Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

life according to sam.....HBO special

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Some foolish people need to watch this special......wisdom is often a long journey, yet one young man stricken with disease has attained wisdom in a very short life, while I sit back in amazement how the fear in this forum is overpowering and prevasive.........night lights are available at Wal Mart.

2seaoat

Gee, maybe Sam could drink more water.........or perhaps the discovery of the gene and science do have value.

The mother's hard work and sacrifice will save children. Science is hard work. There is no easy path to truth and discovery. Progeria is but the tip of the iceberg which must be discovered.

Let me give you a clue Mr Oats. I dont proclaim to know anything about heath issues. I only share what I know works for me.

2seaoat

Let me give you a clue Mr Oats. I dont proclaim to know anything about heath issues. I only share what I know works for me.

That is wonderful in context, and not so good when used to demean science and discovery. There is a conscious anti intellectual burn the books mentality which has historic roots, and creates the illusion that modern science is evil. Please see this one hour special on HBO........science matters.

Science does very little when my legs are cramping so damn bad I can not stand up. Water does..............For me I don't have to reinvent the wheel. sometimes simple things works. Besides I don't have a TV much less HBO Dark ages here. Ignorance is bliss.

2seaoat

Ignorance is bliss.

I guess it would be foolish to argue with you.

If you are discussing a HBO special, the answer is yes. If you are discussing personal experiences, the answer is no.

2seaoat

Seriously.....no tv?

2seaoat wrote:Seriously.....no tv?
No operating TVs, I have one but it do not have it operational. Might hook it up if ever have a Hurricane.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum