Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

One Geo for Teo to go Please...

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

I honestly had no idea that there was a car invented that long ago that got that good of gas mileage.

To be completely honest I never thought of gas mileage as a issue until the last few years. I have always had to have big cars/vans and as you know I bought that old little Mercedes earlier this year to save on gas and it still gets about 26 mpg. new it got over 30. And the ride is devine/heaven.

I think its cool you and itchi had lunch and I think its cool hes in a geo club. Smile

Sal

Sal

This thread has been very edifying in one regard.

Every now and then I'll see a Geo on the road, and that is about as unlikely a candidate for a fan club as I can imagine.

lol

To be completely honest I never thought of gas mileage as a issue until the last few years.

In my earlier years I put a 454 big block engine in my 61 Corvette.  When I finished with all the mods I got 4 miles to the gallon,5 if I took it easy.  My truck gets 15 mpg if I am lucky.  When I moved to Seminole it was 26 miles one way to work, 23 miles to the post office in Robersdale.
The Geo was my wifes car and she was always on the road going to Purvis Mississippi to take care of her parents. So the little Crap Can served it purpose.
After I bought it from my wife I really did not drive it all that much.  But when gas hit 3 dollars a gallon, I put it in service.  I am not defending the Geo, it stands by its self.  
It is a fun car and always generates a lot of interest and opens the window to conversion with others.   My Ego likes that.

Last edited by Mr Ichi on 10/24/2013, 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal wrote:This thread has been very edifying in one regard.

Every now and then I'll see a Geo on the road, and that is about as unlikely a candidate for a fan club as I can imagine.

lol
Well a unaccomplished nobody with a spotty and clouded history named Obama ran and won the office of president . Anything is possible.

You might wonder about why did I had to buy my car from my wife.  My wife was a old school southern lady.  When I got up to go to work, my clothes were laid out, and my lunch made(some times with a little note inside).  When I got home the house was clean and 9 times out of 10 supper was on the stove, waiting for me.  She did all the shopping and took care of most of our business chores. But, when it came to cars, she had hers and I had mine.  I guess it gave a sense of security  that it was in her name.  Really did not matter to me.  She was a good person.

31One Geo for Teo to go Please... - Page 2 Empty Re: One Geo for Teo to go Please... 10/25/2013, 12:32 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:One of those rearended my Z-71 at the corner of Johnson and Davis about 7 years ago. Needless to say, it was totaled.
Most economy cars would total hitting a damned old pickup truck. I had a tricked out  chevy luv truck total hitting the back of my van..your point is ?
Cheap made cracker boxes....that's the point.
And you have a small dick and over compensate with a  gas guzzler...LOL
My 370Z doesn't guzzle gas unless I am drifting it. I don't own the Z-71 anymore and you sure are concerned about the size of my wanker.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:One of those rearended my Z-71 at the corner of Johnson and Davis about 7 years ago. Needless to say, it was totaled.
Most economy cars would total hitting a damned old pickup truck. I had a tricked out  chevy luv truck total hitting the back of my van..your point is ?
Cheap made cracker boxes....that's the point.
And you have a small dick and over compensate with a  gas guzzler...LOL
My 370Z doesn't guzzle gas unless I am drifting it. I don't own the Z-71 anymore and you sure are concerned about the size of my wanker.
Naw you know it's that old thing about buying a sports car , like a 370Z to compensate, no concern here just annoyed by your pejorative comments.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum