Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Well, she did it. Chrissy actually deleted herself.

+3
Joanimaroni
no stress
boards of FL
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

How long until she returns?

Well, she did it.  Chrissy actually deleted herself. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap29%Well, she did it.  Chrissy actually deleted herself. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 29% [ 4 ]
Well, she did it.  Chrissy actually deleted herself. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%Well, she did it.  Chrissy actually deleted herself. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 7% [ 1 ]
Well, she did it.  Chrissy actually deleted herself. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap29%Well, she did it.  Chrissy actually deleted herself. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 29% [ 4 ]
Well, she did it.  Chrissy actually deleted herself. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap21%Well, she did it.  Chrissy actually deleted herself. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 21% [ 3 ]
Well, she did it.  Chrissy actually deleted herself. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%Well, she did it.  Chrissy actually deleted herself. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 14% [ 2 ]
Well, she did it.  Chrissy actually deleted herself. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Well, she did it.  Chrissy actually deleted herself. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 14

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

no stress

no stress

I win !! One day and she's back !!!

Sal

Sal

Lurch wrote:1 day is the least? I don't think she'll make it that long.

Sorry, Gunz. It's been less than 24 hours. Lurch wins on a technicality. cheers

salinsky wrote:

I wanted Lurch to win.

Plus I felt really bad for ya'll

perhaps I can just be a topic poster and keep my comments to myself?

That is if people can moderate themselves and not attack and actually discuss topics. Take a poll on this.

Who can discuss topics with out attacking?

*Secret_Angel* wrote:
salinsky wrote:

I wanted Lurch to win.

That is if people can moderate themselves and not attack and actually discuss topics. Take a poll on this.

Thanks.. Very Happy What did I win anyway? A cold beer sounds good..

X PNJ Moderator wrote:If you guys want to email her, fine. I voted two days. I told her to go to the other moderated forum & play nice. I guess she did.

Chrissy's email:

Randybandit60@yahoo.com

hm. Now who was it that I was so nice thinking they needed a toss away email that I gave this one too in a PM recently since I knew PNJ was going away?

darn

I cant be reached there. I also gave the password away and its been changed now.

its ok.

Lets just put this all behind us and enjoy life?

Joanie, thank you, I mean it

no stress

no stress

"Joanie, thank you, I mean it"

What'd she do? recommend a good shrink

Gunz wrote:"Joanie, thank you, I mean it"

gunz, you seem very unhappy.

why is that?

no stress

no stress

[quote="*Secret_Angel*"]
Gunz wrote:"Joanie, thank you, I mean it"

gunz, you seem very unhappy.

why is that?

Wow ! You can deduce that from two thread replies? Someone is very intuitive today.

*Secret_Angel* wrote:
salinsky wrote:

I wanted Lurch to win.

Oh well Geez! We'll just forget about that attack you just made on me and trust you won't do it again.LOL!

Dreamsglore wrote:
*Secret_Angel* wrote:
salinsky wrote:

I wanted Lurch to win.

Oh well Geez! We'll just forget about that attack you just made on me and trust you won't do it again.LOL!

attack? do you mean like you saying I need mental help even after you think I left LOL

or was it the comment on the cloud thread where I said I was so much e mor interesting than you? <<<<<is that what you consider a attack?

You know dreams, I never left. I just changed cloths.

I am a observant person.

You didnt post much when you had no one to nag at.

You wont be nagging at me this time either.

I'd rather talk about pole shift, or pole shaft or heck even just plain darn wooden poles then to be caught up in something with you.

You get the BIG IGGY again. Cool

edit; had to fix my dislexia Razz

*Secret_Angel* wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
*Secret_Angel* wrote:
salinsky wrote:

I wanted Lurch to win.

attack? do you mean like you saying I need mental help even after you think I left LOL

or was it the comment on the cloud thread where I said I was so much e mor interesting than you? <<<<<is that what you consider a attack?

I am a observant person.

I'd rather talk about pole shift, or pole shaft or heck even just plain darn wooden poles then to be caught up in something with you.

I had no doubt you weren't leaving.That's was all just drama to try and manipulate people.You freaked out when you didn't get the response you wanted and started cussing at everybody which I knew you would do.You're so predictable. As for the mental help-you do need it. As soon as somebody disagree's w/ you, you'll start the false claims of attack and drama. You might hang on a little longer just to try and prove someone wrong but it will eventually come out.Life' s too boring for people like you w/o it.

Dreamsglore wrote:
*Secret_Angel* wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
*Secret_Angel* wrote:
salinsky wrote:

I wanted Lurch to win.

I am a observant person.

I had no doubt you weren't leaving.That's was all just drama to try and manipulate people.You freaked out when you didn't get the response you wanted and started cussing at everybody which I knew you would do.You're so predictable. As for the mental help-you do need it. As soon as somebody disagree's w/ you, you'll start the false claims of attack and drama. You might hang on a little longer just to try and prove someone wrong but it will eventually come out.Life' s too boring for people like you w/o it.

You think way to hard into my posting actions. You DONT know me at all and could never make any assumptions close to what or how I might be.

Fact is, you are the one that came at me with your sarcasm and attacks right off the bat. You dont know how to move on and hold a conversation on topics. Then people expect me to be the bigger person and ignore your shit, and I dont, then I get the bag for it.

I'm sure there is at least a few people here with a brain cell left who understands this.

Not many, but I do have faith.

why dont you stop messin with me? I dont think your interesting and the only thing you offer is drama nagging.

Do you have any interest at all?

perhaps we could start there.

AAAAHHHHHH. Back to normalcy. Ain't life grand?

*Secret_Angel* wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
*Secret_Angel* wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
*Secret_Angel* wrote:
salinsky wrote:

I wanted Lurch to win.

I am a observant person.

You think way to hard into my posting actions. You DONT know me at all and could never make any assumptions close to what or how I might be.

Fact is, you are the one that came at me with your sarcasm and attacks right off the bat. You dont know how to move on and hold a conversation on topics. Then people expect me to be the bigger person and ignore your shit, and I dont, then I get the bag for it.

I'm sure there is at least a few people here with a brain cell left who understands this.

Not many, but I do have faith.

why dont you stop messin with me? I dont think your interesting and the only thing you offer is drama nagging.

Do you have any interest at all?

perhaps we could start there.

I think you've already been told.Disagreeing w/ someone is not attacking.You just don't get it? You got the bag because you can't respond w/o being vulgar and cussing-no other reason.If you can't take disagreement then stay off the forums because that's what you're going to get.

Yomama wrote:AAAAHHHHHH. Back to normalcy. Ain't life grand?

eric, i posted 5 topics, thats it and the haters came out

they wwere pretty cool topics I thought, required deep thought..hmmm

IM eating KFC, forgive me, my fingers are slippery

*Secret_Angel* wrote:
Yomama wrote:AAAAHHHHHH. Back to normalcy. Ain't life grand?

eric, i posted 5 topics, thats it and the haters came out

they wwere pretty cool topics I thought, required deep thought..hmmm

IM eating KFC, forgive me, my fingers are slippery

I haven't had pressure cooked fried chicken in a while. It's good if you don't eat it all the time. I'm in favor of the "Original" flavor.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum