Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sounds like a plan crash at NAS

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sounds like a plan crash at NAS Empty Sounds like a plan crash at NAS 11/4/2013, 1:00 pm

Just from the scanner sounds like 2 people involved. Maybe  Not injured very badly.  Life Flighted one person the other transported by ground.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Mr Ichi wrote:Just from the scanner sounds like 2 people involved. Maybe  Not injured very badly.  Life Flighted one person the other transported by ground.
What scanner setting did you pick it up on?

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Channel 3 News is reporting that the incident was caused by a hard landing and both crew members were trapped. One evacuated by ground, the other by Life Flight, both to Baptist Hospital.

Joanimaroni wrote:
Mr Ichi wrote:Just from the scanner sounds like 2 people involved. Maybe  Not injured very badly.  Life Flighted one person the other transported by ground.
What scanner setting did you pick it up on?
I just load this.  It is not much but better than nothing.
http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/6506

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Thanks

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Sounds like a plan crash at NAS

I doubt that it was planned. Probably an accident.

I have to give you credit. You nailed me on that one. Perfect pun.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

gulfbeachbandit,

Why do you have a bottle of liquor as your avatar? And commie liquor to boot. You haven't gone jane fonda on us have you.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Oh I get it. That bottle has become your salvation. Mine too. Except I'm not into russian liquor. My salvation is Canadian Mist.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Bob wrote:Oh I get it.  That bottle has become your salvation.  Mine too.  Except I'm not into russian liquor.  My salvation is Canadian Mist.
Ever had an absolute lemon drop?  Yummy.

OK, the truth. Because Putin is a stronger president than Obama.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum