Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

If ever a tv commercial has insulted our intelligence, this is the all-time champ.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I just watched this on tv. And it made me sick to my stomach.
Just because of seeing this commercial, I will never buy this horrible drug.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I have had "high " blood pressure my whole life. Every physical I have ever had is above normal . Doctors always want to put me on some crap and I tell them shove it...nicely. I am still around and doing better than ever. If you look at the side effects for any of this crap they are worse than the "problem".

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

LOL...That's Hot.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Mr Ichi wrote:
THAT IS WHAT I BEEN SAYIN...PERFECT!

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The part I love the most is what the red arrow is pointing to here ("items not available").
I guess they must think all of us in the tv audience for this shit are so retarded that we'll be saying to ourselves "oh boy I sure do want to order me some of those tv commercial props for this drug because they sure are cool". lol

If ever a tv commercial has insulted our intelligence,  this is the all-time champ. Cresto10

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

and take a look at the back of that goober's head in the picture. He's in the wrong fucking commercial. He needs to be in this one...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

omigod "but wait, there's more". lol
The more you look at this stuff the crazier it gets.
That's Ron Popeil himself spraying that shit on the back of his head. lol
I bet they hired Ron to make that drug commercial too. But notice you don't see Ron swallowing those Crestor pills. He's too smart for that. lol

If ever a tv commercial has insulted our intelligence,  this is the all-time champ. Popeil10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum