Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

If Obama had a son what would he look like...

+4
cool1
Hospital Bob
Floridatexan
TEOTWAWKI
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/10/23/all-public-schools-in-massachusetts-town-closed-for-homicide-investigation/

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Tacky.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Teo's right, the kid does resemble him. And he's a nice looking kid so I don't think pointing out the resemblance is insulting.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Floridatexan wrote:
Tacky.
Yeah girl, they are tacky have you seen how Michelle dresses, oh gracious me I never. Those vacations they take and parties they throw sooo tacky...yup that word does sum up Obama's reign in da House.

cool1

cool1

He does look like Obama for sure though Shocked

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

He does look like him.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Tacky.
Yeah girl, they are tacky have you seen how Michelle dresses, oh gracious me I never. Those vacations they take and parties they throw sooo tacky...yup that word does sum up Obama's reign in da House.
Tacky is allowing youself as the First Lady to be photographed with your barefeet on the coffee table.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Joanimaroni wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Tacky.
Tacky is allowing youself as the First Lady to be photographed with your barefeet on the coffee table.
Wow, do you have a link or photo of this?

cool1

cool1

If you pull up a pic--of her when her husband was trying to be president she wore plain clothes trying to impress everyone --look im just one of you --A few years later she tries to look like Hollywood . Shocked

Nekochan

Nekochan

cool1 wrote:If you pull up a pic--of her when her husband was trying to be president she wore plain clothes trying to impress everyone --look im just one of you --A few years later she tries to look like Hollywood . Shocked
She shopped at Target, lol.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
Tacky.
No, THIS is TACKY!

If Obama had a son what would he look like... ObamaRespectforOffice-1

Sal

Sal

The word you crackers are searching for is "uppity". 

lol

Nekochan

Nekochan

As in--It was uppity of Michelle Obama to allow a photograph to be taken of her bare feet on the coffee table?

Umm...I don't think so.   The word is tacky.

Last edited by Nekochan on 10/23/2013, 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Markle

Markle

Nekochan wrote:As in--It was uppity of Michelle Obama to allow a photograph to be taken of her bare feet on the coffee table?

Umm...I think don't think so.   The word is tacky.
This too is tacky. The First Lady wearing $540.00 sneakers at a photo op while she was "helping" at a soup kitchen for the poor in Washington.
If Obama had a son what would he look like... Michelle540dollarsneakers

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:The word you crackers are searching for is "uppity". 

lol
No tacky.

And if you put everyone of you all beside her... not one of you could hold a candle to her. LOL! ROFL!

Either in brains or looks.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

If Obama had a son what would he look like... Bigfoo10

Nekochan

Nekochan

Dreamsglore wrote:And if you put everyone of you all beside her... not one of you could hold a candle to her. LOL! ROFL!

I don't think she's bad looking.  I don't know how smart she is.  
I was talking about tackiness.  That doesn't necessarily have anything to do with looks or brains.

Joanimaroni wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Tacky.
omg

Dreamsglore wrote:And if you put everyone of you all beside her... not one of you could hold a candle to her. LOL! ROFL!

youre blind. that woman is NOT pretty AT ALL.

And that's because she really is a MAN!

Nekochan

Nekochan

Chrissy wrote:

youre blind. that woman is NOT pretty AT ALL.

And that's because she really is a MAN!

Shocked

I think she's a beautiful woman. That's coming from someone who doesn't think the majority of black women are beautiful. I know I'm going to be called a racist. Probably the majority of white woman aren't beautiful either-ok? But I do think she's a beautiful black woman even if she has big feet.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Tall women have big feet.  If you notice with tall models, the photographs don't show off their feet so much. If a woman as tall as Michelle had size 6 feet, her feet would be out of proportion with her height. 

I don't think she's beautiful.  I think when she dresses well and is smiling, she isn't bad looking.  I don't think she's fat, like I've seen a lot of people say. The camera catches her smirking and unhappy looking a lot though.  And that isn't very attractive.

Dreamsglore wrote:I think she's a beautiful woman. That's coming from someone who doesn't think the majority of black women are beautiful. I know I'm going to be called a racist. Probably the majority of white woman aren't beautiful either-ok? But I do think she's a beautiful black woman even if she has big feet.
youre not a racist, you just have bad taste in women. now hally barry is a beautiful black woman. there are a lot of beautiful black women, our big footed cave man mouthed 1st lady just isn't one of them.

I think she is. I don't think some of the supermodels are beautiful either like Gisele Bundchen and Elle McPherson. They're attractive when made up but not beautiful.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum