Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lions vs. da Bears

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lions vs. da Bears Empty Lions vs. da Bears 9/28/2013, 4:44 pm

1 pm est 9/29. Should be a good look into each team's future. I think seagoat should watch something else.

Perhaps something like antiques roadshow or a nature show with soothing sounds... I hope you're able to nap.

Let's all try to keep it down tomorrow... he needs his rest.

2Lions vs. da Bears Empty Re: Lions vs. da Bears 9/29/2013, 11:55 am

Whelp... The lions will have reggie bush back... but that bears d is tough. If Stafford is on no d can stop him... especially if the bear's top corner is out. Megatron might be unstoppable. Great match up... even tho the bears have dominated recent years.

3Lions vs. da Bears Empty Re: Lions vs. da Bears 9/29/2013, 12:29 pm

2seaoat

Detroit unstoppable.....now that is something none of us have heard in years. The Bears defense will not get to such a quick release QB, but I have heard that the Detroit center is vulnerable and they may attack that point. The Detroit Defensive line is one of the top five in the NFL and are only going to get better. I heard the defensive end is hurt, but that inside is pretty impressive. I think the Bears are solid, and this will be a good test.

4Lions vs. da Bears Empty Re: Lions vs. da Bears 9/29/2013, 12:41 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bears and Lions. Will be a good game. I will have to be switching channels....I 'm hoping the Colts will show case Trent against the Jags while I cheer for the Bengals. .Hoping Eli will have a better game this week. Seahawks and Texans can the Seahawks win again? Vikings over the Steelers....yes. Cardinals / Buccaneers, Ravens/ Bills who cares?

OMG I need more TV's.

5Lions vs. da Bears Empty Re: Lions vs. da Bears 9/29/2013, 12:46 pm

I see tillman suited up for the bears... that really helps them if he's healthy enough to stay with megatron.

I donno about the giants today... doubt they can get on track this week.

6Lions vs. da Bears Empty Re: Lions vs. da Bears 9/29/2013, 1:20 pm

2seaoat

I played poker on a river boat in the Ohio river last night in Metropolis Illinois. The dealers were Colt fans and they cannot believe they got Richardson. They are excited and believe they have a Super Bowl team, and they may be a sleeper with Trent.

The Bears offense looked good.

7Lions vs. da Bears Empty Re: Lions vs. da Bears 9/29/2013, 1:26 pm

I'm so glad to have Reggie Bush back... a great running back makes such a huge difference. Trent is great.

8Lions vs. da Bears Empty Re: Lions vs. da Bears 9/29/2013, 1:39 pm

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

The Seahawks certainly are not looking like the championship team that the prognosticators predicted them to be. Schaub is picking the #1 defense in the NFL apart.

9Lions vs. da Bears Empty Re: Lions vs. da Bears 9/29/2013, 1:47 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Woo- hoo Eli just threw a 69 yard TD pass.....and Luck makes a 17 yard run.

10Lions vs. da Bears Empty Re: Lions vs. da Bears 9/29/2013, 2:33 pm

The lions scored three touchdowns in 2:30... very impressive. If we stay healthy it's going to be a great season.

11Lions vs. da Bears Empty Re: Lions vs. da Bears 9/29/2013, 3:29 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Colts look good....My Giants are struggling.

12Lions vs. da Bears Empty Re: Lions vs. da Bears 9/29/2013, 4:13 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Seahawks make a come back....tie game.

13Lions vs. da Bears Empty Re: Lions vs. da Bears 9/29/2013, 4:27 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:Seahawks make a come back....tie game.
I'm watching that game now... the texans are my other favorite team. Seahawks are tough this year.

I'm surprised by how many points the lions and bears put up... I bet the next time they play it'll be half that.

14Lions vs. da Bears Empty Re: Lions vs. da Bears 9/29/2013, 4:31 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Shocked Texans lost it in the second half.  Seahawks were down 20-3.

Seattle 4 and 0 .....first time in Seahawk history.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum