Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Patriots at the Million Vets March Carry Barricades from Lincoln Memorial to Set Up at White House

+4
Floridatexan
knothead
Sal
Markle
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Sal wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Sal wrote:
Jake92 wrote:Then keep your F'ing mouth shut......  Keep letting the little girl fight your fights because you are NOT man enough to admit your mistakes.  YOU are trying to incite race riots....
Race riots??

I'm not the one waving a confederate flag in front of the house where the first black President in the history of the United States lives.

You are an amusing but profoundly stupid little man.

Very Happy 

So waving a Confederate battle flag in front of the WH is all it will take to incite race riots? LOL, you're pretty ignorant.
Please accompany jakeass to Remedial Reading Comprehension class.

My post was in response to his post where he suggested I was trying to incite a race riot.

And yes, waving a confederate flag in front of the White House, where the first black POTUS lives, is far more provocative than anything we could post on this silly little forum.
Really, so FREEDOM of SPEECH, which is what that is...just thrown out the door huh? I see where you are coming from....FANTASYLAND. Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz 
Please show where I said it is illegal or shouldn't be allowed.

You're late for Remedial Reading Comprehension class.

Markle

Markle

Jake92 wrote:
Sal wrote:They were carrying confederate flags ...

... as traitors should.
NOT one confederate flag in the entire video..  YOU are a lying piece of shit Sal..  PROVE it and give the time the flag is there.........
So in your mind...a Confederate flag is a sign of a traitor...but this is not? You're really pretty strange.

Patriots at the Million Vets March Carry Barricades from Lincoln Memorial to Set Up at White House - Page 3 1282012OaklandFlag

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:
Jake92 wrote:

... as traitors should.
NOT one confederate flag in the entire video..  YOU are a lying piece of shit Sal..  PROVE it and give the time the flag is there.........
So in your mind...a Confederate flag is a sign of a traitor...but this is not?  You're really pretty strange.

Patriots at the Million Vets March Carry Barricades from Lincoln Memorial to Set Up at White House - Page 3 1282012OaklandFlag

Those are anarchists, Markie.

They are not Democrats, nor Republicans, nor libruls, nor conservatives.

They believe in burning the mofo down.

Kinda like the House Repukes.

lol

Just because they infiltrated the Occupy protests does not mean they are indicative of the movement.

They've also infiltrated the protests of the DNC in the past.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
What part of we do not condone the political hijacking of our message did you fail to understand?  
Who Barrycaded the outdoor monuments at a cost greater than keeping them open?

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
What part of we do not condone the political hijacking of our message did you fail to understand?  
Keep fucking that chicken, Markie.

Not gonna work.

The Repukes will wear this.

Sal wrote:
Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Not gonna work.

Everyone will wear it retard. Everyone.

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Sal wrote:
Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Not gonna work.

Everyone will wear it retard. Everyone.
Nope.

The Repukes will wear it.

Just like last time.

Some people never learn.

Jake92 wrote:My mistake, YOU didn't post it but YOU did say they were carrying confederate flags...  THAT is what I asked you to PROVE and YOU never did, but you depend on a girl fight your fights for you....
Oh come on! This is like the third time you've denied what the tea party is about and have been slapped down no matter who posted it. You need to face who these people are and what they stand for before you go to a rally again. Ignorance is no excuse.

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:
Jake92 wrote:My mistake, YOU didn't post it but YOU did say they were carrying confederate flags...  THAT is what I asked you to PROVE and YOU never did, but you depend on a girl fight your fights for you....
I never said anything about the video.

I never even watched it.

I said some of the protestors carried confederate flags, as was being reported by numerous sources.

There is now photographic proof that those reports were true.

It's back to Remedial Reading Comprehension class for you, dunderhead.
Yes you did say something about the video, why lie?

That you never watched it is entirely believable. That one person was carrying a Confederate flag, out of tens of thousands, simply points out the desperation of the far left Progressives.

Is this NOT your post?

Re: Patriots at the Million Vets March Carry Barricades from Lincoln Memorial to Set Up at White House Yesterday at 7:44 am

Sal

They were carrying confederate flags ...

... as traitors should.

###

Why do you do such foolish things?

These are part of the Occupy Wall Street mobs, strongly embraced by Progressives. Are these traitors?

On tents in New York during the OWS demonstrations.
Patriots at the Million Vets March Carry Barricades from Lincoln Memorial to Set Up at White House - Page 3 LAflagofChina

Sal

Sal

Tens of thousands ....

rotflmao

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:
Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Not gonna work.

“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
― Socrates

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:
Markle wrote:
Jake92 wrote:

... as traitors should.
So in your mind...a Confederate flag is a sign of a traitor...but this is not?  You're really pretty strange.

Those are anarchists, Markie.

They are not Democrats, nor Republicans, nor libruls, nor conservatives.

They believe in burning the mofo down.

Kinda like the House Repukes.

lol

Just because they infiltrated the Occupy protests does not mean they are indicative of the movement.

They've also infiltrated the protests of the DNC in the past.
The OWS gained support from Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, President Barack Hussein Obama and other Progressives who welcomed them to the ranks of Democrats.

Don't blame others for the bad taste and choices of Progressives. Just look at who surrounds President Obama.

Jake92

Dreamsglore wrote:
Oh come on! This is like the third time you've denied what the tea party is about and have been slapped down no matter who posted it. You need to face who these people are and what they stand for before you go to a rally again. Ignorance is no excuse.
This has NOTHING to do with the Tea party.. Pay attention.. Keep on the subject instead of diverting the attention to something else.....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum