Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Football coaches are dropping like flies with health issues and stress.....but

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

http://msn.foxsports.com/lacesout/jim-schwartz-isnt-reconsidering-100-hour-work-weeks/

If you have to work 100 hours a week, you are doing something wrong.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Give me Matt Stafford, Calvin Johnson, Reggie Bush, and then the Lions defensive line and I'll make the playoffs while only working a 30 hour week, excluding travel time.

2seaoat

The other 70 hours would be dealing with Suh.

Might be wrong but working 7 12s makes a nice paycheck.  Time and half 40 to 50 hours.  Double time for all over 50.  84 hrs total   At 40 per is 1600 regular time, 600 time and half, 2520 for 50 to 84=4720 for a weeks work. Plus on some shut downs they pay 80 to 90 dollars a day per diem.  Downside is the only last 10 to 14 days but you can get well if you can string a couple of them together..... That is if you have much left after the IRS and social security eats your lunch.   But it was  still fun to do....Pressure job...Fail one xray or NDT and they will cut it out and you get a pass.  Next one you go home...Long way back home with your hat in your hand and no big check....

boards of FL wrote:Give me Matt Stafford, Calvin Johnson, Reggie Bush, and then the Lions defensive line and I'll make the playoffs while only working a 30 hour week, excluding travel time.
If it could be done jackass, they would already be doing it. It ain't HS football

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum