Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Almost Judgment Day for Democrats who plundered the bank accounts of Americans with the Obamacare Law

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Trashtalker......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

knothead

knothead

NO president in modern history has 'plundered' the American treasury like Boy George . . . . .

knothead wrote:NO president in modern history has 'plundered' the American treasury like Boy George . . . . .

Obama doubled the national debt in 5 years in office. Bush was fighting two wars. What is Obama's excuse?

He surged the existing wars and overturned a couple of few others... yea team..!!

2seaoat

Obama doubled the national debt in 5 years in office. Bush was fighting two wars. What is Obama's excuse?

If you throw in the tax cuts which took us from surplus to this great amount of debt, I think you have answered your own question.

2seaoat wrote:Obama doubled the national debt in 5 years in office. Bush was fighting two wars. What is Obama's excuse?

If you throw in the tax cuts which took us from surplus to this great amount of debt, I think you have answered your own question.

And now with a massive tax burden placed on the middle class, government is still 500 BILLION in the hole just this year......lots got solved.....not.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Obama doubled the national debt in 5 years in office. Bush was fighting two wars. What is Obama's excuse?

And now with a massive tax burden placed on the middle class, government is still 500 BILLION in the hole just this year......lots got solved.....not.

And Republican Presidents haven't run annual deficits since Reagan? I think they have--Since Nixon, in fact.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum