Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Terrible picture covered up by admin and now out

+3
ZVUGKTUBM
Markle
Floridatexan
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Sal

Sal

We aren't arming Al-nusra.

You may legitimately argue that some of the arms we are supplying to other groups will find their way into Al-nusra's hands, but we are not arming them directly.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

[quote="Floridatexan"]
Joanimaroni wrote:http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2013-09-11/world/41972742_1_lethal-aid-syrian-rebels-chemical-weapons

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/u-s-officials-cia-has-been-supplying-arms-to-syrian-rebels-for-weeks

There are more articles ....just google it.
Once again...the CIA.  I mentioned McCain because he took it upon himself to make a personal trip to Syria and was pushing for those armaments to go to the Syrian rebels.  Some here speculated that he was sent by Obama, which I sincerely doubt.[/quote]

I'm sure you would doubt it.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:Terrible picture covered up by admin and now out - Page 2 ObamaMarines
You are a low-class fucker for posting shit like that, Markle. Spare me the Pedofile Socrates' quote.
Truth hurts, huh? Hits really close to home that the ambassador begged to be exfiltrated from the site and "silence" was the answer. I hope one day you need lifesaving help and it is denied.

Last edited by PACEDOG#1 on 10/15/2013, 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Floridatexan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Jake92 wrote:Things like that is why I believe military service should be mandatory BEFORE running for ANY federal political office.  If senator or congressman Joe Blow's son or daughter was there, they would have had all the help the country could send.. Put them in an embassy BEFORE they can run for senator or congressman..  They can have the job sweeping the floors or cleaning the toilets, as long as it's something in the embassy..
The AMBASSADOR was there, surrounded by CIA.  And the question still remains...what was he doing in Benghazi?  Why was he there?  

As for military service as a requirement for government office...that's completely ridiculous.
WTH....do you think he was on vacation? He was there for 5 days and on the last day he was going to turn the Benghazi mission over to Libya.

As for the CIA nearby..

Speculation on Capitol Hill has included the possibility the U.S. agencies operating in Benghazi were secretly helping to move surface-to-air missiles out of Libya, through Turkey, and into the hands of Syrian rebels.
So you're saying he was part of the covert mission, and I'm not disputing that.  But would he knowingly place himself in harm's way?  And DID HE?  Or, did he receive false assurances that he was safe?  What was the significance of the video produced in the US?  Who altered the info that was fed to Susan Rice?  There are a lot of unanswered questions here.  But one thing's for sure...Benghazi doesn't even come close to the atrocities of the unprovoked war on Iraq.

Unprovoked? Revisionist history?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:Terrible picture covered up by admin and now out - Page 2 ObamaMarines
You are a low-class fucker for posting shit like that, Markle. Spare me the Pedofile Socrates' quote.
Truth hurts, huh? Hits really close to home that the ambassador begged to be exfiltrated from the site and "silence" was the answer. I hope one day you need lifesaving help and it is denied.
And I hope you drown in your own bile, you incredible jerk.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
Jake92 wrote:Things like that is why I believe military service should be mandatory BEFORE running for ANY federal political office.  If senator or congressman Joe Blow's son or daughter was there, they would have had all the help the country could send.. Put them in an embassy BEFORE they can run for senator or congressman..  They can have the job sweeping the floors or cleaning the toilets, as long as it's something in the embassy..
The AMBASSADOR was there, surrounded by CIA.  And the question still remains...what was he doing in Benghazi?  Why was he there?  

As for military service as a requirement for government office...that's completely ridiculous.
Those were his orders.

Hillary Clinton refused to provide protection for the embassy, Hillary Clinton said...WHO CARES? Hillary Clinton has not answered any questions. Why?

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
And I hope you drown in your own bile, you incredible jerk.
“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
― Socrates

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum