Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A question for Salinksy

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A question for Salinksy Empty A question for Salinksy 8/2/2012, 3:55 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

For the first part of Obama's term of office he had the same opinion as Dan Cathy that marriage should be limited to a man and woman.
And that kook who sold guns to the Mexican druglords, Emmanuel, was Obama's ringman at the time.
And as far as I know, the ringman at that time, when his bro was anti-homosexual marriage, never said a goddamn thing against businessmen who are anti-homosexual marriage.

And now, after his bro has flip-flopped, the same presidential ringman is now the big hotshot in Chicago and now he wants to bar those businessman from doing business in his jurisdiction.

The question for you is, how does this kook have any credibility?

2A question for Salinksy Empty Re: A question for Salinksy 8/2/2012, 8:26 am

Sal

Sal

If you're waiting for me to defend Rahm's credibility, you're going to be waiting a looooong time. He's a political hack and a back-stabbing opportunist and always has been. I told you in the other thread that I think what these mayors have been saying is foolishness. They don't have a leg to stand on in regards to preventing Chick-fil-a from opening restaurants in their cities, and they know it. It's nothing more than political posturing.

3A question for Salinksy Empty Re: A question for Salinksy 8/2/2012, 8:31 am

Sal

Sal

BTW, I'm not aware of any connection between the Fast and Furious "scandal" and Rahm Emanuel. Are you confusing him with Eric Holder or is this some new conspiracy theory insanity of which I've yet to be made aware? farao

4A question for Salinksy Empty Re: A question for Salinksy 8/2/2012, 8:34 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

salinsky wrote:If you're waiting for me to defend Rahm's credibility, you're going to be waiting a looooong time. He's a political hack and a back-stabbing opportunist and always has been. I told you in the other thread that I think what these mayors have been saying is foolishness. They don't have a leg to stand on in regards to preventing Chick-fil-a from opening restaurants in their cities, and they know it. It's nothing more than political posturing.

You're a very smart man.

5A question for Salinksy Empty Re: A question for Salinksy 8/2/2012, 8:35 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

salinsky wrote:BTW, I'm not aware of any connection between the Fast and Furious "scandal" and Rahm Emanuel. Are you confusing him with Eric Holder or is this some new conspiracy theory insanity of which I've yet to be made aware? farao
Okay so I'm old and senile and sometimes get the names mixed up. Nobody's perfect. Besides, all the obamahacks look alike to me. lol

6A question for Salinksy Empty Re: A question for Salinksy 8/2/2012, 9:09 am

Sal

Sal

Buttman wrote:Besides, all the obamahacks look alike to me. lol

They're Obamahacks now, but they started out as Clintonistas. It's all about that CHANGE, dontcha know.

7A question for Salinksy Empty flip flop 8/2/2012, 4:50 pm

polecat

polecat

Buttman do you really want to bring up flip flopping on things right now...

8A question for Salinksy Empty Re: A question for Salinksy 8/2/2012, 5:49 pm

no stress

no stress

Sure !

A question for Salinksy 58222210

9A question for Salinksy Empty Re: A question for Salinksy 8/2/2012, 6:24 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

polecat wrote:Buttman do you really want to bring up flip flopping on things right now...
I do, polecat. Are you saying that I personally am a pot calling a kettle black? lol
Because if you are, it truly is a myth about me being a flip-flopper. I've never been that. But go ahead and give your argument for why you think I am.

10A question for Salinksy Empty Re: A question for Salinksy 8/2/2012, 11:47 pm

Sal

Sal

Buttman wrote:
I do, polecat. Are you saying that I personally am a pot calling a kettle black? lol
Because if you are, it truly is a myth about me being a flip-flopper. I've never been that. But go ahead and give your argument for why you think I am.

A fence-sitter can't be a flip-flopper. He'd break his friggin' neck. Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum