Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama- Redskins should change their name.....

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

and he should close his piehole.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_OBAMA_REDSKINS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2013-10-05-10-21-17

How much do you want to interfere with bro? Take your anger and your extremism elsewhere. It's a dang game gumby.

Markle

Markle

PACEDOG#1 wrote:and he should close his piehole.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_OBAMA_REDSKINS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2013-10-05-10-21-17

How much do you want to interfere with bro? Take your anger and your extremism elsewhere. It's a dang game gumby.
He envisions himself as KING and has the authority to dictate all that is in HIS domain.

2seaoat

He envisions himself as KING and has the authority to dictate all that is in HIS domain.

Or it is a hateful racist nickname for a mascot which is indicative of an era when racism did not have to be hidden in polite society. Either way the name will be gone in five years, regardless of the President's opinion. The NFL is going to have the final say. It is already in motion. I am glad that we do not have to be politically correct about Bears......I would hate to see Yogi and Boo Boo in front of Halas hall picketing......or would that be pic a nic ing.

I consider the term redskin a compliment. Brave too. Seminole is a terrific description. What's the big deal?

I can see a day when nobody recognizes these great people... that will be a much bigger tragedy.

Becareful what you wish for.

Shut up already Seaoat

None of these teams are doing
Anything degrading Seaoat plus it is heritage

2seaoat

You think naming a team mascot redskins invokes honor and memory of native americans.........dumb dumber and just flat out dumbaloosa.

These nicknames are from a time when a person could treat a native American or a black person as a second class citizen. It does not matter what the President thinks or what I think....the NFL is not going to keep the name....reality. I could see it now....the New York jew noses, the Jersey dagos, The New Orleans hillbillies, the LA black skins, the San Antonio Beaners, San Francisco dot heads ...........yep nothing wrong building traditions on cute racial names. Sorry folks if you think the Redskins are going to be the team name in five years you also believe that Rand Paul will be President in 2016.

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote: I could see it now....the New York jew noses, the Jersey dagos, The New Orleans hillbillies,  the LA black skins, the San Antonio Beaners, San Francisco dot heads ...........yep nothing wrong building traditions on cute racial names.

..... The Pensacola Crackers ....

Sal wrote:
2seaoat wrote: I could see it now....the New York jew noses, the Jersey dagos, The New Orleans hillbillies,  the LA black skins, the San Antonio Beaners, San Francisco dot heads ...........yep nothing wrong building traditions on cute racial names.

There's a funny thing about what MAY be considered a disparaging comment... if you take it as a compliment or even call each other it...the effect is diminished... perhaps even diffused... to the point of ineffectuality. Kinda getting the clue yet?

2seaoat

Yep, you produce rap music in your spare time. With increased use.....it does not mean a thing.....keep up the good and thoughtful work.

2seaoat wrote:Yep, you produce rap music in your spare time. With increased use.....it does not mean a thing.....keep up the good and thoughtful work.

Well thanks... Let's get over this... shall we?

Sal wrote:
So you hate white people?

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Sal wrote:
No, ...

... just crackers.

2seaoat wrote:You think naming a team mascot redskins invokes honor and memory of native americans.........dumb dumber and just flat out dumbaloosa.

These nicknames are from a time when a person could treat a native American or a black person as a second class citizen.  It does not matter what the President thinks or what I think....the NFL is not going to keep the name....reality.  I could see it now....the New York jew noses, the Jersey dagos, The New Orleans hillbillies,  the LA black skins, the San Antonio Beaners, San Francisco dot heads ...........yep nothing wrong building traditions on cute racial names.  Sorry folks if you think the Redskins are going to be the team name in five years you also believe that Rand Paul will be President in 2016.
The POTUS needs to focus on the economy and the debt ceiling. He can't even handle that.

Sal wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Sal wrote:
No, ...

... just crackers.
BIGOt

2seaoat

I guess winning all the time has made him lazy.

we would like to remove the logo and face from the aunt jemimima pancake syrup immediately. drinking sweet substance coming from a black woman is disturbing as the logo resembles a black servant.

We do not want to call any flour, "white" flour. matter of a fact we want the white crayon removed from the crayon box.

we take offense to the term "cracker" and demand all crunch yummy wheat made cookies halt the use of the term "cracker". Im not sure hat we will call these things you figure it out lol

oh and obaoma needs to get the hell out of these things, hes causing more racial strife and he already has done enough.

id also like to know what color sal is...

Jake92

I'll never forget when a play by play announcer during one of the Redskins games said "he's got four skins on top of him" after they tackled somebody.. LOL

Jake92 wrote:I'll never forget when a play by play announcer during one of the Redskins games said "he's got four skins on top of him" after they tackled somebody..  LOL
silent 

I just rolled off my bed laughing, thanks

Jake92

I THINK it was Terry Bradshaw calling a game between Washington and Dallas.... He made a few comments about cowboys and indians.. LOL It was in the 90's I believe..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum