Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anybody missing?

+5
PBulldog2
Nekochan
knothead
TEOTWAWKI
2seaoat
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Anybody missing? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anybody missing? 11/9/2013, 3:54 pm

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

2seaoat wrote:Ok.   I cannot argue that, but you really do not have a clue so I will simply end this thread......because when you do not have a clue, you tend to lash out.
SO as I tried to tell you the other day on a different thread, the Patel's were DETAINED not ARRESTED. The article that you linked never used the word arrest in the context of the Patel's. The Patel's themselves even stated they were detained not arrested. The fuss seems to be about the number of times 911 was called and interference with the deputies doing their job. Since we were not there, we really do not know what actually went down. It is just a matter of who we decide to believe.

But since you are the omnipotent one, I guess your word is the gospel, because by God, you are never wrong, at least in your own mind.

27Anybody missing? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anybody missing? 11/9/2013, 8:40 pm

Reread the first page... Seagoat didn't immediately take offense at the picture being posted. That was a straw man.

Why were we directed to that article with the salacious challenge to guess who is missing? What is the inference?

Now he may be embarrassed that he has descended to the level of a tabloid iq... but that doesn't render ichi there.

You obviously had something in mind here... or did you just loose your impulse control... again. Fess up.

Or would you prefer we begin handling you with kid gloves... it's one or the other old timer.

28Anybody missing? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anybody missing? 11/9/2013, 9:29 pm

Who's missing?

29Anybody missing? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anybody missing? 11/9/2013, 10:14 pm

Has anyone noticed which forum member is missing related to the drug bust that seagoat posted yet?

If we don't guess correctly... Apparently that means that we have some sort of bias... but seagoat is a superior being.

30Anybody missing? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anybody missing? 11/9/2013, 10:56 pm

Who here was busted for drugs? We must have to rely on the honor system... since seagoat apparently has none.

31Anybody missing? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anybody missing? 11/9/2013, 11:00 pm

I have not been busted in the last few weeks. Does that count?.  I am still here.. Next person please check in.

32Anybody missing? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anybody missing? 11/9/2013, 11:02 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

NEVER done drugs of any kind. We Nazis value our bodies and treat them like a Panzer tank commander treats his tank.

33Anybody missing? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anybody missing? 11/9/2013, 11:06 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Meth made me disassemble my computer....thankfully I fixed it before being considered missing.

34Anybody missing? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anybody missing? 11/9/2013, 11:09 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Joanimaroni wrote:Meth made me disassemble my computer....thankfully I fixed it before being considered missing.
Razz Razz Razz 

35Anybody missing? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anybody missing? 11/9/2013, 11:12 pm

Still waiting mr. cast the first stone... who shall we condemn?

36Anybody missing? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anybody missing? 11/9/2013, 11:18 pm

Sal

Sal

I got busted when I was 18 with a joint. 

Does that count?

I can assure you that my stories of when I didn't get busted but sure as hell should have are far more entertaining. 

37Anybody missing? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anybody missing? 11/9/2013, 11:26 pm

Sal wrote:I got busted when I was 18 with a joint. 

Does that count?

I can assure you that my stories of when I didn't get busted but sure as hell should have are far more entertaining. 
I was never busted... but I sure as hell had several close calls. I still smoke dope on occasion... fuck you nazis.

38Anybody missing? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anybody missing? 11/9/2013, 11:39 pm

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:
I was never busted... but I sure as hell had several close calls. I still smoke dope on occasion... fuck you nazis.
I once had two cops sitting in my living room, while I had four full grown plants budding out under grow lights in my bedroom closet. 

That was awkward. 

lol

39Anybody missing? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anybody missing? 11/9/2013, 11:43 pm

Sal wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
I once had two cops sitting in my living room, while I had four full grown plants budding out under grow lights in my bedroom closet. 

That was awkward. 

lol
lol... I had joints on my dash on the way to galveston with naked girls in the backseat doing over a hundred.

That's all I remember... lol. I'm gonna go find my dugout.

40Anybody missing? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anybody missing? 11/9/2013, 11:54 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PkrBum wrote:
Sal wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

That was awkward. 

lol
lol... I had joints on my dash on the way to galveston with naked girls in the backseat doing over a hundred.

That's all I remember... lol. I'm gonna go find my dugout.
Now that is a Libertarian I could vote for...

41Anybody missing? - Page 2 Empty Here your thread is seagoat 11/10/2013, 2:51 am

Where's the explanation for this salacious thread mr.seagoat? Who are we poking fun at?

42Anybody missing? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anybody missing? 11/10/2013, 2:55 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

I think y'all got the best of him.  Poor Seaoat had to run away from his own thread. Sad

43Anybody missing? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anybody missing? 11/10/2013, 3:01 am

Nekochan wrote:I think y'all got the best of him.  Poor Seaoat had to run away from his own thread. Sad
"No mas" LOL

44Anybody missing? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anybody missing? 11/10/2013, 3:10 am

Anybody missing? - Page 2 2Q==

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Og7-6YubuS4

Smile 

45Anybody missing? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anybody missing? 11/10/2013, 3:12 am

I just thought of something.   I can not read the comments in the PNJ on my default browser,Crome.  So if any of you are trying to direct me to a comment, please have the courtesy to say "read the comments" then I will open "Opera" and read them. Just how I have things set up.  So Mr Oats You will have to be a little more definitive if you choose communicate  with me.  No big loss if you choose not to....

46Anybody missing? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anybody missing? 11/10/2013, 11:21 am

Bump Waiting for the Oats.......

47Anybody missing? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anybody missing? 11/10/2013, 2:28 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Mr Ichi wrote:I just thought of something.   I can not read the comments in the PNJ on my default browser,Crome.  So if any of you are trying to direct me to a comment, please have the courtesy to say "read the comments" then I will open "Opera" and read them. Just how I have things set up.  So Mr Oats You will have to be a little more definitive if you choose communicate  with me.  No big loss if you choose not to....
There were no significant comments. I think Seaoat got some faulty information.

48Anybody missing? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anybody missing? 11/10/2013, 4:43 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
Mr Ichi wrote:I just thought of something.   I can not read the comments in the PNJ on my default browser,Crome.  So if any of you are trying to direct me to a comment, please have the courtesy to say "read the comments" then I will open "Opera" and read them. Just how I have things set up.  So Mr Oats You will have to be a little more definitive if you choose communicate  with me.  No big loss if you choose not to....
There were no significant comments. I think Seaoat got some faulty information.
Thanks I can read them if I switch browsers but most of the time it is not worth it

49Anybody missing? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anybody missing? 11/11/2013, 10:18 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

carl sagan hasn't posted in four days. Just saying..............

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum