Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

If Obama had a son what would he look like...

+4
cool1
Hospital Bob
Floridatexan
TEOTWAWKI
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Nekochan

Nekochan

Dreamsglore wrote:I think she is.  I don't think some of the supermodels are beautiful either like Gisele Bundchen and Elle McPherson. They're attractive when made up but not beautiful.
But I bet both of those ladies have big feet!

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I am so tired of people on this forum making fun of Michelle Obama. No one here can justify the kind of horrible things that have been posted against her. None of you can find anything she's done in comparison to any other wife of the president, yet you continue to find fault. She is an incredible person, if only for her fortitude against certain types of people.

Sal

Sal

Floridatexan wrote:I am so tired of people on this forum making fun of Michelle Obama.  No one here can justify the kind of horrible things that have been posted against her.  None of you can find anything she's done in comparison to any other wife of the president, yet you continue to find fault.  She is an incredible person, if only for her fortitude against certain types of people.  
Let 'me go. 

It's very edifying. 

Their misogyny is only surpassed by their racism. 

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

If Obama had a son what would he look like... - Page 2 Michelle-Obama-with-a-Basketball--96947

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:I am so tired of people on this forum making fun of Michelle Obama.  No one here can justify the kind of horrible things that have been posted against her.  None of you can find anything she's done in comparison to any other wife of the president, yet you continue to find fault.  She is an incredible person, if only for her fortitude against certain types of people.  
Did you like the program she implemented at the University of Chicago Medical Center? The program that earned her a salary of $325,000 a year for dumping indigent, medicaid, and low pay insurance patients on other hospitals.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Joanimaroni wrote:
Did you like the program she implemented at the University of Chicago Medical Center? The program that earned her a salary of $325,000 a year for dumping indigent, medicaid, and low pay insurance  patients on other hospitals.
Maybe the "certain types of people" FT is talking about are indigent, medicaid, low pay insurance patients?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Nekochan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Did you like the program she implemented at the University of Chicago Medical Center? The program that earned her a salary of $325,000 a year for dumping indigent, medicaid, and low pay insurance  patients on other hospitals.
Maybe the "certain types of people" FT is talking about are indigent, medicaid, low pay insurance patients?
Those must be the people ......I guess you could say they were profiled during the wallet biopsies performed.

holy crap, that boy does look exactly like obama

cool1

cool1

Markle wrote:
Nekochan wrote:As in--It was uppity of Michelle Obama to allow a photograph to be taken of her bare feet on the coffee table?

Umm...I think don't think so.   The word is tacky.
This too is tacky.  The First Lady wearing $540.00 sneakers at a photo op while she was "helping" at a soup kitchen for the poor in Washington.
If Obama had a son what would he look like... - Page 2 Michelle540dollarsneakers

tongue ---while she was working at a soup kitchen---scratch

cool1

cool1

Chrissy wrote:holy crap, that boy does look exactly like obama

Yes He truly does Shocked 

Nekochan

Nekochan

OMG, Cool...what happened to you!?

cool1

cool1

Chrissy said we should all avatar------for Halloween--I said good idea then so I did lol-------The only problem is no one else has done it yet Shocked

Nekochan

Nekochan

cool1 wrote:Chrissy said we should all avatar------for Halloween--I said good idea then so I did lol-------The only problem is no one else has done it yet Shocked
Makes yours more unique. Smile

cool1

cool1

I told her on my other thread your turn Chrissy-----Mad ------Laughing 

cool1 wrote:I told her on my other thread your turn Chrissy-----Mad ------Laughing 
hey ok, I had to go work sorry.....

but we all know who ill be, the boobs match lol Razz 

cool1 wrote:
Markle wrote:
Nekochan wrote:As in--It was uppity of Michelle Obama to allow a photograph to be taken of her bare feet on the coffee table?

Umm...I think don't think so.   The word is tacky.
This too is tacky.  The First Lady wearing $540.00 sneakers at a photo op while she was "helping" at a soup kitchen for the poor in Washington.
If Obama had a son what would he look like... - Page 2 Michelle540dollarsneakers

tongue ---while she was working at a soup kitchen---scratch
really, $540.

what the hell are they made out of? maggot shit.

cool1

cool1

Chrissy wrote:
cool1 wrote:I told her on my other thread your turn Chrissy-----Mad ------Laughing 

Razz 

cool1 wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Razz 
Razz Razz Razz 

cool1

cool1

yay Chrissy finally I didnt want to be the only one ----cheers

Now if we can get the others to do it Laughing 

cool1 wrote:yay Chrissy finally I didnt want to be the only one ----cheers

Now if we can get the others to do it Laughing 
You know, I know some of these people in here. They do ave a sense of humor and enjoy having fun. Perhaps if YOU ask them they might join in and show some Halloween spirit and change their avatar Wink 

yes yes maybe Razz 

cool1

cool1

Hahaha you do it lol---im going get off this thing ---Neko said something about Helen Keller and I found myself reading about the lady for two hours my eyes hurt Shocked

cool1 wrote:Hahaha you do it lol---im going get off this thing ---Neko said something about Helen Keller and I found myself reading about the lady for two hours my eyes hurt Shocked
yeah, about that. lol theve all seen our conversation, they aint blind Razz 

I had a long day...I wont be bothering them much longer tonight:cheers: 

TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/10/23/all-public-schools-in-massachusetts-town-closed-for-homicide-investigation/
Obama obviously doesn't have the proper chromosomes required to have a man child. His two girls are documented evidence of that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum