Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HAPPY HALLOWEEN Empty HAPPY HALLOWEEN 10/31/2013, 5:56 pm

HAPPY HALLOWEEN 1390653_745810918766325_357159948_n

2HAPPY HALLOWEEN Empty Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN 10/31/2013, 7:26 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I have largely curtailed my consumption of candy and sugary foods during the last few months; but tonight I am going to dig my hand in that candy bowl and have some chocolates.

There will be a lot of goodies left-over, and my problem will be the temptation to keep digging in the bowl during the days that follow....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

3HAPPY HALLOWEEN Empty Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN 10/31/2013, 8:43 pm

so have you LOL

4HAPPY HALLOWEEN Empty Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN 11/1/2013, 9:48 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I have largely curtailed my consumption of candy and sugary foods during the last few months; but tonight I am going to dig my hand in that candy bowl and have some chocolates.

There will be a lot of goodies left-over, and my problem will be the temptation to keep digging in the bowl during the days that follow....

Did you get your sugar high?

5HAPPY HALLOWEEN Empty Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN 11/1/2013, 10:46 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Joanimaroni wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I have largely curtailed my consumption of candy and sugary foods during the last few months; but tonight I am going to dig my hand in that candy bowl and have some chocolates.

Last night I had a fun-size Hershey bar, and a fun-size milky way and two fun-size 3-musketeers. Oh, and some skittles (don't really like those, however). There is a large ziplock bag with leftover candy in it. I was sort of looking for it earlier, but it was put in a spot where I didn't see it. When I saw it I was tempted to grab another 3-musketeers, but didn't.

Fructose is a contributor to throwing one's triglycerides and cholesterol out of whack. I go in to the VA for bloodwork later this month, so I am curious to see if my numbers improve from last year. It is hard to avoid sugar completely, but since July I have cut my sugar and HFCS consumption by around 75%. Been eating raisins and peanuts when I feel like a snack.

The longer I stay away from candy, the easier it gets to abstain from eating it. Christmas will be the next hurdle, because lots of candy gets sent to us then. I am looking forward to Easter, however. I will partake of a few Cadbury Caramel Eggs when they hit the stores.

6HAPPY HALLOWEEN Empty Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN 11/1/2013, 11:35 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Last night I had a fun-size Hershey bar, and a fun-size milky way and two fun-size 3-musketeers. Oh, and some skittles (don't really like those, however). There is a large ziplock bag with leftover candy in it. I was sort of looking for it earlier, but it was put in a spot where I didn't see it. When I saw it I was tempted to grab another 3-musketeers, but didn't.

Fructose is a contributor to throwing one's triglycerides and cholesterol out of whack. I go in to the VA for bloodwork later this month, so I am curious to see if my numbers improve from last year. It is hard to avoid sugar completely, but since July I have cut my sugar and HFCS consumption by around 75%. Been eating raisins and peanuts when I feel like a snack.

The longer I stay away from candy, the easier it gets to abstain from eating it. Christmas will be the next hurdle, because lots of candy gets sent to us then. I am looking forward to Easter, however. I will partake of a few Cadbury Caramel Eggs when they hit the stores.
A little splurge won't hurt.

7HAPPY HALLOWEEN Empty Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN 11/2/2013, 1:11 am

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

My daughter decided at the last moment to dress-up as Edward Sissorhands (sp?) and enter a costume contest at a downtown bar tonight. She just texted us that she won first place and got $150 and a $50 bar tab. Her 28th birthday is tomorrow, so this is a nice kickoff for tommorrow.

8HAPPY HALLOWEEN Empty Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN 11/2/2013, 8:03 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Nice.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum