Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

YOU MAY BE STUNNED TO FIND OUT WHO STUDENTS AT LIBERAL UNIVERSITY BLAME FOR GOV’T SHUTDOWN

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

VectorMan

VectorMan

Students at the notoriously liberal University of Colorado — Boulder overwhelmingly blamed President Barack Obama and the Democrats for the shutdown of the federal government in a new video uploaded to YouTube on Wednesday.

The video features Caleb Bonham, a reporter for college news website Campus Reform, asking students who is to blame for the shutdown, now entering it’s second week.

Watch the video, courtesy of Campus Reform:

Most students appeared to place blame on the Democratic leadership.

“He’s [Obama] just being really stubborn, not willing to negotiate at all, not taking any ideas from anyone else, it’s either his way or the highway and apparently we got to shutdown the government because of that,” one student told Campus Reform.

“I have to go with the Democrats on this one,” another student told Bonham.

“Obamacare is stupid. You shouldn’t be required to have health care,” said yet another student.

At one point, Bonham appeared stunned most students, at what he called the “dependently liberal town,” were overwhelmingly blaming Democrats.

“Wow,” he remarked in the video.

2seaoat

Ad Hoc interviews can create any reality the interviewer wants, but the polls which are scientifically drafted are saying just the opposite. By golly you guys are losing and losing big on trying to blame the president. Markle posts how low his approval ratings are yet in historical context, he is one of the most popular presidents in the last 60 years......sorry boyz.....mission failure. Democratic sweep in 2014 and a Democratic President in 2016 if Christy does not win the nomination.

VectorMan

VectorMan

2seaoat wrote:Ad Hoc interviews can create any reality the interviewer wants, but the polls which are scientifically drafted are saying just the opposite.  By golly you guys are losing and losing big on trying to blame the president.   Markle posts how low his approval ratings are yet in historical context, he is one of the most popular presidents in the last 60 years......sorry boyz.....mission failure.   Democratic sweep in 2014 and a Democratic President in 2016 if Christy does not win the nomination.
LOL

If you try a little harder you might even be able to spin this into a way to play your race card. LOL

2seaoat

ONLY TWO PRESIDENTS HAVE A HIGHER LOW APPROVAL RATING
THAN PRESIDENT OBAMA IN 60 YEARS PLUS

Job Approval Lows Date(s) Low approval rating
Harry Truman 1952 22%
Dwight Eisenhower 1958 48%
John Kennedy 1963 58%
Lyndon Johnson 1968 35%
Richard Nixon 1974 24%
Gerald Ford 1975 37%
Jimmy Carter 1979 28%
Ronald Reagan 1983 35%
George H.W. Bush 1992 29%
Bill Clinton 1993 37%
George W. Bush 2008 25%
Obama 2013 37%

Mr. Markle is a Koch Brother paid political hack. He prints propaganda thinking that forum members are stupid.......well yes the political base which the Koch brother's are appealing to are the least intelligent voters, but as long as everybody else has an IQ over 100 we will post the truth.

read the facts Vector and cry in your beer........the man is kicking butt and I did not vote for him.......he has surprised the hell out of me.

2seaoat

Where did you go Vector Man.....I never had you as the running type.

Christy will not win. It's probably another fake video.

2seaoat

Christy will not win. It's probably another fake video.

Christy became my go to Republican after he put the people who elected him over his political future as a presidential candidate. I think he is a sincere and honest man, who is my kind of Republican. People will make fun of his weight, but the man's intelligence and heart are as big as he is. He simply cannot survive the takeover of the republican party by dixiecrats and special interests. His traditional Republican views are not the views of the current anarchist and special interest manipulation of the primary process. I know people give me crap about Newt, but he sure as hell would have been passing legislation helping America over the last 6 years, and being he shut the government down once, he would have known how to avoid the same. I will vote for Christy. I will never vote for Paul.

VectorMan wrote:Students at the notoriously liberal University of Colorado — Boulder overwhelmingly blamed President Barack Obama and the Democrats for the shutdown of the federal government in a new video uploaded to YouTube on Wednesday.

The video features Caleb Bonham, a reporter for college news website Campus Reform, asking students who is to blame for the shutdown, now entering it’s second week.

Watch the video, courtesy of Campus Reform:

Most students appeared to place blame on the Democratic leadership.

“He’s [Obama] just being really stubborn, not willing to negotiate at all, not taking any ideas from anyone else, it’s either his way or the highway and apparently we got to shutdown the government because of that,” one student told Campus Reform.

“I have to go with the Democrats on this one,” another student told Bonham.

“Obamacare is stupid. You shouldn’t be required to have health care,” said yet another student.

At one point, Bonham appeared stunned most students, at what he called the “dependently liberal town,” were overwhelmingly blaming Democrats.

“Wow,” he remarked in the video.

I think they will be in for a big surprise when these younger folks figure out whats goin on LOL

I suspect they are figuring that out right about now up until around fed 2014;)  the following 6 months after that date should be interesting....pirat 

2seaoat wrote:Christy will not win. It's probably another fake video.

Christy became my go to Republican after he put the people who elected him over his political future as a presidential candidate.   I think he is a sincere and honest man, who is my kind of Republican.  People will make fun of his weight, but the man's intelligence and heart are as big as he is.  He simply cannot survive the takeover of the republican party by dixiecrats and special interests.   His traditional Republican views are not the views of the current anarchist and special interest manipulation of the primary process.   I know people give me crap about Newt, but he sure as hell would have been passing legislation helping America over the last 6 years, and being he shut the government down once, he would have known how to avoid the same.   I will vote for Christy.   I will never vote for Paul.
Newt Gingrich was one of the 14 republicans that met at a restaurant on the night of Obama's inauguration that plotted to destroy Obama's presidency by vetoing everything he did whether it benefited the public or not. Newt's interest is not and has never been to help America.

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote:Christy will not win. It's probably another fake video.

Christy became my go to Republican after he put the people who elected him over his political future as a presidential candidate.   I think he is a sincere and honest man, who is my kind of Republican.  People will make fun of his weight, but the man's intelligence and heart are as big as he is.  He simply cannot survive the takeover of the republican party by dixiecrats and special interests.   His traditional Republican views are not the views of the current anarchist and special interest manipulation of the primary process.   I know people give me crap about Newt, but he sure as hell would have been passing legislation helping America over the last 6 years, and being he shut the government down once, he would have known how to avoid the same.   I will vote for Christy.   I will never vote for Paul.
Give me a break.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

YOU MAY BE STUNNED TO FIND OUT WHO STUDENTS AT LIBERAL UNIVERSITY BLAME FOR GOV’T SHUTDOWN 8cd2191ec827146378dc661a2a727b1e5adf1363b3be7aa35e98e5c6a2eabe11

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum