Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I just watched world war Z

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I just watched world war Z Empty I just watched world war Z 10/12/2013, 9:48 pm

pretty good. some scary bits and pieces of reality mixed in with a damn scary theme...... but a good propaganda piece for the United nations, vaccines and population control.

2I just watched world war Z Empty Re: I just watched world war Z 10/12/2013, 9:51 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

The only scene I liked was when the Zionists got over run.

3I just watched world war Z Empty Re: I just watched world war Z 10/12/2013, 9:53 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:The only scene I liked was when the Zionists got over run.
LOL

I thought about you on that part....

that's an area we disagree with but its ok, I don't agree with any one person 100% of the time. Im not fake. Smile 

4I just watched world war Z Empty Re: I just watched world war Z 10/14/2013, 8:55 am

This movie has a interesting propaganda piece in it.

inject the entire population with a deadly virus so they can kill off the rabies infected zombies. Then get vaccinated once the job is done to be cured.

This movie very effectively sold the idea of not only that our saviors are vaccines but the United Nations.

Most people probably didn't even see what they were being sold but I bet they bought it.

5I just watched world war Z Empty Re: I just watched world war Z 10/14/2013, 7:20 pm

By then though the rest of the world was already overrun with exceptions. I would expect that the Israelies would have had a better plan than what was shown.

6I just watched world war Z Empty Re: I just watched world war Z 10/14/2013, 8:13 pm

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
By then though the rest of the world was already overrun with exceptions. I would expect that the Israelies would have had a better plan than what was shown.
if the UN guy would have done his job and informed them right away about them being attracted to noise that would have never happened.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum