Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is it that he does not read the news, or is Ted Cruz just stupid?

+4
2seaoat
Jake92
Sal
Joanimaroni
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Some people have trouble taking hints. Some people are just hard-headed and it takes them a little longer to get it. Then there is freshman Junior-Senator from Texas, Ted Cruz (R).  Everyone told him that the shutdown was a bad idea, and that the GOP would take most of the negative public opinion along with it.  "Ya'll are all wrong." Ted maintained. They were not wrong, Ted was. But, he still does not get it. So is Ted one of those slow people not good at taking hints, or is he just stupid?  You decide.
Read this: http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/10/21/cruz-senate-republicans-are-single-most-damaging-thing-for-the-gop-in-2014/?hpt=hp_t1

After reading what he said yesterday, I think Ted is just stupid.
What do you think?
Thanks.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

You think he is stupid? Why?

I would imagine it's because he has different political views and as a typical narcissist, reflected in the majority of your posts, you must mock and degrade the intelligence of others....a method used to boost your low self esteem while attempting to feel superior. Just my opinion.

Is he stupid...

I don 't think so.

Cruz graduated from Second Baptist High School in Houston as valedictorian in 1988.

Cruz graduated cum laude from Princeton University with a Bachelor of Arts from the Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs in 1992. In 1992, he was named U.S. National Speaker of the Year and Team of the Year. Cruz was also a semi-finalist at the 1995 World Universities Debating Championship.

After graduating from Princeton, Cruz attended Harvard Law School, graduating magna cum laude in 1995 with a Juris Doctor. While at Harvard Law, Cruz was a primary editor of the Harvard Law Review, and executive editor of the Harvard Journal of Law and Public Policy, and a founding editor of the Harvard Latino Law Review. Referring to Cruz's time as a student at Harvard Law, Professor Alan Dershowitz said, "Cruz was off-the-charts brilliant" At Harvard Law, Cruz was a John M. Olin Fellow in Law and Economics.

Sal

Sal

He's not stupid. 

But, he's widely acknowledged to be an arrogant asshole by his associates. 

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:He's not stupid. 

cheers 

Jake92

Unlike MOST democrat politicians and the ones that vote for them over and over, stupid AND arrogant.....  LMAO

This is just a tried and true political tactic...a repeated talking point until purported as common knowledge and then picked up by the msm. It doesn't have to be creative or even necessarily true... the trick is the repetition, a willingness to believe, and a dumbed down populace. I don't even like the guy and don't think he has the necessary experience or skills to be potus... but to base your opinion on propaganda is silly.

Jake92

I guess being a community organizer of block parties was enough to get Odummer elected....

2seaoat

Ted Cruz is not generically stupid. He is intelligent. He made a tremendous mistake which belies his intelligence. He let his arrogance and ambition overcome his rational understanding of the issues, and he has a very low emotional IQ which makes him a person few would follow. He is willing to gut the Republican Party so he can be the nominee for 2016. Such selfish behavior has not gone unnoticed by his fellow Republicans, but more importantly, he has shown that as intelligent as he is, he can be as dumb as a wood post.

Cmon... it's the same ploy as used against ron paul... even by the right. Now the leftists use it against anyone for less govt.

At least try to be intellectually honest.

[quote="PkrBum"]Cmon... it's the same ploy as used against ron paul... even by the right. Now the leftists use it against anyone for less govt.

At least try to be intellectually honest.[/quote]

The chance of that is very SMALL.

polecat

polecat

6 of 1 or 1/2 dozen the other either way he will have his own show on fOX nEWS

VectorMan

VectorMan

I like Mr. Cruz. He is doing exactly what he was elected to do. I admire the man for sticking to his guns.

I'd take him as president, over some sorry ass slack jawed community disorganizer, any day of the week.

CRUZ 2016

2seaoat

Cmon... it's the same ploy as used against ron paul... even by the right. Now the leftists use it against anyone for less govt.

Ron Paul could not garnish 10% votes from the American Public. It is you who needs to be intellectually honest that extremism is not working in America. Cruz is just one more person who wants to break government, and your argument of less government is simply laughable when the intent is to break, not reduce.

2seaoat

CRUZ 2016

If you are right, it will be a landslide victory.

2seaoat wrote:Cmon... it's the same ploy as used against ron paul... even by the right. Now the leftists use it against anyone for less govt.

Ron Paul could not garnish 10% votes from the American Public. It is you who needs to be intellectually honest that extremism is not working in America. Cruz is just one more person who wants to break government, and your argument of less government is simply laughable when the intent is to break, not reduce.
It's simply your opinion that the intent is to "break govt"... it's a simplictic fallacy. Try to debate fairly please.

2seaoat

It's simply your opinion that the intent is to "break govt"... it's a simplictic fallacy. Try to debate fairly please.

Please remove yourself from the plastic wraps which came with your dry cleaning.....I know that it smells good but when you wrap your head in plastic you seem to have a skewed and limited perception. What part of broken did you not understand over the last 17 days. What part of reduction, or budget discussion is taking place when you simply shut something off. Let me see if I can explain this to you.....your auto has an engine. It takes you to different places when that engine runs. When I turn the key off and your car no longer functions.....it has nothing to do with getting a smaller car or engine. The car does not function.

Debate fairly.....you mean recite the fact truthfully and accurately and have a paradigm free of a bubble wrap around my head via my dry cleaning....oh yea fairly.

2seaoat wrote:Ted Cruz is not generically stupid.  He is intelligent.  He made a tremendous mistake which belies his intelligence.   He let his arrogance and ambition overcome his rational understanding of the issues, and he has a very low emotional IQ which makes him a person few would follow.  He is willing to gut the Republican Party so he can be the nominee for 2016.  Such selfish behavior has not gone unnoticed by his fellow Republicans, but more importantly, he has shown that as intelligent as he is, he can be as dumb as a wood post.
Who is going to nominate him for 2016? Certainly not the republicans. They haven' lost every scintilla of their mind 's yet.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

CRUZ 2016

It would be a tremendous gift to the Democrats if he were the GOP nominee for 2016...... cyclops

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Wouldn't it, though.

2seaoat wrote:It's simply your opinion that the intent is to "break govt"... it's a simplictic fallacy. Try to debate fairly please.

Please remove yourself from the plastic wraps which came with your dry cleaning.....I know that it smells good but when you wrap your head in plastic you seem to have a skewed and limited perception. What part of broken did you not understand over the last 17 days. What part of reduction, or budget discussion is taking place when you simply shut something off. Let me see if I can explain this to you.....your auto has an engine. It takes you to different places when that engine runs. When I turn the key off and your car no longer functions.....it has nothing to do with getting a smaller car or engine. The car does not function.

Debate fairly.....you mean recite the fact truthfully and accurately and have a paradigm free of a bubble wrap around my head via my dry cleaning....oh yea fairly.
You are a statist... ushering in authoritarian rule for those you leave behind. I don't find that political position a possible evolution from conservatism without a brain injury or other neurological condition. You've been a terrible steward of liberty.

22Is it that he does not read the news, or is Ted Cruz just stupid? Empty New motto? 10/22/2013, 12:50 pm

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Is it that he does not read the news, or is Ted Cruz just stupid? 1382345_660540753966965_892453787_n
Funny, that appears to be the new motto for Ted Cruz's new GOP.
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Thanks for the laugh.

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:He's not stupid. 

I take it that you're talking about President Barack Hussein Obama.

Markle

Markle

CarlSagan wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Is it that he does not read the news, or is Ted Cruz just stupid? 1382345_660540753966965_892453787_n
Thanks for the laugh.
Why would it have President Barack Hussein Obama's personal Logo?

What other world leader had their own personal Logo?

25Is it that he does not read the news, or is Ted Cruz just stupid? Empty W 10/24/2013, 11:14 pm

Markle wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:
Thanks for the laugh.
Why would it have President Barack Hussein Obama's personal Logo?

What other world leader had their own personal Logo?

I remember seeing 'W' on many vehicles not so long ago. Perhaps Obama took a cue from your messiah GWB and made a logo.
Envious? It sure sounds like it with all the hatred in your posts.
So sad, and pathetic really.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum