Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama goon squads closing monuments that are NEVER closed just for political reasons !...

+6
2seaoat
Markle
VectorMan
Floridatexan
Sal
TEOTWAWKI
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

In what way are old people funny ?
I'm not looking for a setup man, T.

Nice try, but I'm not taking that bait.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

So you realize that any answer just casts a bad light on yourself. People get old that is as normal as anything on earth. Barbara Eden was an amazingly beautiful and successful woman and she got old but she is still beautiful inside. I think you have shown yourself to be a very shallow person. Maybe you have fears of getting old....It isn't so bad wrinkles don't hurt....

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:So you realize that any answer just casts a bad light on yourself. People get old that is as normal as anything on earth. Barbara Eden was an amazingly beautiful and successful woman and she got old but she is still beautiful inside. I think you have shown yourself to be a very shallow person. Maybe you have fears of getting old....It isn't so bad wrinkles don't hurt....
Lighten up, Francis.

I come here to needle people.

Your reactions are my reward.

I don't have anything against you decrepit, old fuckers.

I just like to push your buttons.

BTW, who the fuck is Barbara Eden??

I'm scared to even google that shit.

lol

Let me tell you shitheads something! Your goddamn party did this shit! Nobody else! Who the hell do think patrols these parks and monuments to keep people safe? You wanna get pissed off at it? Look in your own damn backyard. Trying to extort people! Sickening and the republicans deserve the fallout from whatever happens.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:So you realize that any answer just casts a bad light on yourself. People get old that is as normal as anything on earth. Barbara Eden was an amazingly beautiful and successful woman and she got old but she is still beautiful inside. I think you have shown yourself to be a very shallow person. Maybe you have fears of getting old....It isn't so bad wrinkles don't hurt....
Lighten up, Francis.

I am sorry Sal I never meant to hurt your feelings I was just trying to understand your bit warped sense of humor... Who's your favorite comedian ? Andrew Dice Clay ? LOL

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dreamsglore wrote:Let me tell you shitheads something! Your goddamn party did this shit! Nobody else! Who the hell do think patrols these parks and monuments to keep people safe? You wanna get pissed off at it? Look in your own damn backyard. Trying to extort people! Sickening and the republicans deserve the fallout from whatever happens.
No the buck stops with Obama ...it's all his baby....See how he's got you in his pocket ?

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Who's your favorite comedian ?
Right now?

I'd have to say, Louis C.K.  

But I have been heavily influenced by Eddie Murphy and Jerry Seinfeld.

lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Right now?

lol
I would have figured you for an Adam Sandler guy...I can't stand that idiot so I figured you would love him.. he's a very irreverent guy.

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Sal wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Right now?

lol
I would have figured you for an Adam Sandler guy...I can't stand that idiot so I figured you would love him.. he's a very irreverent guy.

Meh.

Jim Carrey is a lot funnier.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:Let me tell you shitheads something! Your goddamn party did this shit! Nobody else! Who the hell do think patrols these parks and monuments to keep people safe? You wanna get pissed off at it? Look in your own damn backyard. Trying to extort people! Sickening and the republicans deserve the fallout from whatever happens.
No the buck stops with Obama ...it's all his baby....See how he's got you in his pocket ?
No, I don't go for extortion. You can't turn this around on the dems. It's all you repugs and the country knows it.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sorry but the real country wishes they had never seen Obama as their jobs are cut in hours and their health care becomes a mandated tax.....sad really how people running from the label of racist run smack into the label of stupid.

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Sorry but the real country wishes they had never seen Obama
Really??

Because we just had this conversation in November of 2012.

We can do it again in 2016.

It'd be alright by me.

Sal wrote:
Lighten up, Francis.

BTW, who the fuck is Barbara Eden??

I'm scared to even google that shit.

lol
Obama goon squads closing monuments that are NEVER closed just for political reasons !... - Page 2 Th?id=H.4641903022047629&w=150&h=180&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

That's alright. I don't have anything against spineless wimps who sit around all day playing games on their video game machine while waiting for their government subsidy as their momma wipes their butt and bottle feeds them either.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asEP6olraAc

Very Happy 

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Sorry but the real country wishes they had never seen Obama
Really??

Because we just had this conversation in November of 2012.

We can do it again in 2016.

It'd be alright by me.
It's called reflected glory. You mistakenly believe Obama gives a rats ass what his party thinks...he is owned by the Saudis and foreign bankers....

Obama goon squads closing monuments that are NEVER closed just for political reasons !... - Page 2 Th?id=H.4974475237589906&w=248&h=183&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

Actually I hope this blows up in the Democratic parties face even worse than the Fast & Furious, AP scandal, IRSgate, and Benghazi.

All the senate and administration has do is do their jobs because the House Of Representatives did theirs.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuqlRcmmyPw

Smile

Sal wrote:Using befuddled geezers for partisan photo ops?

Keep it classy, GOP.

Those old codgers probably don't even know where they are.

Take 'em to IHOP and tell 'em it's the chow line.

They'll be happy as clams.
LOL  Look!! Look!! Grandpaw we are back in Pearl Harbour...Oh Yea Now I remember, right over there by the pancakes was where the Japs sunk the  U.S.S. Arizona.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Obama goon squads closing monuments that are NEVER closed just for political reasons !... - Page 2 I-drea10

Barbara Eden...aka I dream of Jeannie

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Barbara Eden at 78 years old same costume....

Obama goon squads closing monuments that are NEVER closed just for political reasons !... - Page 2 O-i-dr10

It's in the smile .....

"sad really how people running from the label of racist run smack into the label of stupid."

Who's running from the label of racist?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dreamsglore wrote:"sad really how people running from the label of racist run smack into the label of stupid."

Who's running from the label of racist?
Everybody that democrats call racist because they don't agree with our idiot president...

uh... some of those folks are racist. To deny that would be wholly disingenuous. What do you care if poor people get healthcare? Does it take anything from you?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dreamsglore wrote:uh... some of those folks are racist. To deny that would be wholly disingenuous. What do you care if poor people get healthcare? Does it take anything from you?
I will answer you in a couple years when we are both fighting over the same  dumpster....I hope all the illegals go home so they don't starve....

Dreamsglore wrote:uh... some of those folks are racist. To deny that would be wholly disingenuous. What do you care if poor people get healthcare? Does it take anything from you?
Obama goon squads closing monuments that are NEVER closed just for political reasons !... - Page 2 Th?id=H.4905051343948542&w=216&h=187&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

If it doesn't then there shouldn't have been any need for a mandate to force people to purchase insurance from a private company.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQzUCO7rG0M

Smile 

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Damaged Eagle wrote:
Obama goon squads closing monuments that are NEVER closed just for political reasons !... - Page 2 Th?id=H.4905051343948542&w=216&h=187&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

If it doesn't then there shouldn't have been any need for a mandate to force people to purchase insurance from a private company.

*****SMILE*****

Smile 
Do you really think Democrats can be made to understand simple economics ? They think you just cut the pie into smaller pieces so no one as anything but shared suffering....Republicans make more pies BUT that confuses the liberal progressives view of the world..they say really really stupid things like...You have a business, you didn't build that someone else built that....

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

*****SMILE*****

Smile 
Do you really think Democrats can be made to understand simple economics ? They think you just cut the pie into smaller pieces so no one as anything but shared suffering....Republicans make more pies BUT that confuses the liberal progressives view of the world..they say really really stupid things like...You have a business, you didn't build that someone else built that....
Obama goon squads closing monuments that are NEVER closed just for political reasons !... - Page 2 Th?id=H.4947206445730353&w=169&h=177&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

As I've stated many times before Teo.

They can nationalize the damn health care system.

Then at least my money is being paid to the United States government in taxes instead of being forced to purchase from a private company just because I happen to be breathing.

If we're going to start doing that then they can create mandates that force people to purchase at other private companies.

They've started us down a slippery slope and know it. Just look at some of my latest topics on mandates. You'll notice that the liberals avoided making any comments.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmuZsSsyQ-M

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum