Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Government benefits

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Government benefits Empty Government benefits 10/16/2013, 8:43 pm

Government benefits 1379348_374305276035990_1496723195_n

2Government benefits Empty Again, I feel compelled.... 10/18/2013, 9:18 am

I know why when none of you ultra-conservatives reply to my posts. It must have been a good post. I do not understand when pee-dog posts crap like this, and there are not seventeen replies from the far-righties who seem to love this stuff.
I would like to argue as to who 'the haters' are. Your little poster that attempts humor is vague on who the haters are.
Are they people who hate: blacks, women, gays, libs, progressives, educated-people, immigrants, muslims, jews: anything not dumb, christian  and white.
Or are they people who call for unity, who praise diversity and acceptance of all people.
You decide.
Thanks.

Markle

Markle

CarlSagan wrote:I know why when none of you ultra-conservatives reply to my posts. It must have been a good post. I do not understand when pee-dog posts crap like this, and there are not seventeen replies from the far-righties who seem to love this stuff.
I would like to argue as to who 'the haters' are. Your little poster that attempts humor is vague on who the haters are.
Are they people who hate: blacks, women, gays, libs, progressives, educated-people, immigrants, muslims, jews: anything not dumb, christian  and white.
Or are they people who call for unity, who praise diversity and acceptance of all people.
You decide.
Thanks.

What is not true in the poster you attempted to ridicule? Or is it simply so true you only CAN ridicule what it says?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum