Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Follow up on Sals invasive search story..The hospital billed the victim for it !

+3
Hospital Bob
Nekochan
TEOTWAWKI
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://rt.com/usa/hospital-bills-eckert-search-270/

The thought that they could do this to a man in our country is terrifying,” Shannon Kennedy, Eckert's attorney, said to KOB. “Our community should be outraged … This is like something out of a science fiction film, anal probing by government officials and public employees.”

According to Kennedy, not only was the issued search warrant overly broad and lacking in probable cause, but it was also only valid in Luna County, where Deming is located and Eckert was arrested. After the first hospital refused to perform the anal search, police took Eckert to Gila, which is located in a separate county altogether. If that is the case, then doctors performed all eight of the previously mentioned procedures illegally and without the consent of the patient.

To make matters worse, the search warrant expired at 10 p.m. while doctors didn’t even begin prepping Eckert for the colonoscopy until 1 a.m. the next morning, when the warrant had been expired for hours.

The hospital even billed Eckert for the procedures and is threatening to take him to collections if he doesn’t pay.

Deming Police Chief Brandon Gigante refused to comment on the incident due to a pending lawsuit, but said, "We follow the law in every aspect and we follow policies and protocols that we have in place.

Nekochan

Nekochan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://rt.com/usa/hospital-bills-eckert-search-270/

The thought that they could do this to a man in our country is terrifying,” Shannon Kennedy, Eckert's attorney, said to KOB. “Our community should be outraged … This is like something out of a science fiction film, anal probing by government officials and public employees.”

According to Kennedy, not only was the issued search warrant overly broad and lacking in probable cause, but it was also only valid in Luna County, where Deming is located and Eckert was arrested. After the first hospital refused to perform the anal search, police took Eckert to Gila, which is located in a separate county altogether. If that is the case, then doctors performed all eight of the previously mentioned procedures illegally and without the consent of the patient.

To make matters worse, the search warrant expired at 10 p.m. while doctors didn’t even begin prepping Eckert for the colonoscopy until 1 a.m. the next morning, when the warrant had been expired for hours.

The hospital even billed Eckert for the procedures and is threatening to take him to collections if he doesn’t pay.

Deming Police Chief Brandon Gigante refused to comment on the incident due to a pending lawsuit, but said, "We follow the law in every aspect and we follow policies and protocols that we have in place.
Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If any homeland security or government or cop or judge or lawyer is reading this...

If you do this to me you better lock me up and throw away the key afterwards. Because if you don't, I will find every last one of the people who participated in it and shoot them in the back of the head from a distance.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Bob wrote:If any homeland security or government or cop or judge or lawyer is reading this...

If you do this to me you better lock me up and throw away the key afterwards.  Because if you don't,  I will find every last one of the people who participated in it and shoot them in the back of the head from a distance.
Shocked Shocked Shocked

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

What did Sal post about this, I missed it?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I hope a lawsuit will be filed against the police, hospital, and physicians involved.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Joanimaroni wrote:I hope a lawsuit will be filed against the police, hospital, and physicians involved.
It was

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Most of the crap we read about nazis here is silliness.
But this really is nazi.  And they all deserve to be treated as nazis and be exterminated like the maggots they are.
And if Godwin doesn't like it then fuck him and exterminate him too.

Last edited by Bob on 11/6/2013, 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I like stories that UNITE us I will have to find more of these...LOL.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The "war on drugs". What a joke.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I would be angry that they watched me take a dump 3 times. I have trouble peeing with someone in the stall next to me. Please leave us some little shred of dignity ! DAMN IT !

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Albuqurque tv news report

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/S3209305.shtml?cat=500#.UnpDi-LZizn

The govt didn't leap to this level of authority in a day... it's heading in a direction w every little liberty or right we cede.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PkrBum wrote:The govt didn't leap to this level of authority in a day... it's heading in a direction w every little liberty or right we cede.
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Of course I am the frickin Nazi here for pointing this crap out !

The TSA does this BS every day...just wait till they get their proctoscope !

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

But see this is where you have it wrong. You think it's all some big illuminatti conspiracy. But this shows exactly what it is. Some lowlife maggot redneck cops with authority complexes.
It's not Ernst Blofeld. It's Boss Hogg.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:What did Sal post about this, I missed it?
I posted the original story, and T suggested I would like the gubament to do the same to me because I'm a communist or something.

lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal wrote:
I posted the original story, and T suggested I would like the gubament to do the same to me because I'm a communist or something.

lol
Dude I gave you first billing and I am glad it brought us all together Nazis Libertarians republicans democrats and communists....We are the world we are the children...LOL.

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Sal wrote:

lol
Dude I gave you first billing and I am glad it brought us all together Nazis Libertarians republicans democrats and communists....We are the world we are the children...LOL.
You know I really posted the original story just for you because I know this sort of thing is right up your alley ...

... so to speak.

lol

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

Joanimaroni wrote:I hope a lawsuit will be filed against the police, hospital, and physicians involved.
Too bad they cannot bring criminal charges against the police and doctor. I hope he gets millions in the lawsuit. I wonder if someone has filed a complaint with the medical licensing board against the doctor? Kudos to the first doctor who refused to perform the searches.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

QueenOfHearts wrote:
Too bad they cannot bring criminal charges against the police and doctor.  I hope he gets millions in the lawsuit.  I wonder if someone has filed a complaint with the medical licensing board against the doctor?  Kudos to the first doctor who refused to perform the searches.
If the search warrant expired and the victim did not sign a consent, the doctor can absolutely be charged with assault. This is why doctors and hospitals are so careful with consents.

2seaoat

Even with a warrant a doctor can refuse to draw blood and do an invasive procedure. No judge in the world is going to hold a doctor in contempt of court based on his ethical determination that the patient is withholding consent, and this would force LEO to use a prison doctor or other doctor under the government's control.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Even with a warrant a doctor can refuse to draw blood and do an invasive procedure.  No judge in the world is going to hold a doctor in contempt of court based on his ethical determination that the patient is withholding consent, and this would force LEO to use a prison doctor or other doctor under the government's control.
That 's correct.....it's unfortunate you can always find some doctor willing to do it.

Joanimaroni wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Even with a warrant a doctor can refuse to draw blood and do an invasive procedure.  No judge in the world is going to hold a doctor in contempt of court based on his ethical determination that the patient is withholding consent, and this would force LEO to use a prison doctor or other doctor under the government's control.
That 's correct.....it's unfortunate you can always find some doctor willing to do it.
True... but the leap becomes shorter and shorter with every right we give up. Seagoat is on a nazi kick... but the fact is that first there was an economic movement. Second came a progressive erosion of ethical lines. It didn't flick a switch... it was slow and pervasive... including education and indoctrination. Fervent and intolerant nationalism/racism was last. No one would've bought into it otherwise.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum