Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I might be going back to school, I found the perfect school, some others here should look to

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Coney Island Sideshow School

At Coney Island USA's Sideshow School, you can learn how to hammer a nail into your skull, and other skills to begin your new career in sideshows. Some of the skills taught at the school include fire eating, blockhead, sword swallowing and broken glass walking.

http://weirdnews.about.com/od/artisticendeavors/ig/Coney-Island-Sideshow-/

Not sure if I want to do fire eating or sword swallowing. If I take both does that make me Bi-talented. Razz

I wish you guys have not lost your sense of humor.

please learn how to play again. Not engaging your inner child is a sure pathway to death.

My inner child has been beat up over the past few years and getting older isnt helping.

But I remember what it was like to hike through the woods and in the back of my mind I was some acrcheologist seeking some rare something, or a indian seeking wood for my pow wow fire.

Learn to play and laugh again on here. Life is short.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Real good points, Chrissy.
And you had me going. The title convinced me that you were really going back to school. lol

Buttman wrote:Real good points, Chrissy.
And you had me going. The title convinced me that you were really going back to school. lol

Ive thought about going back to school, but really if I did, it wouldnt be for the same thing I do. Ive reached the top as far as I want to go in my current profession and really dont want any more hassles or stress than I have.

and Im too old to go join the circus lol

although that would have been fun had I done it earlier in my life.

My gf's mom was n the circus, she was one of those women that flew by her hair on the trapeze, and she got to wear all those fancy studded and feather outfits I think are sexy.

We both come from families involved with the CIA/mobs Wink

Slicef18

Slicef18

*Secret_Angel* wrote:I wish you guys have not lost your sense of humor.

please learn how to play again. Not engaging your inner child is a sure pathway to death.

My inner child has been beat up over the past few years and getting older isnt helping.

But I remember what it was like to hike through the woods and in the back of my mind I was some acrcheologist seeking some rare something, or a indian seeking wood for my pow wow fire.

Speaking of our inner child, I sometimes wonder
since I've always liked girls/ women, could my inner child be a lesbian?

Slicef18 wrote:
*Secret_Angel* wrote:I wish you guys have not lost your sense of humor.

Speaking of our inner child, I sometimes wonder
since I've always liked girls/ women, could my inner child be a lesbian?

LOL, dear, I am almost certain your inner child is a lesbian. Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum