGKTUBM
Hospital Bob
IAMTHENRA
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

IAMTHENRA

IAMTHENRA

Every American should be alarmed.

http://letvent.com/2013/03/15/the-flag-is-gone-did-you-notice/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I have no doubt that by the time he leaves office America will become a muslim nation ruled by the Ayatollah.
All I can say is you better start memorizing the Koran because you're going to be worshipping Allah. And if you refuse to do it you'll be jailed.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Utter rubbish insinuations from a very obscure blog from nowhere......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

Yep......go ahead and trivialize this........I am sorry........I will hardly sleep tonight thinking there is Muslim Wallpaper at the White House. I am heading to Wal Mart to get a night light.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

IAMTHENRA wrote:Every American should be alarmed.

http://letvent.com/2013/03/15/the-flag-is-gone-did-you-notice/
I'll bet it smells bad too. I would hate to have the cleaning contract on that house in 2016. No amount of money would make me want to clean that place.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
I'll bet it smells bad too.  I would hate to have the cleaning contract on that house in 2016.   No amount of money would make me want to clean that place.
Well here's one thing you might want to think about,  bandit.  You're a devout Christian and have accepted Jesus as your lord and saviour.  And Jesus knows everything you post here.  So I think you better hope that Jesus is a bigot too.  If not,  you might have a little trouble convincing St. Peter to let you into Heaven.  You might have to be down in hell with me and the other queers. lol

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Bob wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
I'll bet it smells bad too.  I would hate to have the cleaning contract on that house in 2016.   No amount of money would make me want to clean that place.
Well here's one thing you might want to think about,  bandit.  You're a devout Christian and have accepted Jesus as your lord and saviour.  And Jesus knows everything you post here.  So I think you better hope that Jesus is a bigot too.  If not,  you might have a little trouble convincing St. Peter to let you into Heaven.  You might have to be down in hell with me and the other queers.  lol
Even Jesus stays away from the whitehouse now. Because of the smell? Maybe. But he'll be back there in 2016.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

That last post has to be the most bizarre expression of Christianity I've ever heard of other than the Ku Klux Klan thinking it was doing the work of Jesus too. lol

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Bob wrote:That last post has to be the most bizarre expression of Christianity I've ever heard of other than the Ku Klux Klan thinking it was doing the work of Jesus too.  lol

Are you saying that Jesus doesn't have a sense of smell?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Bob wrote:That last post has to be the most bizarre expression of Christianity I've ever heard of other than the Ku Klux Klan thinking it was doing the work of Jesus too.  lol

GBB is hitting the Smirnoff early tonight......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

I don't drink. Try again. cuntface.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

cheers cheers cheers  Going to have a hard time stirring the pot tonight after the "Stang" adventure.

I don't drink. Try again. cuntface.

Maybe you should.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Mr Ichi wrote:I don't drink. Try again. cuntface.

Maybe you should.
I don't want to get fat(beer belly) and need surgery to fix my fatness. That can turn out bad. Right?

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

I'd have to agree. Much as it pains me to agree with ZVUGKTUBM but, when he's right, he's right.

LOL You are a sad pathetic man. But you already know that. I would voice a reply but it almost Veterans day and I would hate to hurt your feelings. Time to shine that mug and remember when you thought you were somebody, Not just a E-7 lifer. LOL Aint that right Chief?

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Mr Ichi wrote:LOL  You are a sad  pathetic man.  But you already know that.  I would voice a reply but it almost Veterans day and I would hate to hurt your feelings.  Time to shine that mug and remember when you thought you were somebody, Not just a E-7 lifer.  LOL   Aint that right Chief?  
Did she so the surgery for you? Must be hard on you. I hope you forgive yourself. Ending her life like that instead of offering her a salad. Chief. Peddle on. Just like people without cars.

you too smart Mr Chief.  20 years of chipping paint and standing around drinking coffee made you too smart for me.  You almost have it made. You will almost have lived your entire life working for the government.  wow.  how cool.

Night GBB Got to go get the bell polished down at the Fleet reserve. Ringing it tomorrow. Going to be there? Chief.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Mr Ichi wrote:you too smart Mr Chief.  20 years of chipping  paint and standing around drinking coffee made you too smart for me.  You almost have it made. You will almost have lived your entire life working for the government.  wow.  how cool.
Never chipped paint. Never led my wife to kill herself either. Got anything else?

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Mr Ichi wrote:Night GBB  Got to go get the bell polished down at the Fleet reserve.  Ringing it tomorrow.  Going to be there? Chief.
No can do. My wife and I are hosting a BBQ tomorrow. Eat well. Where is your bell polishing at? I might make time for fellow vets.

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Mr Ichi wrote:Night GBB  Got to go get the bell polished down at the Fleet reserve.  Ringing it tomorrow.  Going to be there? Chief.
No can do.  My wife and I are hosting a BBQ tomorrow.  Eat well.  Where is your bell polishing at?  I might make time for fellow vets.
Never chipped paint?  Oh I forgot you were a cook.  That is why you know so much about salads and Bar B ques,  Should have known you sooner.  Do you still cook at your present government position?  You dont belong to the fleet reserve?

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Mr Ichi wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
No can do.  My wife and I are hosting a BBQ tomorrow.  Eat well.  Where is your bell polishing at?  I might make time for fellow vets.
Never chipped paint?  Oh I forgot you were a cook.  That is why you know so much about salads and Bar B ques,  Should have known you sooner.  Do you still cook at your present government position?  You dont belong to the fleet reserve?
Not a cook either,  You sound like dreams galore with the make believe names.  She said I have no legs and beg for money.  Don't be so jealous.
Maybe some day your ship will sail in.

Once again: Where is this fleet reserve thing that you want me to go to tomorrow?

You got it!! all my life I wanted to be in the Navy so someone could tell me what to eat, what to wear and when to shit, and where to live. Then I would take another job where i could follow the rules and be a good boy and play Chief and draw another government check, Of course the best time of my life would be gone but by God I would still have my hat and coffee mug. Right on, I am envious....Happy veterans day...

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Mr Ichi wrote:You got it!! all my life I wanted to be in the Navy so someone  could tell me what to eat, what to wear and when to shit, and where to live.  Then I would take another job where i could follow the rules and be a good boy and play Chief and draw another  government check,  Of course the best time of my life would be gone but by God I would still have my hat and coffee mug.  Right on, I am envious....Happy veterans day...
Enjoy your lunch that I'm most likely paying for.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum