Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

First Alternative news report that Fines will be taken directly from bank accounts...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.infowars.com/obamacare-fines-to-be-seized-from-bank-accounts/

Sheehan’s full Facebook post reads;

“I actually made it through this morning at 8:00 A.M. I have a preexisting condition (Type 1 Diabetes) and my income base was 45K-55K annually I chose tier 2 “Silver Plan” and my monthly premiums came out to $597.00 with $13,988 yearly deductible!!! There is NO POSSIBLE way that I can afford this so I “opt-out” and chose to continue along with no insurance.

I received an email tonight at 5:00 P.M. informing me that my fine would be $4,037 and could be attached to my yearly income tax return. Then you make it to the “REPERCUSSIONS PORTION” for “non-payment” of yearly fine. First, your drivers license will be suspended until paid, and if you go 24 consecutive months with “Non-Payment” and you happen to be a home owner, you will have a federal tax lien placed on your home. You can agree to give your bank information so that they can easy “Automatically withdraw” your “penalties” weekly, bi-weekly or monthly! This by no means is “Free” or even “Affordable.”

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sheehan went on to point out that the site makes you input all your personal information before giving you an indication of the costs, meaning a database of the “uninsured” is being built. He added that he could not afford to pay the premium so would have to break the law and pay the fine, leaving him with no health care coverage.

The federal government has consistently denied that any fines pertaining to Obamacare non-compliance could be seized from bank accounts.

Fines and penalties must now be referred to as taxes... thank you chief justice roberts.

2seaoat

Sheehan went on to point out that the site makes you input all your personal information before giving you an indication of the costs, meaning a database of the “uninsured” is being built. He added that he could not afford to pay the premium so would have to break the law and pay the fine, leaving him with no health care coverage.

The federal government has consistently denied that any fines pertaining to Obamacare non-compliance could be seized from bank accounts.

Golly gee I heard the third grade at Miss Pickles class has posted a blog where I might post some information.......let see a 1% penalty of 4k means a person is making 400k a year......Miss Pickles that poor person cannot afford insurance, and now is going to be wandering the streets......can we start a collection?

STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES

2seaoat

Fines and penalties must now be referred to as taxes... thank you chief justice roberts.

Well to a Goober that might be the case, but to anyone who is knowledgeable about tax law, Justice Roberts recited long standing law.

They are taxes and that's why the law made it through the scotia

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:Sheehan went on to point out that the site makes you input all your personal information before giving you an indication of the costs, meaning a database of the “uninsured” is being built. He added that he could not afford to pay the premium so would have to break the law and pay the fine, leaving him with no health care coverage.

Golly gee I heard the third grade at Miss Pickles class has posted a blog where I might post some information.......let see a 1% penalty of 4k means a person is making 400k a year......Miss Pickles that poor person cannot afford insurance, and now is going to be wandering the streets......can we start a collection?

STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES
Sounds like Mr. Sheehan is lying. And there is sort of a disclaimer at the bottom of the referenced article, although it's presented as "either Mr. Sheehan is lying or the federal government is lying." And this is the reason I don't bother with InfoWars.

Sal

Sal

Floridatexan wrote:And there is sort of a disclaimer at the bottom of the referenced article, although it's presented as "either Mr. Sheehan is lying or the federal government is lying."
InfoWars ran a disclaimer?

Wow.

That's some uncut, high-octane bullshit right there.

Why this just may be a conspiracy or Mr T believe's everything he reads and I believe that is the case.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

HassanR wrote:Why this just may be a conspiracy or Mr T believe's everything he reads and I believe that is the case.
Oh great Sal has new competition in the biggest smartass department...

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

First Alternative news report that Fines will be taken directly from bank accounts... 137f39661a

Metadata and overreach is going to come in very handy soon... think of the convenience... er I mean efficiency.

We're going to save a fortune.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum