Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Funny joke.....

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Funny joke..... Empty Funny joke..... 10/30/2013, 10:36 pm

Barack Obama has a heart attack and dies. He goes to hell, where the Devil is waiting for him.

"I'm not sure what to do." says the Devil. "You're on my list, but I have no room for you. As you definitely have to stay here, I'm going to have to let someone else go."

"I've got three folks here who weren't quite as bad as you. I'll let one of them go, but you have to take their place. I'll even let you decide who leaves!"

Obama thought that sounded pretty good, so he agrees. The Devil opened the first room. In it was Nancy Peloisi and a large pool of hot, boiling water. she kept diving in and climbing out, over and over. Such was her fate in hell.
"No!' said Obama. 'I don't think so, I'm not a good swimmer!"

The Devil led him to the next room. In it was George Bush, with a sledgehammer and a room full of rocks. All he did was swing the hammer, time after time.
"No! I've got this problem with my shoulder. I would be in constant agony if all I had to do was break rocks all day."

The Devil opened the third door. In it, Obama saw Bill Clinton lying on the floor with his arms staked over his head, and his legs staked in a spread-eagle pose. Bent over him was Monica Lewinsky, doing what she does best.
Obama looked at this in disbelief for a while, and finally says, "Yeah, I can handle this."

The Devil smiled and said, "OK, Monica, you're free to Go!"

If you thought that was funny, and not grotesque in so many ways, then you need help. Soon.
Please pee-dog/KarlRove, get some help.

BTW, 21 hours after you posted this shit, I am the first to reply only because I feel compelled. I truly feel sorry for you and Mr. Markle when you post the hate/filth/crap, and none of your ultra-conservative comrades do not bother to post a lol, or very funny. or something.

Thanks, and do not get discouraged. Your comrades will come back around, maybe when you stop posting such worthless horseshit.
Thanks! Get help.

3Funny joke..... Empty Re: Funny joke..... 10/31/2013, 6:48 pm

VectorMan

VectorMan

That was funny. I don't care who you are. LOL

4Funny joke..... Empty Re: Funny joke..... 10/31/2013, 6:50 pm

Funny joke..... 1395879_10153445641705515_645695605_n

5Funny joke..... Empty Re: Funny joke..... 10/31/2013, 7:42 pm

VectorMan

VectorMan

LOL

6Funny joke..... Empty Re: Funny joke..... 11/1/2013, 7:30 am

Jake92

LMAO P DOG

7Funny joke..... Empty Re: Funny joke..... 11/1/2013, 9:05 pm

Markle

Markle

CarlSagan wrote:If you thought that was funny, and not grotesque in so many ways, then you need help. Soon.

BTW, 21 hours after you posted this shit, I am the first to reply only because I feel compelled. I truly feel sorry for you and Mr. Markle when you post the hate/filth/crap, and none of your ultra-conservative comrades do not bother to post a lol, or very funny. or something.

Thanks, and do not get discouraged. Your comrades will come back around, maybe when you stop posting such worthless horseshit.
Thanks! Get help.
Like President Barack Hussein Obama you sure are thin skinned. Lighten up. Even the late night show hosts have thrown in the towel and can no longer resist the joke occupying the Oval Office.

8Funny joke..... Empty Re: Funny joke..... 11/1/2013, 9:22 pm

Markle

Markle

CarlSagan wrote:If you thought that was funny, and not grotesque in so many ways, then you need help. Soon.

Thanks! Get help.
Funny joke..... Democrats_can_burn_in_HELLImage2

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum