Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Great pic of gift given to kathleen Sebelius

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Great pic of gift given to kathleen Sebelius Websites-for-dummies-sebelius-1

Note the book in her hand....

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Now if Obama would just read American values for dummies.

we shouldn't allow ALL the fault to go to her. If we do, once again odumbass gets a pass and its just another person under the bus for him.

2seaoat

If they fall short of 7 million the first year of enrollment, I think it is fair to say that this website has contributed to lower numbers of enrollment, and next year during open enrollment, how many millions will it take where pre existing conditions are buried in the bone pile of bad concepts and recognition of the success of these policies will be realized......10 15 20 million.......I see some people with buckets trying to save the titanic......unable to realize that more will come, and the futility to bucket the water as more follows in greater numbers........but it is fun to think that the hole in the side of the ship is not that big and not too much water will enter.....this is almost comical watching the bailing actions of 43 bills in the house and shrill cries about the web site as the ship of unfair preexisting conditions slinks to the bottom of the sea as shills and fools bail away.

2seaoat wrote:If they fall short of 7 million the first year of enrollment, I think it is fair to say that this website has contributed to lower numbers of enrollment, and next year during open enrollment, how many millions will it take where pre existing conditions are buried in the bone pile of bad concepts and recognition of the success of these policies will be realized......10 15 20 million.......I see some people with buckets trying to save the titanic......unable to realize that more will come, and the futility to bucket the water as more follows in greater numbers........but it is fun to think that the hole in the side of the ship is not that big and not too much water will enter.....this is almost comical watching the bailing actions of 43 bills in the house and shrill cries about the web site as the ship of unfair preexisting conditions slinks to the bottom of the sea as shills and fools bail away.
The only thing comical about the whole thing is watching the uninformed masses get their mouths full of the shit they tried to pass off on everyone else.

The shear devastation of it though, is not funny at all.

Ive been waiting for 4 fucking years for people to realize this isn't healthcare reform, but instead that it is nothing but a power grab by the GOV.

and I have been proven RIGHT!

even though people on here would die before they admitted it. so what:roll:

There is one thing that I know without a doubt in my mind. A majority of stupid asses will elect another stupid ass who will pass stupid ass laws/bills.

Glad to be in the minority. queen  

You've never been right about much of anything, Chrissy and this will be no exception. I mean what's right about a gay republican? That says it all.

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:You've never been right about much of anything, Chrissy and this will be no exception. I mean what's right about a gay republican? That says it all.
The frustration and desperation is finally getting to the Progressives. Dreamsglore is fessing up to be a homophobe. Our good friend Carl Sagan has long boasted of being a racist.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum