Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

After this, they plan on building an edsel and inventing the lightbulb.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2012/07/31/china-announces-plans-for-moon-landing-in-2013/?intcmp=obinsite

They must not have believed us when we said it wasn't made out of cheese.

ghandi wrote:http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2012/07/31/china-announces-plans-for-moon-landing-in-2013/?intcmp=obinsite

They must not have believed us when we said it wasn't made out of cheese.

They just want the flag and rover that were left there. They will steal anything.

Thanks for the laugh, ghandi. That's a good get.

Can you imagine booking a "cheapo, discount" flight into space with the Chinese instead of booking it with Burt Rutan's group, Scaled Composites, and Virgin Galactic, built right here in the US??? PFFT!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SpaceShipTwo

(Shoot me, this is off topic) Hey Ghandi. I read this last night in one of Uncle John's Bathroom Readers... What 1981 film used a record number (300,000) of "extras"?

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

I have no idea. In 1981 I was 18, and TV or actually watching a movie was the furthest thing from my mind. I had a job, a girl, and boxed for a boxing club.

I could have cheated and googled the answer but I'm not a chinese olympian and cheating is not in my nature.

What movie was it?

Yomama wrote:(Shoot me, this is off topic) Hey Ghandi. I read this last night in one of Uncle John's Bathroom Readers... What 1981 film used a record number (300,000) of "extras"?

ghandi wrote:I have no idea. In 1981 I was 18, and TV or actually watching a movie was the furthest thing from my mind. I had a job, a girl, and boxed for a boxing club.

I could have cheated and googled the answer but I'm not a chinese olympian and cheating is not in my nature.

What movie was it?

Yomama wrote:(Shoot me, this is off topic) Hey Ghandi. I read this last night in one of Uncle John's Bathroom Readers... What 1981 film used a record number (300,000) of "extras"?

Ghandi.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Yomama wrote:
ghandi wrote:I have no idea. In 1981 I was 18, and TV or actually watching a movie was the furthest thing from my mind. I had a job, a girl, and boxed for a boxing club.

What movie was it?

Ghandi.

What?

You called my name. What do you want?

ghandi wrote:
Yomama wrote:

What movie was it?

Ghandi.

What?

Ghandi, the movie...
After this, they plan on building an edsel and inventing the lightbulb. Ghandi10

Sal

Sal

Yomama wrote:
Ghandi, the movie...

Is that picture from Ghandi the movie or Ghandi the Ghandi? It sure looks authentic.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

They made a movie about me?

They could have atleast asked me to be an advisor or consultant.

Yomama wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Yomama wrote:

What movie was it?

Ghandi.

What?

Ghandi, the movie...
After this, they plan on building an edsel and inventing the lightbulb. Ghandi10

salinsky wrote:
Yomama wrote:
Ghandi, the movie...

Is that picture from Ghandi the movie or Ghandi the Ghandi? It sure looks authentic.

Now that you mention it, it doesn't look so much like Ben Kingsley. I just cut & pasted a pic with a lot of people in it... Dammit! Busted!

Here's Kingsley as Ghandi
After this, they plan on building an edsel and inventing the lightbulb. Kingsl10

ghandi wrote:They made a movie about me? They could have at least asked me to be an advisor or consultant.

They tried to, but you were too interested in boxing and being an 18 year old kid.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum