Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Now that their latest tantrum was a loser, what next for the T Party cult?

+5
ZVUGKTUBM
knothead
Nekochan
cool1
Wordslinger
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Nekochan

Nekochan

Pkr said:

It's sad that people who propose any limits on govt in this country are now thght to be moronic or radical.

cheers cheers cheers 

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PkrBum wrote:It's sad that people who propose any limits on govt in this country are now thght to be moronic or radical.

There should never be a surprise or resistance as govt encroaches more and more into control of our lives.

Healthcare should be something we can measure my point by. Simply socializing it won't ultimately solve the expense or sustainability... there will be progressive controls that dictate the real drivers of poor health. Diet, habits, prohibitions... etc.
cheers 

28Now that their latest tantrum was a loser, what next for the T Party cult? - Page 2 Empty Precisely 10/25/2013, 5:53 pm

PkrBum wrote:It's sad that people who propose any limits on govt in this country are now thght to be moronic or radical.

There should never be a surprise or resistance as govt encroaches more and more into control of our lives.

Healthcare should be something we can measure my point by. Simply socializing it won't ultimately solve the expense or sustainability... there will be progressive controls that dictate the real drivers of poor health. Diet, habits, prohibitions... etc.
The first bolded part is inaccurate rhetoric designed to frighten and intimidate the ignorant and the elderly. It would be socialized if it were a single payer program. (And it would work much better and cheaper by removing the middle man--insurance companies) Such attempts at sabotage are slowing the implementation, which was already challenging enough without the spew of misinformation from the far-right.
The second bolded part is precisely why we need to get all Americans to a doctor on a regular basis to live healthier lives to reduce future healthcare costs.
Now that the rollout has been a disaster at best, all you frighty-righties could have been there to say, "I told you so." But since you have been trying to sabotage it from the start, you are unable. Because you made yourself part of the problem with the constant flow of misinformation from the far-right. We all already know your stance, so your input is moot.
Congratulations!! I hope you are proud of yourselves.
I know, you can say, "The black guy made me do it."
All frighty-rightie your comrades will understand.
Thanks.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

For some, I hope those doctor visits are for psychiatric care?

knothead

knothead

Joanimaroni wrote:For some, I hope those doctor visits are for psychiatric care?
What part or parts of his post are deserving of a psychiatric evaluation? They sound largely accurate of what has happened to me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum