Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

60 Minutes (the liberal mainsteam media) reveals how Social Security Disability is "the secret welfare system"

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Anecdotal incident:

I spoke with a woman whose husband works in, let's say, "construction".
He has some back issues that make it painful to perform his job. She said he's trying to get on Disability. I suggested there must be some, less painful work. She replied that he didnt understand computers and that he didnt get along well with people.

That attitude kind of helped me understand why our country is in the shape it's in.

Nekochan

Nekochan

colaguy wrote:Anecdotal incident:

I spoke with a woman whose husband works in, let's say, "construction".
He has some back issues that make it painful to perform his job. She said he's trying to get on Disability.  I suggested there must be some, less painful work. She replied that he didnt understand computers and that he didnt get along well with people.

That attitude kind of helped me understand why our country is in the shape it's in.  
LOL, you don't have to get along with people to collect a check.  

I do think it makes a difference how old a person is and if they have worked in the same occupation, for say, 30 years.  I can see someone in their late 50's who's made a career in the construction business not being up to embarking on a new career.  A younger person who has a number of working years ahead of them should try to find a line of work that they can do. That's my thinking about it.

Bob wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

A better question would be... Why they are showing a Republican as the champion investigating these cases instead of ignoring the whole thing?

When you're right you're right.  That is an even better question.
Why would the ultra-liberal,  pro-democrat,  anti-republican media be doing this?
And why would the pro-democrat pro-liberal media be slamming lawyers like this?
It's got to be a trick of some kind.
60 Minutes (the liberal mainsteam media) reveals how Social Security Disability is "the secret welfare system" - Page 2 Th?id=H.4839789362349078&w=131&h=185&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

But then there is the fifth option that I didn't mention earlier there Bob... It's a chance for the supposedly enlightened progressive liberals to scream for bigger government instead of holding people accountable for their jobs.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Uj9sduV3k8

Smile 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum