Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Terrible picture covered up by admin and now out

+3
ZVUGKTUBM
Markle
Floridatexan
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

http://conservativefiringline.com/they-all-lied-and-this-one-picture-is-the-proof-2/

Scroll to bottom

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Is there no end to these right-wing propaganda sites?

So seeing how the dead ambassador's body was treated after death is propaganda?

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
Terrible picture covered up by admin and now out 7e70f7da-a407-4e29-82ad-dcd6a51ace63

Yes, to my far left Progressive friend Floridatexan...this is nothing more than propaganda.

Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside doesn't it?

Markle

Markle

Terrible picture covered up by admin and now out ObamaMarines

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:Terrible picture covered up by admin and now out ObamaMarines
You are a low-class fucker for posting shit like that, Markle. Spare me the Pedofile Socrates' quote.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Floridatexan wrote:
Apparently, not......  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

You are a low-class fucker for posting shit like that, Markle. Spare me the Pedofile Socrates' quote.
-------
And you were a Marine Corps officer with that foul mouth? Do you kiss your mom with that mouth too?

2seaoat

Yea thats the ticket.........put all the eggs in the basket where there was a regime change and four people died, and compare that to a couple trillion spent and 1000 times our dead and hundreds of thousands of civilian deaths. Stupid cannot be replicated. It is unique and until the folks who are in the hole learn they need to stop digging, go right ahead with creating the fantasy that those 4 who died are a national disgrace, and the trillions saved and the 4 thousand families who lost loved ones are any less important........opportunist.........except anybody with a 100 IQ sees the truth......thankfully they will play this stupid hand where a pair of duces find the flop to be ace king queen.......and they will go all in......brilliant.

What hand? The admin won't deal the cards and let the chips fall where they may. Not very transparent.

They are begging for speculation and conspiracy theories.

Jake92

Things like that is why I believe military service should be mandatory BEFORE running for ANY federal political office.  If senator or congressman Joe Blow's son or daughter was there, they would have had all the help the country could send.. Put them in an embassy BEFORE they can run for senator or congressman..  They can have the job sweeping the floors or cleaning the toilets, as long as it's something in the embassy..

Last edited by Jake92 on 10/15/2013, 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Being in the Military doesn't make you any smarter nor should it be a requirement for anything.

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote:So seeing how the dead ambassador's body was treated after death is propaganda?
So, you agree that he was dead in the photograph.

Then why do you post such offensive tripe?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:You are a low-class fucker for posting shit like that, Markle. Spare me the Pedofile Socrates' quote.
-------
And you were a Marine Corps officer with that foul mouth? Do you kiss your mom with that mouth too?
Marines don't have a potty-mouth? Which Marine Corps did you serve in? Now I think I understand why you switched to the Air Farce.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Sal wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:So seeing how the dead ambassador's body was treated after death is propaganda?
Then why do you post such offensive tripe?
It is obvious that the far-right is losing ground on all fronts, so they are scraping the bottom of the barrel. It's gonna be much worse for them when control of the House swings back to the Democrats after November of 2014, giving the President full control of the government during his last two years.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Jake92 wrote:Things like that is why I believe military service should be mandatory BEFORE running for ANY federal political office.  If senator or congressman Joe Blow's son or daughter was there, they would have had all the help the country could send.. Put them in an embassy BEFORE they can run for senator or congressman..  They can have the job sweeping the floors or cleaning the toilets, as long as it's something in the embassy..
The AMBASSADOR was there, surrounded by CIA. And the question still remains...what was he doing in Benghazi? Why was he there?

As for military service as a requirement for government office...that's completely ridiculous.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
Jake92 wrote:Things like that is why I believe military service should be mandatory BEFORE running for ANY federal political office.  If senator or congressman Joe Blow's son or daughter was there, they would have had all the help the country could send.. Put them in an embassy BEFORE they can run for senator or congressman..  They can have the job sweeping the floors or cleaning the toilets, as long as it's something in the embassy..
The AMBASSADOR was there, surrounded by CIA.  And the question still remains...what was he doing in Benghazi?  Why was he there?  

As for military service as a requirement for government office...that's completely ridiculous.

WTH....do you think he was on vacation? He was there for 5 days and on the last day he was going to turn the Benghazi mission over to Libya.

As for the CIA nearby..

Speculation on Capitol Hill has included the possibility the U.S. agencies operating in Benghazi were secretly helping to move surface-to-air missiles out of Libya, through Turkey, and into the hands of Syrian rebels.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
The AMBASSADOR was there, surrounded by CIA.  And the question still remains...what was he doing in Benghazi?  Why was he there?  

WTH....do you think he was on vacation? He was there for 5 days and on the last day he was going to turn the Benghazi mission over to Libya.

As for the CIA nearby..

Speculation on Capitol Hill has included the possibility the U.S. agencies operating in Benghazi were secretly helping to move surface-to-air missiles out of Libya, through Turkey, and into the hands of Syrian rebels.
So you're saying he was part of the covert mission, and I'm not disputing that. But would he knowingly place himself in harm's way? And DID HE? Or, did he receive false assurances that he was safe? What was the significance of the video produced in the US? Who altered the info that was fed to Susan Rice? There are a lot of unanswered questions here. But one thing's for sure...Benghazi doesn't even come close to the atrocities of the unprovoked war on Iraq.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

As for the CIA nearby..

So you're saying he was part of the covert mission, and I'm not disputing that.  But would he knowingly place himself in harm's way?  And DID HE?  Or, did he receive false assurances that he was safe?  What was the significance of the video produced in the US?  Who altered the info that was fed to Susan Rice?  There are a lot of unanswered questions here.  But one thing's for sure...Benghazi doesn't even come close to the atrocities of the unprovoked war on Iraq.

So you're saying he was part of the covert mission,

I didn't say nor did I mean to imply that. He was there for planned meetings.

It is suspected the CIA was there to secretly move surface to air missiles, without congressional knowledge. They were suppling Syrian rebels. Now, could the rebels have been Al Queda....they were the ones raiding villages and beheading young children.

http://www.islamicinvitationturkey.com/2013/09/09/al-nusra-terrorists-behead-tens-of-syrians-in-reef-damascus/

Last edited by Joanimaroni on 10/15/2013, 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

As for the CIA nearby..

So you're saying he was part of the covert mission, and I'm not disputing that.  But would he knowingly place himself in harm's way?  And DID HE?  Or, did he receive false assurances that he was safe?  What was the significance of the video produced in the US?  Who altered the info that was fed to Susan Rice?  There are a lot of unanswered questions here.  But one thing's for sure...Benghazi doesn't even come close to the atrocities of the unprovoked war on Iraq.

It is suspected the CIA was there to secretly move surface to air missiles, without congressional knowledge. They were suppling Syrian rebels. Now, could the rebels have been Al Queda....they were the ones raiding villages and beheading young children.
I think there's a good reason some people refer to it as Al-CIA-da. You mean the Syrian rebels McCain was intent on supplying with arms?...but somehow he "could tell the good guys from the bad guys." LOLOLOL

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Well......they are the rebels Obama supplied.

http://www.islamicinvitationturkey.com/2013/09/09/al-nusra-terrorists-behead-tens-of-syrians-in-reef-damascus/

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

As for the CIA nearby..

I think there's a good reason some people refer to it as Al-CIA-da.  You mean the Syrian rebels McCain was intent on supplying with arms?...but somehow he "could tell the good guys from the bad guys."  LOLOLOL
Well.......are you saying it was just McCain...lol

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/09/02/obama-to-arm-syrian-rebels.html

2seaoat

Well......they are the rebels Obama supplied.

Please explain. I read your link and did not see this group getting anything from the US. Did I miss something?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2013-09-11/world/41972742_1_lethal-aid-syrian-rebels-chemical-weapons

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/u-s-officials-cia-has-been-supplying-arms-to-syrian-rebels-for-weeks

There are more articles ....just google it.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Joanimaroni wrote:http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2013-09-11/world/41972742_1_lethal-aid-syrian-rebels-chemical-weapons

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/u-s-officials-cia-has-been-supplying-arms-to-syrian-rebels-for-weeks

There are more articles ....just google it.
Once again...the CIA. I mentioned McCain because he took it upon himself to make a personal trip to Syria and was pushing for those armaments to go to the Syrian rebels. Some here speculated that he was sent by Obama, which I sincerely doubt.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum