Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Well, she did it. Chrissy actually deleted herself.

+3
Joanimaroni
no stress
boards of FL
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

How long until she returns?

Well, she did it.  Chrissy actually deleted herself. I_vote_lcap29%Well, she did it.  Chrissy actually deleted herself. I_vote_rcap 29% [ 4 ]
Well, she did it.  Chrissy actually deleted herself. I_vote_lcap7%Well, she did it.  Chrissy actually deleted herself. I_vote_rcap 7% [ 1 ]
Well, she did it.  Chrissy actually deleted herself. I_vote_lcap29%Well, she did it.  Chrissy actually deleted herself. I_vote_rcap 29% [ 4 ]
Well, she did it.  Chrissy actually deleted herself. I_vote_lcap21%Well, she did it.  Chrissy actually deleted herself. I_vote_rcap 21% [ 3 ]
Well, she did it.  Chrissy actually deleted herself. I_vote_lcap14%Well, she did it.  Chrissy actually deleted herself. I_vote_rcap 14% [ 2 ]
Well, she did it.  Chrissy actually deleted herself. I_vote_lcap0%Well, she did it.  Chrissy actually deleted herself. I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 14

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

boards of FL

boards of FL

Now the question is how long until she returns?

no stress

no stress

boards of FL wrote:Now the question is how long until she returns?

Shhhhhh...dont bring on the bad juju

boards of FL

boards of FL

I sense her reading this thread right this moment, fighting back every urge to register and respond.

Chrissy? Are you there? Am I channeling you right now?

1 day is the least? I don't think she'll make it that long.

and now, it would be really cool if everyone would stop beating on her.

she's one of the most complex women i've ever met....to post that maroni is the female poster with the most class and turn around and defend me the same day.....? uh, helllllo....

she was, shall we say, intense...

it would be cool if folk would just let it go and if she decides to return, well okie freaking dokie. if not....that should also be cool.

by chrissy.

i still love you more than my hair color.....Smile

boards of FL

boards of FL

Not beating on her at all. She certainly makes the place more interesting.

I don't want her to go, and I don't pick on her either.

no stress

no stress

Quick! Ban the friggin IP address before the other personality takes over.

thread_bear wrote:and now, it would be really cool if everyone would stop beating on her.

she's one of the most complex women i've ever met....to post that maroni is the female poster with the most class and turn around and defend me the same day.....? uh, helllllo....

it would be cool if folk would just let it go and if she decides to return, well okie freaking dokie. if not....that should also be cool.

by chrissy.

Welll, here I find myself unexpectedly agreeing with you wholeheartedly, TB!

I think one of the things that a lot of people don't understand about her is that she is extremely sensitive (well, THAT we all get, I think) and that when she perceives that someone has wronged her, she gets her back up like no one else I have ever encountered. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that what caused her to go off the rails this past week was not alcohol, being off her meds, or any of the other things that folks here and at other forums have presumed, but the feeling of fear after being "outed," having very few people go to bat for her, having people excuse and endorse that sort of behavior, then to find her forum "friends" mocking her, calling her a drunk, crazy, etc.

I admit that in my opinion she went off the rails, but when she behaves like that I generally have the self control to pass by her posts until it has passed. I still despise calling people f-ing c-word, and all that stuff, which I've been open with her about.

In summary, yeah, it would be cool if folks would stop beating on her (and each other, for that matter).

I'll miss Chrissy and hope that she returns after she's had some time to cool off.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

riceme wrote:
thread_bear wrote:and now, it would be really cool if everyone would stop beating on her.

by chrissy.

Welll, here I find myself unexpectedly agreeing with you wholeheartedly, TB!

I think one of the things that a lot of people don't understand about her is that she is extremely sensitive (well, THAT we all get, I think) and that when she perceives that someone has wronged her, she gets her back up like no one else I have ever encountered. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that what caused her to go off the rails this past week was not alcohol, being off her meds, or any of the other things that folks here and at other forums have presumed, but the feeling of fear after being "outed," having very few people go to bat for her, having people excuse and endorse that sort of behavior, then to find her forum "friends" mocking her, calling her a drunk, crazy, etc.

I admit that in my opinion she went off the rails, but when she behaves like that I generally have the self control to pass by her posts until it has passed. I still despise calling people f-ing c-word, and all that stuff, which I've been open with her about.

In summary, yeah, it would be cool if folks would stop beating on her (and each other, for that matter).

I'll miss Chrissy and hope that she returns after she's had some time to cool off.

Chrissy has endured more on forum and off forum bullshit than any one that has ever posted. She has had her full name posted, she has been slandered, had pictures of her house posted and her boat which showed the registration number....had pictures on her face book copied and re-posted on the PNJ. She has had her picture photo-shopped in the most disgusting grotesque ways imaginable along with being referenced as a lesbian drunk....and she learned how to fight back.

My problem with Chrissy is when she goes over-board and allows her inner child to surface....the FU flooding of the forum is a prime example...do I dislike her? Not at all and it is easy to over look if it is short-lived which in most cases, it is.

I have met her in person, talked to her on the phone several times, and have communicated with her over the years....from what I see...her worst fault is spelling. I find that funny because my brother, a couple of hours short of his Phd, is the worst speller I have ever met and Chrissy is right behind him. Who cares?

Chrissy is a smart individual that I agree with 100% especially when it comes to health care. She a very savvy political enthusiast that can and will ruffle the feathers of many.

Well, I have to say I object to the characterizations and comments that Chrissy was picked on. She came on the PNJ forum drunk and said outrageous things and slammed people just as much as she was slammed.Only she was quite vulgar.She brought much of it on herself too posting nasty pictures and such and antagonizing people politically.You can't cry 'foul"' when you're doing it yourself.I don't agree w/ how far some of the posts went but she could have handled it differently.Some of the stuff she said and threads she posted were not of someone who was bright in my opinion so I have to disagree w/ any political savvyiness.Nobody overlooks Ghandi's obnoxious posts and I don't think Chrissy should be given a pass on that behavior either. It is not acceptable.She needs to grow up and act like an adult.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

But you should get a pass for the things you say? Right?

You called my wife names, me names, and anyone that you think is a Republican names. Including threats and cussing. You can do it but nobody else can?

You ain't right in the head.

Dreamsglore wrote:Well, I have to say I object to the characterizations and comments that Chrissy was picked on. She came on the PNJ forum drunk and said outrageous things and slammed people just as much as she was slammed.Only she was quite vulgar.She brought much of it on herself too posting nasty pictures and such and antagonizing people politically.You can't cry 'foul"' when you're doing it yourself.I don't agree w/ how far some of the posts went but she could have handled it differently.Some of the stuff she said and threads she posted were not of someone who was bright in my opinion so I have to disagree w/ any political savvyiness.Nobody overlooks Ghandi's obnoxious posts and I don't think Chrissy should be given a pass on that behavior either. It is not acceptable.She needs to grow up and act like an adult.

ghandi wrote:But you should get a pass for the things you say? Right?

You called my wife names, me names, and anyone that you think is a Republican names. Including threats and cussing. You can do it but nobody else can?

Dreamsglore wrote:Well, I have to say I object to the characterizations and comments that Chrissy was picked on. She came on the PNJ forum drunk and said outrageous things and slammed people just as much as she was slammed.Only she was quite vulgar.She brought much of it on herself too posting nasty pictures and such and antagonizing people politically.You can't cry 'foul"' when you're doing it yourself.I don't agree w/ how far some of the posts went but she could have handled it differently.Some of the stuff she said and threads she posted were not of someone who was bright in my opinion so I have to disagree w/ any political savvyiness.Nobody overlooks Ghandi's obnoxious posts and I don't think Chrissy should be given a pass on that behavior either. It is not acceptable.She needs to grow up and act like an adult.

Hey! You did the same only you were much vulgar and trashy.You called my husband names firrt so you got it back so don't tell me about calling your wife names.I never used cuss words at you.You don't know how to act like a decent human being.You deliberately try to goad people calling them retards and putting up prostitution threads.You're a sick man!

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:

Hey! You did the same only you were much vulgar and trashy.You called my husband names firrt so you got it back so don't tell me about calling your wife names.I never used cuss words at you.You don't know how to act like a decent human being.You deliberately try to goad people calling them retards and putting up prostitution threads.You're a sick man!

All the things I did happened AFTER you attacked me. My first attack on you was a REPLY to an attack FROM you. I offered a treaty on the for the record thread and you attacked my wife on that thread. No peace if only one side wants it. Right?

ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

All the things I did happened AFTER you attacked me. My first attack on you was a REPLY to an attack FROM you. I offered a treaty on the for the record thread and you attacked my wife on that thread. No peace if only one side wants it. Right?

That's BS! I'm through w/ you.Stay away from me.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Didn't I already ask you to stay away from me? I'm sure I did. Then you called me and my wife nemes.

I'll stay away from you if you stay away from me. Never mention my name again or reply to my posts and I'll do the same.

Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

That's BS! I'm through w/ you.Stay away from me.

When she wasn't fighting with people, she posted some interesting stuff... scientific stuff. And I liked that.

-----------------------

Not talking specifically about Crissy, but why does it seem that people have an infinite recollection of past indiscretions? It seems that some posters live to dredge up stuff that happened on other forums, sometimes months or years ago. I get mad, but dammit, I get over it and, after a while, it is "water over the dam".

Is dredging up past postings for the umpteenth time really what we're here for? Can't we get along for even a day or two?

Yomama wrote:When she wasn't fighting with people, she posted some interesting stuff... scientific stuff. And I liked that.

-----------------------

Not talking specifically about Crissy, but why does it seem that people have an infinite recollection of past indiscretions? It seems that some posters live to dredge up stuff that happened on other forums, sometimes months or years ago. I get mad, but dammit, I get over it and, after a while, it is "water over the dam".

Is dredging up past postings for the umpteenth time really what we're here for? Can't we get along for even a day or two?
It freaks me out when old stuff comes up like that, and then they try to call others stalkers. Shocked

Nekochan

Nekochan

Yomama wrote:When she wasn't fighting with people, she posted some interesting stuff... scientific stuff. And I liked that.

-----------------------

It's usually a female thing to not let something drop. We women can have a very long memory! Wink

Nekochan wrote:It's usually a female thing to not let something drop. We women can have a very long memory! Wink

I can live with that I guess... as long as someone doesn't want me to join up with them and gang up on someone else... I'm staying out of the crap. (Don't want to get any on me.)

As I guy, I can't multitask or find nuthin'. Christine can usually walk up to whatever I was looking for and say "Eric, it's right here in front of you". Embarassed

If you guys want to email her, fine. I voted two days. I told her to go to the other moderated forum & play nice. I guess she did.

Chrissy's email:

Randybandit60@yahoo.com

Nekochan

Nekochan

Yomama wrote:
Nekochan wrote:It's usually a female thing to not let something drop. We women can have a very long memory! Wink

I can live with that I guess... as long as someone doesn't want me to join up with them and gang up on someone else... I'm staying out of the crap. (Don't want to get any on me.)

As I guy, I can't multitask or find nuthin'. Christine can usually walk up to whatever I was looking for and say "Eric, it's right here in front of you". Embarassed

I can't blame you for that. One thing I like about men is the way they can fight something out and then let it drop.

Nekochan wrote:

-----------------------

It's usually a female thing to not let something drop. We women can have a very long memory! Wink
I'm glad you put the usually in there because they're all not like that, just like some men and I use that term lightly do the same..

Nekochan

Nekochan

Lurch wrote:
Nekochan wrote:

-----------------------

I'm glad you put the usually in there because they're all not like that, just like some men and I use that term lightly do the same..

No, they're not all like that but I guarantee you that a woman can remember something from 30 years ago that a man forgot about as soon as it happened. And you're right about some men being like that...

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

For to win one hundred victories in one hundred
battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting
is the acme of skill.-------------Sun Tzu

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum