Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

read it and weep.....you can now put down the stupid spoon

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Federal Health and Human Services Department officials say 8.7 million people visited the website over the past week, and 1.6 million on Monday alone as of 2 p.m..

By gosh.....what do you think will happen next year after the penalty phase..............Do you think the stupid spoon will be dropped? Embarassed 

I'm pretty sure you can count them as enrollees on the last day. Yea team..!!

2seaoat

Yea Americans who are getting health care coverage. Just the beginning. This tidal wave will sweep into 2016 with the adaption of Medicare for all, and you can take your stupid spoon and talk about the President's birth certificate, or how Hillary Clinton killed our four cia agents........you make it fun to come here.

PkrBum wrote:I'm pretty sure you can count them as enrollees on the last day. Yea team..!!

LOL yes he does. all they had to do was say so and it miraculously became a fact.

it's magic from the one and only obamajesus. LOL

2seaoat

I only get a hundred hits a day on one of my business sites........two million hits a day represent demand.........put the spoon down.......walk away from the spoon.......people need and want affordable health care. Prices are finally stabalized and thanks to dot's link there is admission that the premiums are going down and more people will have more take home pay which means they will choose to work less hours.......quality of life improvements to boot.

What's affordable about it Seaoat?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Look, obamacare is either a total failure or it's a total success.
If you want it to be a total failure, just watch fox news for an hour and then you will get all the evidence you want to support your position.
And if you want it to be a total success, just watch msnbc for an hour and you will get all the evidence you need to support that position as well.
The worst thing you can do is judge obamacare or anything else with an open mind. We now have all the media we need to help us avoid that. I think it's really cool. Beats the shit out of wasting a lot of our time having to do any thinking for ourselves. Why bother with that when we have so much media to do our thinking for us. Frees us to do other stuff.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:I only get a hundred hits a day on one of my business sites........two million hits a day represent demand.........put the spoon down.......walk away from the spoon.......people need and want affordable health care.  Prices are finally stabalized and thanks to dot's link there is admission that the premiums are going down and more people will have more take home pay which means they will choose to work less hours.......quality of life improvements to boot.

That is what we all want......affordable health care. What many are getting is unaffordable premiums with extremely high deductibles.

I still think a smarter idea would've been to set up govt services separate from the private healthcare market.

Open up competition nationwide... ins, providers, dme... etc. Even let states compete against each other.

2seaoat wrote:I only get a hundred hits a day on one of my business sites........two million hits a day represent demand.........put the spoon down.......walk away from the spoon.......people need and want affordable health care.  Prices are finally stabalized and thanks to dot's link there is admission that the premiums are going down and more people will have more take home pay which means they will choose to work less hours.......quality of life improvements to boot.

read it and weep.....you can now put down the stupid spoon Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgVzqPtxKJwFzMBOThhF_f1v4IT86J81OYQgZUZopamQxX6xOS

What I need and want is some gratuitous sex with a bunch of wild women.

Is the government going to mandate that too?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae829mFAGGE

Wink 

2seaoat wrote:Yea Americans who are getting health care coverage.  Just the beginning.  This tidal wave will sweep into 2016 with the adaption of Medicare for all, and you can take your stupid spoon and talk about the President's birth certificate, or how Hillary Clinton killed our four cia agents........you make it fun to come here.

Seaoat unwittingly misused the word “adaption”, but he hits the nail on the head:  if we all are forced to migrate to some sort of Medicare, it will soon be dumbed down in a mighty way.  Look for longer waiting times, substandard service, and much more death.  Yes, Medicare will adapt to the onslaught by reducing your professional medical care.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PkrBum wrote:I still think a smarter idea would've been to set up govt services separate from the private healthcare market.

Open up competition nationwide... ins, providers, dme... etc. Even let states compete against each other.

Isn't that what McCain wanted?

Joanimaroni wrote:
PkrBum wrote:I still think a smarter idea would've been to set up govt services separate from the private healthcare market.

I wasn't aware if he did... I don't recall anyone suggesting it... but I don't watch much tv if it didn't make print news.

He was certainly correct in 2008 when he suggested that the bailout went straight to the citizens mortgage... the money would've wound up in the banks anyway and actually benefitted people that are still injured. He never said that again... loser.

2seaoat

Sadly, no. I love John, but the senate republicans killed the public option which was what President Obama wanted, and was a good transition for the inevitable medicare for all.

Look for longer waiting times, substandard service, and much more death
Please give me a real world example of anybody you know who is currently on medicare who has faced the things you say will happen. I have never met one person who dislikes their medicare. As you know supplemental private insurance policies do a very good job of keeping the system responsive and that market will be as vibrant as ever once the national sales tax is adopted and the insurance plan is easily fully funded. Once the burden is taken off employers we will be competitive in many markets where this insane work based health care systems has hurt our industry and our real GDP growth. These are traditional Republican values. Balanced budgets and things paid for while taking the chains off main street business to allow them to compete in the world markets.

I'm only for a public option for the publicly administered programs... get em the hell out of private healthcare.

I guess there could be a buy into it as well... but you get what you pay for. That would be an option instead of a mandate.

Ya commies.

dumpcare

Bob wrote:Look,  obamacare is either a total failure or it's a total success.
If you want it to be a total failure,  just watch fox news for an hour and then you will get all the evidence you want to support your position.
And if you want it to be a total success,  just watch msnbc for an hour and you will get all the evidence you need to support that position as well.
The worst thing you can do is judge obamacare or anything else with an open mind.  We now have all the media we need to help us avoid that.  I think it's really cool.  Beats the shit out of wasting a lot of our time having to do any thinking for ourselves.  Why bother with that when we have so much media to do our thinking for us.  Frees us to do other stuff.

You do know the success did hinged on you paying your late premiums. lol! lol! lol! lol! 

dumpcare

Selling across state lines or states competing would not work, a knee replacement may be $150,000 in Ca and only $75,000 in Arkansas the insurance company would negotiate the $75,000 down and CA would have to go a long or no dice as being a provider with that certain insurance company. Sure they could say go screw yourself to the insurance company, but this would defeat the purpose of selling across state lines.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum