Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Patriots at the Million Vets March Carry Barricades from Lincoln Memorial to Set Up at White House

+4
Floridatexan
knothead
Sal
Markle
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

That's par for you, Markle. Divert and obfuscate. Insinuate. The veterans didn't want their march for veterans' rights turned into a political circus. They said so. Some people have no shame whatsoever.

Sal

Sal

Patriots at the Million Vets March Carry Barricades from Lincoln Memorial to Set Up at White House - Page 2 Screen11

2seaoat

Nothing new here. wallace dixiecrats have destroyed the Republican party and now they are trying to destroy the nation......simple bigotry and hate repackaged into folks who want less government......or as pk says no government.......

2seaoat wrote:Nothing new here. wallace dixiecrats have destroyed the Republican party and now they are trying to destroy the nation......simple bigotry and hate repackaged into folks who want less government......or as pk says no government.......
I've never said that.

VectorMan

VectorMan

Obama is one lame ass president.

It cost more to barrycade and close these open air places than it does to keep them open.

How stupid is that? Go ahead and double down on it Obama, you worthless no good dumb son-of-a-bitch!!

VectorMan

VectorMan

Floridatexan wrote:Patriots at the Million Vets March Carry Barricades from Lincoln Memorial to Set Up at White House - Page 2 4S5UCSA3KJKG6J59-rsz865x595
That pic doesn't prove a damn thing. You're just another libtard hate monger. Get your hate-on.

Jake92

I asked him what the time is on the video and he never disputed that it's NOT in the video.. That and it NOT being there is PROOF that he's a liar, racist, useless piece of shit, and can't be trusted....

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Sal wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
And you have never looked more desperate defending the indefensible...by the way is that guy in the pic HITLER?
It's a crime you are teaching children.

You are astoundingly ignorant.
cheers cheers cheers 

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

VectorMan wrote:Obama is one lame ass president.

It cost more to barrycade and close these open air places than it does to keep them open.

How stupid is that? Go ahead and double down on it Obama, you worthless no good dumb son-of-a-bitch!!
You're an obnoxious little toad.

Sal

Sal

Jake92 wrote:I asked him what the time is on the video and he never disputed that it's NOT in the video..  That and it NOT being there is PROOF that he's a liar, racist, useless piece of shit, and can't be trusted....
What are you blathering on about now, you officious prick?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Jake92 wrote:I asked him what the time is on the video and he never disputed that it's NOT in the video..  That and it NOT being there is PROOF that he's a liar, racist, useless piece of shit, and can't be trusted....
http://readersupportednews.org/news-section2/318-66/19878-tea-party-shows-racist-roots-at-white-house-protest

Patriots at the Million Vets March Carry Barricades from Lincoln Memorial to Set Up at White House - Page 2 010844-confederate-flag-white-house-101513

Michael Ashmore of Hooks, Tex. with a confederate flag in front of the White House. (photo: Joshua Roberts/Reuters)

Tea Party Shows Racist Roots at White House Protest
By Jonathan Capehart, The Washington Post
15 October 13

"If you want to curdle the blood of an African American and send a message of menace without resorting to burning a cross on the lawn or marching around in white sheets all one need do is wave the Confederate flag. So imagine my revulsion at the sight of one outside the front gates of the White House.

Michael Ashmore of Hooks, Tex., was among the many who converged on Washington for the "Million Vet March on the Memorials" to protest the government shutdown. This was the event where former half-term governor reality television star and best-selling author turned conservative gadfly Sarah Palin said, "Our vets have proven that they have not been timid, so we will not be timid in calling out any who would use our military, our vets, as pawns in a political game." Applauding her self-awareness would be the height of irony - and sarcasm.

The protest and some of the barricades placed at the World War II Memorial then moved to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. And it was there that Ashmore waved his Confederate flag. A symbol of Southern resistance and white supremacy unfurled in front of the home of the first black president of the United States. As Jeffrey Goldberg of Bloomberg View and the Atlantic correctly said on Twitter yesterday, "In many parts of America, waving a Confederate flag outside the home of a black family would be considered a very hostile act."

Ashmore's reprehensible rebel yell wasn't the only offensive thing to happen yesterday. In front of the World War II Memorial, Freedom Watch founder Larry Klayman said, "I call upon all of you to wage a second American nonviolent revolution, to use civil disobedience, and to demand that this president leave town, to get up, to put the Quran down, to get up off his knees, and to figuratively come out with his hands up."

Ashmore's actions and Klayman's words are just the latest in a series of displays of disrespect directed at President Obama. For more than four years, the president's detractors have said they "want our country back." But they never say from whom. They continue to say he should be impeached. But they never say what his "crimes" or, if they do, said "crimes" are not grounded in any kind of reality.

For those of you who would push back by saying we're overreacting, that the Confederate flag is nothing more than a symbol of regional pride, save it. That flag you revere so much is no better than a Swastika, a threatening symbol of hate that has no place in American political discourse."

---------------

Jake92

You are missing the point. Myself and others NEVER saw it on the video idiot racist SAL posted.. I called SAL on it and YOU are defending his ass instead of letting him defend himself like a real man would.....

Do you wipe his nose or butt instead of letting him do it himself???
WHERE is a confederate flag on the video????? SAL NEVER gave the TIME!!! PERIOD

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Jake92 wrote:You are missing the point.  Myself and others NEVER saw it on the video idiot racist SAL posted..  I called SAL on it and YOU are  defending his ass instead of letting him defend himself like a real man would.....

WHERE is a confederate flag on the video?????  SAL NEVER gave the TIME!!! PERIOD
Poor Sal a terminal case of assholeiosis.

Sal

Sal

Jake92 wrote:You are missing the point.  Myself and others NEVER saw it on the video idiot racist SAL posted..  I called SAL on it and YOU are  defending his ass instead of letting him defend himself like a real man would.....

WHERE is a confederate flag on the video?????  SAL NEVER gave the TIME!!! PERIOD
I didn't post a video, jakeass.

Jake92

My mistake, YOU didn't post it but YOU did say they were carrying confederate flags... THAT is what I asked you to PROVE and YOU never did, but you depend on a girl fight your fights for you....

Sal

Sal

Jake92 wrote:My mistake, YOU didn't post it but YOU did say they were carrying confederate flags...  THAT is what I asked you to PROVE and YOU never did, but you depend on a girl fight your fights for you....
I never said anything about the video.

I never even watched it.

I said some of the protestors carried confederate flags, as was being reported by numerous sources.

There is now photographic proof that those reports were true.

It's back to Remedial Reading Comprehension class for you, dunderhead.

Jake92

Then keep your F'ing mouth shut...... Keep letting the little girl fight your fights because you are NOT man enough to admit your mistakes. YOU are trying to incite race riots....

Joanimaroni wrote:

Poor Sal a terminal case of assholeiosis.
It's required of all liberals....

Sal

Sal

Jake92 wrote:Then keep your F'ing mouth shut......  Keep letting the little girl fight your fights because you are NOT man enough to admit your mistakes.  YOU are trying to incite race riots....
Race riots??

I'm not the one waving a confederate flag in front of the house where the first black President in the history of the United States lives.

You are an amusing but profoundly stupid little man.

Very Happy 

Sal wrote:
Jake92 wrote:Then keep your F'ing mouth shut......  Keep letting the little girl fight your fights because you are NOT man enough to admit your mistakes.  YOU are trying to incite race riots....
Race riots??

I'm not the one waving a confederate flag in front of the house where the first black President in the history of the United States lives.

Very Happy 

So waving a Confederate battle flag in front of the WH is all it will take to incite race riots? LOL, you're pretty ignorant.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Jake92 wrote:My mistake, YOU didn't post it but YOU did say they were carrying confederate flags...  THAT is what I asked you to PROVE and YOU never did, but you depend on a girl fight your fights for you....
Shut up, nincompoop. You can hardly refer to a 63-year-old grandmother as a "girl". So sorry the truth had to hit you square in the face.

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Sal wrote:
Race riots??

Very Happy 

So waving a Confederate battle flag in front of the WH is all it will take to incite race riots? LOL, you're pretty ignorant.
Please accompany jakeass to Remedial Reading Comprehension class.

My post was in response to his post where he suggested I was trying to incite a race riot.

And yes, waving a confederate flag in front of the White House, where the first black POTUS lives, is far more provocative than anything we could post on this silly little forum.

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:
Race riots??

Very Happy 

Patriots at the Million Vets March Carry Barricades from Lincoln Memorial to Set Up at White House - Page 2 SenatorByrd-1

confederate flag isn't racist first of all. that's a perpetuated LIE.

also, the left could put plants in such activities, they are known for it.

its has gotten really FUCKING OLD this racist shit. we have a shitty fucking president who is about as communistic as mao, pretty much with the same goals im sure. so screw your asses, because none of us supported the anti-American communistic Islamic sympathizer types before the shithead miraculously came out of no where to rule over all that is holy and shitty.

Sal wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Sal wrote:
Race riots??

Very Happy 

Please accompany jakeass to Remedial Reading Comprehension class.

My post was in response to his post where he suggested I was trying to incite a race riot.

And yes, waving a confederate flag in front of the White House, where the first black POTUS lives, is far more provocative than anything we could post on this silly little forum.
Really, so FREEDOM of SPEECH, which is what that is...just thrown out the door huh? I see where you are coming from....FANTASYLAND. Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum