Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NSA chief just called me and asked my help . . .

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Turns out those anti-Americans in Washington who tried to muscle the majority of us, caused hundreds of thousands of security - intelligence employees to avoid their desks from now until who knows? James Clapper (Remember him?, he's the one who swore before congressional investigators that none of his agencies were collecting electronic data on any of our phone calls or emails) anyway because his employees and contractors are unable to listen in, could you all simply curtail making any phone calls or email messaging until the republicans cave in? You know, at the moment there's nothing between us and Islamic and Tea Party Terrorists except Clapper and his five secretaries.

Sleep tight and don't let the Baptists bite . . .

Obamacare was muscled in too.

We know who the real terrorist is.

If we just look at the long term consequence and ramifications... there is really no comparison.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

How people can identify with let alone trust any political party now escapes me. I keep saying this isn't a frickin football game. Winning at any cost isn't necessarily a good thing. The whole damned government is corrupt to the core and needs refreshing. Our government is bought and paid for by foreign banks that brag that they have defeated us as a country.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:How people can identify with let alone trust any political party now escapes me. I keep saying this isn't a frickin football game. Winning at any cost isn't necessarily a good thing. The whole damned government is corrupt to the core and needs refreshing. Our government is bought and paid for by foreign banks that brag that they have defeated us as a country.
I agree. and workers here are nothing but slaves who keep the ball rolling and the interest rate checked.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum