Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A lying POS....

+3
dumpcare
Nekochan
TEOTWAWKI
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1A lying POS.... Empty A lying POS.... 10/24/2013, 7:09 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2A lying POS.... Empty Re: A lying POS.... 10/24/2013, 7:13 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/obamacare-wipes-out-more-than-1-million-plans/#WFXEte8ml4ARgSuW.99

Obamacare wipes out more than 1 million plans

Cancellation notices from insurers continue to mount

Owners of individual health-insurance policies already have received more than 1 million cancellation notices, according to a compilation of news reports.

But the pain likely won’t end there.

Health-policy expert Bob Laszewski has concluded that about 16 million Americans will lose their current plans because of Obamacare.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/obamacare-wipes-out-more-than-1-million-plans/#fOd2Pk2G17M7VEfF.99

3A lying POS.... Empty Re: A lying POS.... 10/24/2013, 7:29 pm

What happens to that value that used to be part of the employee compensation or benefit package?

4A lying POS.... Empty Re: A lying POS.... 10/24/2013, 7:35 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

A question for anyone on here who's on Medicare?  Have you received your quotes/packages for 2014?  If so, how are the rates/deductibles, compared to 2013?

5A lying POS.... Empty Re: A lying POS.... 10/24/2013, 7:46 pm

dumpcare

Nekochan wrote:A question for anyone on here who's on Medicare?  Have you received your quotes/packages for 2014?  If so, how are the rates/deductibles, compared to 2013?
I'm on a Medicare Advantage, still zero premium, co-pays went up a little. Took away the extra's on my particular plan and added them to another.

The premium's on BC med sups have not had a rate increase since Jan 1, 2012 and if they go up in 2014 will be minimal. Some plans pull out of an area every year and some move in. Not much difference. I know what you're getting at and no obamacare did not have much effect to us directly over 65. But I know a certain new's channel want's everyone to believe that because I get daily calls about what is said on that channel. Will it effect it down the road, who knows?

6A lying POS.... Empty Re: A lying POS.... 10/24/2013, 7:54 pm

dumpcare

Dear <Member Name>,
With the new regulations surrounding the Affordable Care Act, we’re happy to let you know that
you’ve been designated “grandfathered,” which means you can keep your current Florida Blue plan!
You’re also able to review the new plans now available. To help you decide if changing your plan
would be to your benefit, just give us a call or stop in to our office.
Tax credit eligibility
You may be eligible for a premium tax credit (subsidy) from the government. You can find out how
much you might qualify for by using the online estimator at floridabluehealthcarereform.com.
To keep your current plan, do nothing
Your plan will be subject to annual rate adjustments, at which time you’ll once again have the
opportunity to select a new plan. In the future, should Florida Blue plans change, we will notify you
in advance. Your current plan will be in effect as long as you continue to pay your premiums on time.
If you have any questions, please call us <1-XXX-XXX-XXXX>.
As always, thanks so much for entrusting us to handle your health insurance needs.
Sincerely,
<Agency Name>
P.S. You may receive information or hear claims about other health plans that sound too good to be
true. You can count on us to provide you with expert, accurate information, answer your
questions and ensure uninterrupted benefits.
79193 1013
Florida

BEFORE ACA WAS SIGNED INTO LAW MARCH 23,2010 = GRANFATHERED

SO MILLION'S PURCHASED HEALTH INSURANCE AFTER THAT DATE AND YES ARE NOT COMPLIANT AND WILL BE CANCELLED OR MIGRATED TO PLANS THAT ARE ACA COMPLIANT. EVERYONE HAS THE OPPORTUNITY AND THAT SAYS IT IN THEIR LETTER'S THEY ARE RECEIVING TO MIGRATE TO A COMPLIANT PLAN.

7A lying POS.... Empty Re: A lying POS.... 10/24/2013, 9:49 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/obamacare-wipes-out-more-than-1-million-plans/#WFXEte8ml4ARgSuW.99

Owners of individual health-insurance policies already have received more than 1 million cancellation notices, according to a compilation of news reports.

Health-policy expert Bob Laszewski has concluded that about 16 million Americans will lose their current plans because of Obamacare.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/obamacare-wipes-out-more-than-1-million-plans/#fOd2Pk2G17M7VEfF.99
LOL on you Teo.

8A lying POS.... Empty Re: A lying POS.... 10/24/2013, 10:00 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

ppaca wrote:
Nekochan wrote:A question for anyone on here who's on Medicare?  Have you received your quotes/packages for 2014?  If so, how are the rates/deductibles, compared to 2013?
I'm on a Medicare Advantage, still zero premium, co-pays went up a little. Took away the extra's on my particular plan and added them to another.

The premium's on BC med sups have not had a rate increase since Jan 1, 2012 and if they go up in 2014 will be minimal. Some plans pull out of an area every year and some move in. Not much difference. I know what you're getting at and no obamacare did not have much effect to us directly over 65. But I know a certain new's channel want's everyone to believe that because I get daily calls about what is said on that channel. Will it effect it down the road, who knows?
You need to post this on PaceDog's threads. He has been blabbering on how millions will lose their healthcare coverage because of the ACA on both the General and Politics forums. Of course, we all know where he gets his news......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

9A lying POS.... Empty Re: A lying POS.... 10/24/2013, 10:06 pm

ppaca wrote:

medicare advantage is GOING DOWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

the gov has made reimbursement for those so bad, your pretty much just as good with regular medicare. thought you would know that.

id be leary steering anyone to med adv just sayin

10A lying POS.... Empty Re: A lying POS.... 10/24/2013, 10:07 pm

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
ppaca wrote:

You need to post this on PaceDog's threads. He has been blabbering on how millions will lose their healthcare coverage because of the ACA on both the General and Politics forums. Of course, we all know where he gets his news......
you need to pay attn., ppca has already said that all those people who lost their ins here WAS BECAUSE OF ACA.

11A lying POS.... Empty Re: A lying POS.... 10/24/2013, 10:20 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

These libs are so star struck and still basking in reflected glory they can't see what a royal screwing the American people are getting....who gives a damn...surely not me..just watch all the shared suffering comin down...

12A lying POS.... Empty Re: A lying POS.... 10/24/2013, 10:21 pm

Yes because they didn't provide adequate coverage like the policy Bob had.

13A lying POS.... Empty Re: A lying POS.... 10/24/2013, 10:21 pm

dumpcare

Chrissy wrote:
ppaca wrote:

the gov has made reimbursement for those so bad, your pretty much just as good with regular medicare. thought you would know that.

The government doesn't reimburse for claims the insurance company's do on Medicare Advantage and the insurance company's received a 3% increase from the govt this year for med advantage plans. I thought you'd know that. They have only grown and become stronger in the past 3 years. Yes on the other hand the government could say to insurance company's no more paying the premium for us senior's and then I'll worry about that. If there wasn't so much fraud in the medical profession for Medicare all would be fine. I just had a bogus claim submitted from Sacred Heart for me last month and insurance company paid. This is something they had to pay back hundred's of local people last year for, facility charge when you see your doctor at his office, but the claim is filed you visited the hospital. I went to doc for preventative pneumonia shot, FREE. So the hospital 15 miles away from my doctor decided to file a claim for high blood pressure, unknown reason. I sell Medicare Advantage's more than supplements because these are consumer driven, the senior's want them rather than paying a premium, down in your neck of the woods most senior's have them.

14A lying POS.... Empty Re: A lying POS.... 10/24/2013, 10:42 pm

ppaca wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
ppaca wrote:

The government doesn't reimburse for claims the insurance company's do on Medicare Advantage and the insurance company's received a 3% increase from the govt this year for med advantage plans. I thought you'd know that. They have only grown and become stronger in the past 3 years. Yes on the other hand the government could say to insurance company's no more paying the premium for us senior's and then I'll worry about that. If there wasn't so much fraud in the medical profession for Medicare all would be fine. I just had a bogus claim submitted from Sacred Heart for me last month and insurance company paid. This is something they had to pay back hundred's of local people last year for, facility charge when you see your doctor at his office, but the claim is filed you visited the hospital. I went to doc for preventative pneumonia shot, FREE. So the hospital 15 miles away from my doctor decided to file a claim for high blood pressure, unknown reason. I sell Medicare Advantage's more than supplements because these are consumer driven, the senior's want them rather than paying a premium, down in your neck of the woods most senior's have them.
what ive seen is united health care med adv dropping docs and docs droppin it. same with bcbs med adv, same with freedom health med adv.

and news is to me come jan 1st 2014, its not going to be any better.

in my neck of the woods we see patients from all over the country, we busy this time of year with snow birds. so we see and take ins from all over the country.

These plans are shrinking their net work and I think you know this. or should.

15A lying POS.... Empty Re: A lying POS.... 10/24/2013, 11:17 pm

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
ppaca wrote:

You need to post this on PaceDog's threads. He has been blabbering on how millions will lose their healthcare coverage because of the ACA on both the General and Politics forums. Of course, we all know where he gets his news......[/color]
It is true, millions are losing their health insurance. Maybe they didn't mention it at the DailyKOS for you.

EVEN the Main Stream Media has been coving it in detail. Are you living in a cave?

More people have LOST their insurance than have been able to obtain much higher priced insurance through the boondoggle called ObamaCare.

16A lying POS.... Empty Re: A lying POS.... 10/24/2013, 11:36 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
ppaca wrote:

The premium's on BC med sups have not had a rate increase since Jan 1, 2012 and if they go up in 2014 will be minimal. Some plans pull out of an area every year and some move in. Not much difference. I know what you're getting at and no obamacare did not have much effect to us directly over 65.  But I know a certain new's channel want's everyone to believe that because I get daily calls about what is said on that channel.  Will it effect it down the road, who knows?
You need to post this on PaceDog's threads. He has been blabbering on how millions will lose their healthcare coverage because of the ACA on both the General and Politics forums. Of course, we all know where he gets his news......[/color]
It is true, millions are losing their health insurance.  Maybe they didn't mention it at the DailyKOS for you.

EVEN the Main Stream Media has been coving it in detail.  Are you living in a cave?

More people have LOST their insurance than have been able to obtain much higher priced insurance through the boondoggle called ObamaCare.
I don't read Dailykos, NumbNuts.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

17A lying POS.... Empty Re: A lying POS.... 10/24/2013, 11:44 pm

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:Yes because they didn't provide adequate coverage like the policy Bob had.
They provided the coverage the CONSUMER wanted...not what the GOVERNMENT THINKS you need.

18A lying POS.... Empty Re: A lying POS.... 10/24/2013, 11:49 pm

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
ppaca wrote:

The premium's on BC med sups have not had a rate increase since Jan 1, 2012 and if they go up in 2014 will be minimal. Some plans pull out of an area every year and some move in. Not much difference. I know what you're getting at and no obamacare did not have much effect to us directly over 65.  But I know a certain new's channel want's everyone to believe that because I get daily calls about what is said on that channel.  Will it effect it down the road, who knows?
It is true, millions are losing their health insurance.  Maybe they didn't mention it at the DailyKOS for you.

EVEN the Main Stream Media has been coving it in detail.  Are you living in a cave?

I don't read Dailykos, NumbNuts.
Sorry, I was just trying to give you credit for reading SOMETHING.

19A lying POS.... Empty Re: A lying POS.... 10/25/2013, 12:26 am

Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/obamacare-wipes-out-more-than-1-million-plans/#WFXEte8ml4ARgSuW.99

LOL on you Teo.
You're a bitter old bat aren't you?

20A lying POS.... Empty Re: A lying POS.... 10/25/2013, 12:28 am

Dreamsglore wrote:Yes because they didn't provide adequate coverage like the policy Bob had.
Adequate judgment over insurance is government overstepping boundaries. You're as clueless as Obama.

21A lying POS.... Empty Re: A lying POS.... 10/25/2013, 5:20 am

2seaoat

I think I can wait for real statistics.....the speculation though is exciting....the bar has been set very low.

22A lying POS.... Empty Re: A lying POS.... 10/25/2013, 7:52 am

2seaoat wrote:I think I can wait for real statistics.....the speculation though is exciting....the bar has been set very low.
well youll be happy to know the feds have told the ins co's not to release that info. see how effective control works comrade?

23A lying POS.... Empty Re: A lying POS.... 10/25/2013, 8:14 am

dumpcare

Chrissy wrote:
ppaca wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
ppaca wrote:

what ive seen is united health care med adv dropping docs and docs droppin it. same with bcbs med adv, same with freedom health med adv.

and news is to me come jan 1st 2014, its not going to be any better.

in my neck of the woods we see patients from all over the country, we busy this time of year with snow birds. so we see and take ins from all over the country.

These plans are shrinking their net work and I think you know this. or should.
That's true about your snow birds down there. UHC is doing some strange things this year, but by far it's the docs and hospital's dropping them because of slow paying on claims. They seem to do a systematic of going back and asking for more information on a claims (don't they) so they can prolong paying. How many hospital's in Tampa beside's Moffitt just dropped them? I heard about 5. A friend up here that manage's his wife's practice says they won't even deal with UHC anymore because they have to practically beg to get a claim paid. Didn't Freedom go out of business down there? I do know that Blue HMO expanded down there for 2014 and benefits are excellent if you stay in network, otherwise no coverage out of network. I am not a fan of HMO's and I think they are working on expanding them up here in 2015. All in all I do think med advantage's will be around a while but change quite a bit in the years to come. Not blaming Bush for this because he received bad data, but when these expansion's started it was suppose to save Medicare money and it has not.

24A lying POS.... Empty Re: A lying POS.... 10/25/2013, 1:35 pm

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:I think I can wait for real statistics.....the speculation though is exciting....the bar has been set very low.
You'll be waiting a while. This administration is not eager to disclose meaningful statistics or information about ANY of their SNAFU'S and massive scandals.

25A lying POS.... Empty Re: A lying POS.... 10/25/2013, 1:49 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The canceled policies are those that don’t offer coverage broad enough to be considered as "qualified health plans" under the Affordable Care Act. Qualified plans must include coverage for things like maternity and newborn care, mental health, substance abuse services and emergency services, among other things.

http://jacksonville.com/business/2013-10-22/story/florida-blue-policies-transition-not-being-dropped#ixzz2il027Jbx

Well I'll be damned. My Mega health insurance policy not only don't cover newborn care, mental health, substance abuse and emergency services, it don't cover anything else either.
But they sure as hell aint canceled it. This is all just another big crock of shit. lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum